Greenhouse (Den Haag)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Greenhouse

I like Greenhouse
100%
I don't like Greenhouse
No votes

Total votes: 7

jc2k

Greenhouse (Den Haag)

Post by jc2k »

ACD Page: Greenhouse, The Hague

Couldn't find an existing thread for this great shop, so thought I'd start one...

Been to Den Haag a few times and for some reason never tried this place. Gutted as it's the best shop I've been to outside of the dam. Visited twice over the course of three days as the selection here was really, really varied and all top quality. Strains I got were:

Amnesia Ganja - awesome strain, you can taste the ganja in it and has the uplift of the amnesia in it. Real creeper stone, starts off a bit disappointing and then grows over time to full melt status!
The Hog - didn't smoke this until last night (back in the UK, shush, don't tell anyone) really, really strong knockout weed. Slept sooo well and woke up really refreshed
S5 Haze - nice smoke, though to be honest, nothing special.
King King - one of the nicest strains I've had in ages. Full body stone but without drowsiness, gave a real lift in an unexpected way as I bought it thinking it was a heavy indica. So nice went back for the full 5g the following day.

The bud tender was really nice and overall a great experience. Seeing the bud in jars along the counter was great and the menu had most leafly descriptions so a great all round shop.

tommy147green

Re: Greenhouse (Den Haag)

Post by tommy147green »

Got to Greenhouse 9am sharp on a Saturday morning and bought a gram of super silver haze and a gram of amnesia haze. Smoking room doesn't open until 10 though so we went for a zoot by the nearby canal. Came back to the smoking room at Greenhouse an hour later to roll the rest of the weed. They've got a nice selection of board games so we smoked a couple of joints and played chess.

This was the first coffeeshop I'd been to outside of Amsterdam, but it matches up well with some of the best in Dam. Front section acts as a dispensary and there's a good amount of space to sit in the smoking room out the back. Budtender was friendly. Weed list is extensive, there's between 7 and 10 strains for each of sativa, indica and hybrid. Super silver and amnesia were both dank, we came back the following morning and picked up a gram of 'The Hog' and a hybrid whose name I can't remember. Unsurprisingly these were also very nice. Great coffeeshop, will definitely return next time we're in The Hague :-D .
Darksecrets999

Post by Darksecrets999 »

tommy147green wrote: Sun 25th Jun 2017 06:19 pm Got to Greenhouse 9am sharp on a Saturday morning and bought a gram of super silver haze and a gram of amnesia haze. Smoking room doesn't open until 10 though so we went for a zoot by the nearby canal. Came back to the smoking room at Greenhouse an hour later to roll the rest of the weed. They've got a nice selection of board games so we smoked a couple of joints and played chess.

This was the first coffeeshop I'd been to outside of Amsterdam, but it matches up well with some of the best in Dam. Front section acts as a dispensary and there's a good amount of space to sit in the smoking room out the back. Budtender was friendly. Weed list is extensive, there's between 7 and 10 strains for each of sativa, indica and hybrid. Super silver and amnesia were both dank, we came back the following morning and picked up a gram of 'The Hog' and a hybrid whose name I can't remember. Unsurprisingly these were also very nice. Great coffeeshop, will definitely return next time we're in The Hague :-D .
How do you manage to smoke in The Hague? I thought you needed to be a resident of The Netherlands to smoke in a coffeeshop outside of Amsterdam?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Darksecrets999 wrote: Sat 1st Jul 2017 10:26 pm How do you manage to smoke in The Hague? I thought you needed to be a resident of The Netherlands to smoke in a coffeeshop outside of Amsterdam?
You can still smoke and buy as a tourist in most cities in the netherlands... but there are a few cities like Tilburg, Maastricht, Breda, Hertogenbosch, Goes (mainly parts of Noord Brabant and Zeeland)... where you have to be a resident of the nl to get into the coffeeshops. Even in the border areas to germany tourists are allowed (exceptions: Maastricht and Sittard). Bizarrely mainly the cities in the near of the belgium border enforce that resident rule...
By the way the quality of the weed can be pretty bad especially in the border areas...

here is a map where you can see in what cities you can still go to a coffeeshop as a tourist:
http://keinwietpas.de/wo-gilt-der-wietpas-wo-nicht/
jc2k

Post by jc2k »

Interestingly enough, this may become a problem after Brexit. When shopping in Eindhoven, I was asked if I was an EU citizen and then let in. This is because the mayor argued that as everyone in the EU is considered the same, then they can't just restrict to NL citizens. Roll on 2 years time eh?.......
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Cs of the trip.green crack 11e nice taste.lovely effect.somarli 11e lovely taste good on the eyes.thr hog 12e pure indica nice but have had heavier crushes.tangie block 10e 0.9.lovely sticky(fridge job)i bought a couple of them.all lovely smokes.went back the next night stocked up again.
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Cs of the trip.green crack 11e nice taste.lovely effect.somarli 11e lovely taste good on the eyes.thr hog 12e pure indica nice but have had heavier crushes.tangie block 10e 0.9.lovely sticky(fridge job)i bought a couple of them.all lovely smokes.went back the next night stocked up again.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

