Zero Zero (Alkmaar)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Zero Zero

I like Zero Zero
No votes
I don't like Zero Zero
No votes

Total votes: 0

Spaldwickapeface

Zero Zero (Alkmaar)

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

ACD Page: Zero Zero

I went into Zero Zero on my last night in Alkmaar, it was quite a dark coffeeshop despite the large double doors at the front. There is no buzzing in with the bar being situated on the left hand side of the cafe, it has plenty of bar stools around it, there is seating and a tv on the right hand wall the right; towards the back of the shop there is more seating around a pool table and a pinball machine. There were not too many people in there that evening and seemed to be lacking much atmosphere.

The bud tender was friendly enough when I spoke to him, I ordered €6 (but now I wondering if it was only €5) worth of the top end super polom and got just over 1/2g. I rolled this all into one joint, the hash crumbled easily and looked like a reasonable dry sift hash. It smoked smoothly but it was some what lacking in the flavour department. The high was about what you would expect from a mid range hash, it was nice but hardly exceptional and It was not too long before I was ready for another joint.

Unfortunately I have to say Zero zero was my least favourite of the coffeeshops that I visited in Alkmaar, don't get me wrong it was ok but I just preferred the product and atmosphere of the others. I would still recommend popping your head in if your in alkmaar and seeing what it's like, who knows maybe the weed is better than the hash.

I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
FlyByNite

Re: Zero Zero (Alkmaar)

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Zero Zero in Alkmaar dated December 25, 2017. Thanks Q.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Alkmaa ... kmaar.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Zero Zero in Alkmaar dated May 9, 2018. Thanks to calebovski.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Alkmaa ... kmaar.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Colalime

Post by Colalime »

I went to this shop a few times back in 2015-2016. When I weighed the weed/hash at home, It was very often less than the 1 gram I ordered. The worst I got was 0.76 gram when I ordered 1 gram.
My scale was on point, because I also weighed weed from other shops at the same time which were always 1 gram.(or other round number)

I do not know if this still happens, but would not recommend.