Betty Boop (Betty Too)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Betty Too

I like Betty Too
100%
I don't like Betty Too
No votes

Total votes: 4

Fat_old_dwarf

Re: Betty Boop (Betty Too)

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Amnesia cream at 15 a g, 2g for 25 (cheers to Nathan for the tip). Best smoke of the trip by far, stronger than Utopia's version (not currently in stock) or various block & bubble hashes I've been sampling.

aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

You were quite fast to check that out :)

So they substituted their OG Kush Cream for Amnesia Cream?
macky

Post by macky »

aVeryOldLady wrote:You were quite fast to check that out :)
She,s like the energizer bunny :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:Amnesia cream at 15 a g, 2g for 25 (cheers to Nathan for the tip). Best smoke of the trip by far, stronger than Utopia's version (not currently in stock) or various block & bubble hashes I've been sampling.
I had an awesome "Amnesia Cream" from here months back... it was also 15€/g and by far the best Amnesia hash I ever smoked... super tasty and pretty strong.
aVeryOldLady wrote:You were quite fast to check that out So they substituted their OG Kush Cream for Amnesia Cream?
It seems like. They also had this "OG Kush Cream (15€/g)" in the past which was a little bit stronger but not as tasty as the "Amnesia Cream".

Betty Too has some nice hashes from time to time. Interesting to see that they also sell "Amsterdam Genetics" seeds and they have a few strains from them on the menu like AK OG, Blue Amnesia and White Choco Haze.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:Amnesia cream at 15 a g, 2g for 25 (cheers to Nathan for the tip). Best smoke of the trip by far, stronger than Utopia's version (not currently in stock) and various block & bubble hashes I've been sampling.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

aVeryOldLady wrote:You were quite fast to check that out :)

So they substituted their OG Kush Cream for Amnesia Cream?
They had another one on sale, also €15 a g/€25 for 2g. It might have been OG Kush Cream. Can''t remember, and of course I'm wondering now what it is, and what it would be like. So many strains, so little time.
macky wrote:She,s like the energizer bunny :D
Who says stoners are lazy? I probably notch up close to 10 miles a day on most visits, not counting all the sodding stairs. And yet I'm a sluggard compared to Chopper Mike, say, who can whizz about Mokum at something close to the speed of light, consuming cannabis in every form known to humanity with the possible exception of a drip feed. We can but do our best.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:
aVeryOldLady wrote:So they substituted their OG Kush Cream for Amnesia Cream?
They had another one on sale, also €15 a g/€25 for 2g. It might have been OG Kush Cream. Can''t remember, and of course I'm wondering now what it is, and what it would be like. So many strains, so little time.
Who says stoners are lazy? I probably notch up close to 10 miles a day on most visits, not counting all the sodding stairs. And yet I'm a sluggard compared to Chopper Mike, say, who can whizz about Mokum at something close to the speed of light, consuming cannabis in every form known to humanity with the possible exception of a drip feed. We can but do our best.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Who says stoners are lazy? I probably notch up close to 10 miles a day on most visits, not counting all the sodding stairs. And yet I'm a sluggard compared to Chopper Mike, say, who can whizz about Mokum at something close to the speed of light, consuming cannabis in every form known to humanity with the possible exception of a drip feed. We can but do our best.[/quote][/quote]
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:
They had another one on sale, also €15 a g/€25 for 2g. It might have been OG Kush Cream. Can't remember, and of course I'm wondering now what it is, and what it would have been like. So many strains, so little time.
[/quote][/quote]
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

They had another one on sale, also €15 a g/€25 for 2g. It might have been OG Kush Cream. Can't remember, and of course I'm wondering now what it is, and what it would have been like. So many strains, so little time.
macky wrote:She's like the energizer bunny :D
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:
They had another premium hash on sale, also €15 a g/€25 for 2g. It might have been OG Kush Cream. Can't remember, and of course I'm wondering now what it is, and what it would have been like. So many strains, so little time.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

They had another premium hash on sale, also €15 a g/€25 for 2g. It might have been OG Kush Cream. Can't remember, and of course I'm wondering now what it is, and what it would have been like. So many strains, so little time.
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Good to see you again FOD, sorry i had to dash after the lads ! , 'cos i had lots i wanted to talk to you about. Some other time. Went down to De Graal for one last one, place was jammed and nothing attractive on the menu. Just smoked one outside that i had in my pocket !! BYE BYE De Graal.
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I don't feel so guilty now – I wanted to visit de Graal one last time, and went over about an hour later, but like you wasn't drawn to anything on offer. It wasn't packed at the time, but I just didn't feel like staying, so went to Katsu, where I didn't feel like dallying either. Turned out to be the right choice, as I learnt that changes are allowed for return journeys, and was in time to catch the cheese hash at Resin that was out of stock earlier.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Had a look at both Amnesia as Super Silver Haze Cream. Latter one looked and smelt promising but didn‘t make it back here.