Coffeeshop DNA

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Coffeeshop D N A

I like Coffeeshop D N A
80%
I don't like Coffeeshop D N A
20%

Total votes: 5

Fat_old_dwarf

Re: Coffeeshop DNA

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

With only machine drinks, some people prefer to buy and fly. Doesn't look as though they have coffee, which seems wrong, somehow.

Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

MJ420 wrote: Wed 1st Mar 2017 06:17 am Thanks Eddie. That's a better view. With some shops having very small smoking areas, some people would rather "Buy and Fly".

DeLekkersteNUGS16, I should have worded my question differently and saved you the trouble. :mrgreen:
Haha it's ok lad, was just being a cheeky cunt (what's new right?) :wink: :mrgreen: , but indeed as FOD also noted not the "gezelligste" of places for a nice relaxing toke, looks more like a characterless fishbowl akin to Voyagers or something – albeit more sterile and bland looking.

So perhaps you could call it a B&F, but I always thought anywhere that allowed smoking on-site was automatically disqualified as true B&F? What says ACD? semantics, semantics!
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

MJ420 wrote: Wed 1st Mar 2017 06:17 am Thanks Eddie. That's a better view. With some shops having very small smoking areas, some people would rather "Buy and Fly".
+1
MJ420

Post by MJ420 »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 1st Mar 2017 11:54 am

DeLekkersteNUGS16, I should have worded my question differently and saved you the trouble. :mrgreen:
Haha it's ok lad, was just being a cheeky cunt (what's new right?) :wink: :mrgreen: , but indeed as FOD also noted not the "gezelligste" of places for a nice relaxing toke, looks more like a characterless fishbowl akin to Voyagers or something – albeit more sterile and bland looking.

So perhaps you could call it a B&F, but I always thought anywhere that allowed smoking on-site was automatically disqualified as true B&F? What says ACD? semantics, semantics!
Not a problem. I see your point. The menu looks good so it's definitely not a place to miss if you can get out there. I will be in the Dam at the end of March and plan to give it a visit. Get some good smoke and find somewhere to relax. I will do a report and let you know my opinion.
Cannabis

Post by Cannabis »

Last edited by Cannabis on Wed 20th Dec 2017 02:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Cannabis wrote: Wed 20th Sep 2017 08:54 pm MOLDY HAZE !! BUDTENDER REMOVED THE MOLD FROM THE BUDS WITH A TISSUE!! NO JOKE :shock:
Moldy post, admin hopefully removes the poster with a tissue he's a joke!
Binman

Post by Binman »

Is this place connected with boerejongens?
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Binman wrote: Thu 2nd Nov 2017 11:25 am Is this place connected with boerejongens?
Indeed, as is CS Johnny, the Bij and more (at least one in Haarlem), maybe Nugs has the complete list committed to memory...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Binman

Post by Binman »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Thu 2nd Nov 2017 02:19 pm
Binman wrote: Thu 2nd Nov 2017 11:25 am Is this place connected with boerejongens?
Indeed, as is CS Johnny, the Bij and more (at least one in Haarlem), maybe Nugs has the complete list committed to memory...
Cheers dude I'll deffo check them out then.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Was here recently, they no longer have the LA Con, got the AK Kosher Kush which was ok. Small enough place, smoking room is standing only so not great for more than having a quick joint. Defo linked to Boere as mentioned above, you can see the Amsterdam Genetics symbol thing everywhere. Bit far out but not the worst walk from Vondel, about 30 mins. Completely forgot to go to De Kade when here as they are quite close, maybe another time!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for DNA dated March 21, 2018. Thanks Gino.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/DNA/Menus/DNA.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Was here last week early and got the White Choco Block, think many are familiar with this as it's Amsterdam Genetics and widely available. Amazing stuff for a great shaky sativa high :mrgreen: Their small smoking room was beiing cleaned when I was there so buy and fly only I'm afraid. As it's a standing only smoking room anyway, really De Kade is the better CS in this area for chilling. They are literally only a few minutes apart.

Check out Beatrix Park if in the area.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Was in again for more Amsterdam Genetics White Choco Block as it's close to De Kade and it was my first stop after Schipol. Didn't stay but proceeded with my purchase to De Kade which is better for chilling. It was a Thurs evenings the DNA was quite busy, very local place. This time they put the hash in parchment before bagging it which was a welcome development and when I commented the guy explained why this was good to do. Not news to me, but always like a bud tender who is there to share info.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for DNA dated July 24, 2018. Thanks to Gino.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/DNA/Menus/DNA.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
kibby

Post by kibby »

Pineapple kush haze 10/g, smells incredible, slightly fresh, clean euphoric high for walk back to town. Got a chance to smell a few strains. Nose also selected cheese kush at 11.50, dank, taste transfer in vape makes this best bud so far this trip.
Tbisla at 9. Dark brown fudge, beautiful so bought too.
Glad visited, first time, good vibe with staff, getting to see lots of products, nice price/quality. Repeat visit a must.