Regine, Haarlem

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Regine, Haarlem

I like Regine
83%
I don't like Regine
17%

Total votes: 6

madmaxxx

Regine

Post by madmaxxx »

ACD Page: Regine

100 meter from haarlem center,it got a verdamper,nice coffee and friendly staff,12e for the top hazes champagne and mango haze,tried a couple of grams of both champane hazes8,5 for taste,effect 9,mango taste6.5,effect 7,5,both where cured nicely,the rest of the menu smell good and went down to 8e a gram,cheese was 10e,i would definite go back to this shop

ftcarer

Regine, Haarlem

Post by ftcarer »

small shop , decent enough menu , nice guy working chilled in the back a while with a dutch guy going nuts over the latest Nintendo thing lol , got some nice Sour Diesel€11.5 & very tasty Mango Haze €12.5

Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Lafe

Re: Regine, Haarlem

Post by Lafe »

Regime is a regular stop for me on the way to Jopenkerk.
"Laif" with a long "a".
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

notsofasteddie wrote: Sat 11th Mar 2017 09:07 pm
Lafe wrote: Sat 11th Mar 2017 07:48 pm Regime is a regular stop for me on the way to Jopenkerk.

Where once your prayers were answered, now your thirst is quenched :shock:

The Path

Yeah, it's spectacular. Jopen also operate a tasting room near Leidseplein.
"Laif" with a long "a".
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Blue Dream Block a reliable buy at E8.50, 10% discount at 4g and above, what's not to like. Tend to come in just to max out on that, but amazing haze I had once earlier in spring was bangin' also.
Pierre von Mondragon

The deal has shifted to 5g for the price of 4, 20%, even with the train fair it's well worth it. The Lounge on Doelstraat also has a similar percentage of 5g deal as well as a vast seating area. Regine is in a refurb so buy and fly, but should be finished soon.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

It looks like that I am in Haarlem at the weekend since a long long time :mrgreen: Birdys, Willi Wortel Shops and Regine are def. on my list.

On Regines Instagram page it looks like that the refurb is finished...
Pierre von Mondragon wrote: Thu 26th Oct 2017 03:16 pm The deal has shifted to 5g for the price of 4, 20%, even with the train fair it's well worth it.

Nice :D I also heard that they have or had G13 Tangerine Block for 14€/g on the menu. At the Boere shops in Amsterdam it goes for 20€/g :shock: somebody tried it? maybe it´s different...
Pierre von Mondragon

I've always been maxing my Blue Dream block to get discount, so haven't had in there, but I've had from Take Away in Haarlem which is also affiliated I think, and it was good.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Pierre von Mondragon wrote: Sun 29th Oct 2017 01:15 pm but I've had from Take Away in Haarlem which is also affiliated I think, and it was good.
Thanks for the info :D I tried the Tangerine G13 Block (13,50€/g) from Regine (I was in Haarlem on this weekend) and well like you said it seems to be good :D didn´t smoked much so far but it looks smells pretty nice... I will update how it was after I smoked more.
Pierre von Mondragon wrote: Thu 26th Oct 2017 03:16 pm The deal has shifted to 5g for the price of 4, 20%, even with the train fair it's well worth it.

All Coffeeshops in Haarlem I went to had some nice discount offers like get 5 pay for 4 (Willi Wortel Shops, Regine) or get weed for 30€ and pay 25€... WW Indica gave a small discout even if I only bought 2g 8) . So it´s worth the journey! :mrgreen: but it depends on if you really want to buy 5g from one strain and how much weed you want to buy on your trip in total. So for someone who only want to buy a few grams of different strains it´s not so interesting...

For myself its also def. worth the trip atm. Well I am not buying 5 g from one strain usually but also the smaller discounts are nice to have :D furthermore I simply found better higher priced hashes in Haarlem than in Amsterdam atm. On my last visits to Amsterdam it was not so easy to find a "high quality" hash for around 15€/g that are really to my taste and is not super overpriced. I am pretty satisfied with my purchases from Haarlem (will report more later).

Ah just forgot to say that their refurb is not completely finished... so the smoke area is still closed but the style of the shop reminds me now a lot of the Boerejonges Coffeeshops...
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Regine in Haarlem dated May 4, 2018. Thanks Anon.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Haarle ... arlem.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

It seems that they have no pay 4 gram get 5 deal anymore :( only 10% discount when buying 5 :?
Pierre von Mondragon

Marok21 wrote: Sun 27th May 2018 05:46 pm It seems that they have no pay 4 gram get 5 deal anymore :( only 10% discount when buying 5 :?
Yeah, I think that deal was only during the refurb to keep custom, because it was 10% before that, and a week after the work was finished, it went back to that.
Still a great shop I have no complaints about, other than the Blue Dream Block finally being finished.
Had all the top 4 blocks on the menu, and they've all been lovely, the CCs can atest to the G13 SLH quality.
Pierre von Mondragon

And the Blue Dream block is back, delicious as ever...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Pierre von Mondragon wrote: Sun 3rd Jun 2018 03:41 pm And the Blue Dream block is back, delicious as ever...
Nice to hear 8) didn´t had it since longer time... is it still like when I had it?... darker and very sticky?
Pierre von Mondragon

Yeah, a fudgy kind of sticky, see below;