December, 2017:

Funny reading those reviews here. Reported too about it. Have to point out they're not belonging to that overrated chain from elsewhere! However haven't sit down for years here but back then staff handed me their Volcano for use ; place in itsself is a bit boring if they haven't changed that.
On a recent visit noticed they did their homework and have fancy descriptions from certain internet sites for wiet and hashish on their huge menu.
Know them from those times when they had three different versions of Amnesia on their current menu back then. Sketchy to say the least.
Unfortunately don't remember names but Amnesia Ganja as jc2k mentioned was definitely one of them.
By the way what is 'Ganja' please? Indians around here we're well connected with use this term for grass in general but what this has to do with an Amnesia cross? An Indian strain used for such? Just looked it up and it is indeed existing apparently.
Even though not unlikely I strongly doubt that with this shop as it is just another silly name at coffeeshops to describe a certain quality. Bet it's more about 'shaked Amnesia', 'not so shaked Amnesia' or 'almost not shaked Amnesia' to choose from at particular prices :evil: :lol: ; similar as Cremers way too much stock on in an illegal setup.
However, they had Barbara Bud(moroccan hashish with foreign genetics, 10€/g)on and it was the same I picked up at home before so funny seeing it listed there. From look and smell seemed to be the same batch I got so another one massively around at the minute. Nice hasj by the way which ticks all the boxes and indeed is reasonably priced.
Would suggest that coffeeshop for just picking up, nice enough.
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Bubbles at 12e strong and tasty my wb every morning.gg hash 10e nice and tasty.geleato 15e lovely taste.bought a lot from this place i like it a lot.massive menu lots of block hashes. :mrgreen:
zlw

Post by zlw »

Been there quite while ago, but loved it. It had the best weed I could find in Den Haag.
Cheese Cheetos smelling AK-47 :mrgreen: , amazing Amnesia Haze and Moby Dick 8) . And the Dog Cheese really smelled like wet dog :shock:
Jesscass

Re: Greenhouse (Den Haag) ; coming home for christmas

Post by Jesscass »

November, 2018:

'Lemon Isolator Powder'(0,6g/20€) caught my eye as well as its description 'Is made from Lemon Haze Kief and has a high potency'(original quotation). Mind you it was listed as supposedly produced in Morocco! In fact I pissed myself laughing, also was shown that stuff and it looked apart from brownish colour like some grainy indoor ice-o-lators from the past(Pink/Eindhoven and others springs to mind
more than ten years ago.).
I'm good, thanks :lol: !

Also had a lot of other moroccan hashish on with foreign genetics and empurpled names. Also descriptions as 'Kosher Kush double sieved'.
Luckywise we already had enough solid resin so no need to try here.
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:56 pm, edited 12 times in total.
LN94

Re: Greenhouse (Den Haag) Re: Granddaddy Purple

Post by LN94 »

Rafiki wrote: Mon 24th Jun 2019 10:05 am Had some AMAZING Granddaddy Purple at the Greenhouse! Super sweet [smelling] - super sticky. Big, clean, good cured nugs, milky trichomes, burnt smooth. The myrcene is really heavy in this one. It will really couchlock you :mrgreen: And it does a miracle to my sunburn. :wink: [https://www.leafly.com/indica/granddaddy-purple]
For 11EUR too if I'm not mistaken right? I passed by earlier today and asked to smell but was only given a tiny bud to smell so couldn't really tell that well. But if it tastes and smokes as good as you're saying then I might just swing by again after work tonight :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

My mate was pretty impessed with their Karel´s Haze as I wrote here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36291
but 20€/g still to much in my opionion :?
LN94 wrote: Tue 25th Jun 2019 02:51 pm For 11EUR too if I'm not mistaken right?
11€ sounds like a fair price :mrgreen:
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Marok21 wrote: Tue 25th Jun 2019 06:52 pm My mate was pretty impessed with their Karel´s Haze as I wrote here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36291
but 20€/g still to much in my opionion :?
Yeah and you have to get a 3g jar for €60 you can't get it per gram... Hate it when they do that. They also sell other "exclusive" weed in jars: 2.5g for €40. Tried the Gelato once. Half of it was some of the best Gelato I've ever smoked in the Netherlands and the other half was clearly just another strain that they mixed in there. You could never tell until you smoked it as the pungent Gelato smell overtook the entire jar. That was pretty disappointing. Had their Blackberry Fire jar for €40 too and that was pretty decent.