Coffeeshop DNA

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Coffeeshop D N A

I like Coffeeshop D N A
80%
I don't like Coffeeshop D N A
20%

Total votes: 5

WhiteAnimal420

Re: Coffeeshop DNA

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

Last night shots released at this coffeshop ...Hope they will not closed down :evil: :?
http://www.at5.nl/artikelen/155757/koge ... n-oud-zuid

Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

That doesn't look good. And if they're affiliated with or owned by Boerejongens or whatever, maybe not only for them.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

whoah :(
A humbling reminder that the scene isn't as benign as we'd like to believe - the Dutch model is bonkers.
Legalise and regulate! I hate to say it and wish it weren't true as I certainly don't want 'big cannabis'' but it's the only way to minimise the organised crime element.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

According to one coffeeshop manager known to many here, crackdowns on growers mean that increasingly the only people willing to run the risk of supplying coffeeshops, either through growing or importing, are, well, not very nice people. And often into other more lucrative drugs as well.

The Dutch system is bonkers because it's founded on religious principles, and all religion has a certain disconnect with reality. In this case it's predicated on the Great Cannabis Fairy, who flies through the coffeeshops and sprinkles less than 500g in her wake, enabling everybody to fall within tolerated limits. It doesn't work like that, alas.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:According to one coffeeshop manager known to many here, crackdowns on growers mean that increasingly the only people willing to run the risk of supplying coffeeshops, either through growing or importing, are, well, not very nice people. And often into other more lucrative drugs as well.

The Dutch system is bonkers because it's founded on religious principles, and all religion has a certain disconnect with reality. In this case it's predicated on the Great Cannabis Fairy, who flies through the coffeeshops and sprinkles less than 500g in her wake, enabling everybody to fall within tolerated limits. It doesn't work like that, alas.
Indeed - alas the organised crime element is an unfortunate aspect of the reality we find ourselves experiencing and a direct result of prohibition.

Given the low wholesale price per gram of bud in the Dam: E.g., private sources are in the €6-€8 range for top-shelf hazes (I recently discovered) - so wholesale prices to shops must be cheaper than that! It's obvious that gardens need to be HUGE in order to make any profit at all. The only people willing or able to grow at that size are criminals.

Removing the penalties for 'mom and pop' style growers would of course be the answer.
It would push prices up slightly - but quality should rise accordingly.
macky

Post by macky »

It,s seem,s bullet threw window message works :D This has been going on for a while. I,m sure insider,s could tell you which gang is behind it. Who every they are it must be working , have not heard of owner,s found floating in canals :) The organized crime pool there is a very danger,s place too swim. Sharks come there from all over the world.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

macky wrote:The organized crime pool there is a very danger,s place too swim. Sharks come there from all over the world.
Word!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

macky wrote:It,s seem,s bullet threw window message works :D This has been going on for a while. I,m sure insider,s could tell you which gang is behind it. Who every they are it must be working , have not heard of owner,s found floating in canals :) The organized crime pool there is a very danger,s place too swim. Sharks come there from all over the world.

Yeah well much more subtle than the poor Moroccan chap who was executed in a burned-out car, where his "body" was found. His head was decapitated and placed in front of a hookah-lounge (where him and several of his known drug-dealing associates hung around as their "stomping grounds") staring in through the window - now that's a fucking message and a half. I assume everyone probably already heard this story? It was few months ago, back in March or February I think...(),
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:
macky wrote: His head was decapitated and placed in front of a hookah-lounge (where him and several of his known drug-dealing associates hung around as their "stomping grounds")

I saw a video of his head and couldn't sleep that nite :lol: :roll: :cry:
MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

Why??? This is the third or fourth shop who was shot in the last few months i think. Maybe because they sell bullshit or the owners are involved in some criminal shit or so?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:
macky wrote:It,s seem,s bullet threw window message works :D This has been going on for a while. I,m sure insider,s could tell you which gang is behind it. Who every they are it must be working , have not heard of owner,s found floating in canals :) The organized crime pool there is a very danger,s place too swim. Sharks come there from all over the world.

Yeah well much more subtle than the poor Moroccan chap who was executed in a burned-out car, where his "body" was found. His head was decapitated and placed in front of a hookah-lounge (where him and several of his known drug-dealing associates hung around as their "stomping grounds") staring in through the window - now that's a fucking message and a half. I assume everyone probably already heard this story? It was few months ago, back in March or February I think...(),
Holy shit! :shock:
macky

Post by macky »

Never heard that one :shock: I think if they started hanging CS owner,s in there windows ,the religious right would be calling for closing all :D Morrocons in hash wars ? This block hash must be driving them nuts,good luck figuring out where all this man made hash is coming from? The owner of Birdy,s told us the jelly man,s back ,after being busted in Spain. The guy,s from Rosin Teck in NY where big hash producers before starting company making presses. Think about that hash producer in New York State . Any one telling you where these new hashish are coming from are full of shit. By the by , I prefer the organized crime here .If it,s mob hit two in back of head and stuffed in trunk of car. Bikers blow people up...easy to keep score card :lol:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

macky wrote:Never heard that one :shock: I think if they started hanging CS owner,s in there windows ,the religious right would be calling for closing all :D Morrocons in hash wars ? This block hash must be driving them nuts,good luck figuring out where all this man made hash is coming from? The owner of Birdy,s told us the jelly man,s back ,after being busted in Spain. The guy,s from Rosin Teck in NY where big hash producers before starting company making presses. Think about that hash producer in New York State . Any one telling you where these new hashish are coming from are full of shit. By the by , I prefer the organized crime here .If it,s mob hit two in back of head and stuffed in trunk of car. Bikers blow people up...easy to keep score card :lol:
hahahahaha I like your style Macky :)
shhhh though - best not to tell Big Don Trumplecunt about all these problems - he'll be wanting to build a wall around Amsterdam to keep the Moroccans out
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Seems to have to do with coke, unsurprisingly. I wish they'd pick another city to do this sort of thing.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/m ... etherlands
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:Seems to have to do with coke, unsurprisingly.
Ahhh - human in violent cocaine induced rage *shocker*
:roll: