Betty Boop (Betty Too)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Betty Too

I like Betty Too
100%
I don't like Betty Too
No votes

Total votes: 4

wietzakje

Re: Betty Boop (Betty Too)

Post by wietzakje »

got me the amnesia cream hash
it smells really good i have to test it and report back if it is still the same as a while back >> marok :P

Searching for the best weed !
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

ah tested the amnesia cream hash was good but not as outstanding it was back then ;p
Searching for the best weed !
tot ziens

Post by tot ziens »

My first shop was Betty Too a long time ago. Are Betty Too and Betty Boop owned by the same people?
ShakeTheBud

Post by ShakeTheBud »

stopped by before a sushi all you can eat at genkis yesterday. Got the G13 x Silver Haze and am just smoking on it right now, nice morning smoke for sure.

Service is always great at bettys and the upstairs area wasnt too crowded. And the all you can eat was pure fire :mrgreen:
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

tot ziens wrote:My first shop was Betty Too a long time ago. Are Betty Too and Betty Boop owned by the same people?
Nope
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

WhiteAnimal420 wrote:
tot ziens wrote:My first shop was Betty Too a long time ago. Are Betty Too and Betty Boop owned by the same people?
Nope
I thought that the answer was originally Yes then No when new owners bought Betty Too, but when Betty Boop was closed the original owner re-purchased Betty Too. So it's Yes again, sort of.
gromit

Post by gromit »

notsofasteddie wrote:
WhiteAnimal420 wrote:
Nope
I thought that the answer was originally Yes then No when new owners bought Betty Too, but when Betty Boop was closed the original owner re-purchased Betty Too. So it's Yes again, sort of.

mind blown,... :crazy: :wtf: :-o :shock: :-? :lol: :roll: :think: :mrgreen:
Nathc84

Post by Nathc84 »

Great coffee shop really friendly staff they like to help.gorilla glue is a very nice bud from here.and had some super lemon isolator which was very strong..deco will be back to this place
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was here since "longer" time. The menu seems to be much smaller than before especially in weed... in the past I noticed that they also sold Amsterdam Genetics Seeds and strains like the AK-OG for example. If I rember right there were no Amsterdam Genetics Seeds available anymore and also no strain from them on the menu.

Anyway I was here for a nice Sativa (first smoke of the day)... they had Amnesia (10€/g), Silver Haze (11€/g) and G13 (12€/g). After taking a short sniff and look at them I decide to try their G13 because it´s simply smelled best and looked very crystally. Overall a good smoke... burnt good... taste is there... good buy.
amsterhamster

Post by amsterhamster »

Recent menu anyone?
Papi

Post by Papi »

amsterhamster wrote: Wed 13th Dec 2017 08:35 am Recent menu anyone?
I was counting on you.
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
amsterhamster

Post by amsterhamster »

Papi wrote: Wed 13th Dec 2017 01:12 pm
amsterhamster wrote: Wed 13th Dec 2017 08:35 am Recent menu anyone?
I was counting on you.

You're so funny Papi 😁 I'll try to get menu pic this weekend. Pretty sure i saw more recent menu than what's on coffeeshopmenus site but it must be at instagram or fb and now i can't find it.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Anyone been here recently, went twice during 420 around 9:30pm and it was well closed?
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Usually I take a look here every now and then but must have been a while in the meantime. Thought I haven't seen anyone from the current staff before but what ever that means. Menu looked different as well and a while ago they used to have higher priced hashish(not that I'm keen on wasting money just saying)but not anymore it seems, at least this visit.

Guy on shift showed me a couple of tubs with hashish ; think their priciest was 13-14€? Anyways, he recommended along with some foreign genetics stuff that blonde Caramello from Morocco for 10€ and I thought it was a solid smoke.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Betty Too dated October 8, 2018. Kudos to B-bomber.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/BettyTwo ... tyTwo.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite