Sensemillia (Sloterplas)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Sensemillia

I like Sensemillia
100%
I don't like Sensemillia
No votes

Total votes: 1

Greentroll

Sensemillia (Sloterplas)

Post by Greentroll »

ACD Page: Sensemillia

This one is a little further out, in Slotterpas area, only frequented by Dutchies, and quite something. Did I say quite something? How about THE coffeeshop in Amsterdam with THE best selection and prices? It's that good. I went everywhere, dampkring, utopia, Boer, DNA, De Kade, etc etc. But the bud at this CS was the best.

Big smelly buds, great prices, nice balcony to chill and smoke, in an amazing lake in a fantastic area with loads of restaurants nearby.

Next time in dam, i will only be buying here. Their most expensive indica, Dynamite was the best smoke i had in Dam, and at 10.5E a per G, who could say no?

Highly recommended for buy and fly

Papi

Re: Sensemillia (Sloterplas)

Post by Papi »

No offence but i'm gonna wait for some more trusted info on this cause this review is too positive;D Local ACDers(pointing at DLN) should check it out sometime
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Papi wrote: Thu 3rd Aug 2017 02:53 pm No offence but i'm gonna wait for some more trusted info on this cause this review is too positive;D Local ACDers(pointing at DLN) should check it out sometime
Haha yeah, like glad that you enjoyed it and all but I mean you do seem a little heavy-handed in your raving here. I would know I've been there on more than one occasion, one of my friends used to live in Osdorp (that neighborhood/area) and was a big fan of the place so I went with him quite a few times. Thought it was a decent enough shop but definitely not better quality or value than Boer.

Also: Sloterplas*
Papi

Post by Papi »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 3rd Aug 2017 03:02 pm
Papi wrote: Thu 3rd Aug 2017 02:53 pm No offence but i'm gonna wait for some more trusted info on this cause this review is too positive;D Local ACDers(pointing at DLN) should check it out sometime
Haha yeah, like glad that you enjoyed it and all but I mean you do seem a little heavy-handed in your raving here. I would know I've been there on more than one occasion, one of my friends used to live in Osdorp (that neighborhood/area) and was a big fan of the place so I went with him quite a few times. Thought it was a decent enough shop but definitely not better quality or value than Boer.

Also: Sloterplas*
Booom, that's what i kinda thought :lol: :lol:
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

Hey Greentroll,
I've been interested in Sensemillia since seeing the tasty menus you posted on coffeeshopmenus.org.
I may well take a cycle trip out on my next visit, hang out in the park, maybe do some swimming. And hey if the area has plenty of restaurants (and bars?) then the trip sounds all the more attractive!
Thanks for the info.
CZ
Greentroll wrote: Thu 3rd Aug 2017 02:15 pm Image
ACD Page: Sensemillia

This one is a little further out, in Slotterpas area, only frequented by Dutchies, and quite something. Did I say quite something? How about THE coffeeshop in Amsterdam with THE best selection and prices? It's that good. I went everywhere, dampkring, utopia, Boer, DNA, De Kade, etc etc. But the bud at this CS was the best.

Big smelly buds, great prices, nice balcony to chill and smoke, in an amazing lake in a fantastic area with loads of restaurants nearby.

Next time in dam, i will only be buying here. Their most expensive indica, Dynamite was the best smoke i had in Dam, and at 10.5E a per G, who could say no?

OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

There are certainly some interesting items on that menu - 24K for €11.50 is great value comparatively to other shops price for the same product. Supposing it is of course 24K.
€13.5 is comparatively a good price for Green Crack too.

This shop was on may list for this trip just gone but I never made it. Shame. Next time for sure.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Walked by this place in January didn't even realise it was a coffeeshop! :shock: :lol:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

I once had a beer on the terrace there and took the above photo. I can confirm that it's an amazing location.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Shiiit 11.50 for 24k, I have to run back to my "other" house in West anyway, it's only another 7 minutes or so further, so maybe I'll swing by a take a look at their wares.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

In the past few days I've been to both of their locations.

The forum is a bit fucky at the moment, so my search results won't show if there is an extant thread or not for their other location (Gillis van Ledenberchstraat 135 for your reference Lemming or any other ambitious souls who want to prop up a thread if there is indeed not yet one).

I digress. The Gillis van Ledenberchstraat location is much closer to the center for those who don't fancy a the long cycle to Osdorp. I'll describe them both briefly here and if when the forum decides to behave (Lemming) this can be transplanted to the other thread.

The aforementioned location is newer, and has a sorta simple solid lime green color-scheme going on. This one is a strictly buy-and-fly and skinning only, alla Boer, it even has a similar sorta aroma to the Boer places, most be what vast quantities of dank smell like unhindered by filthy tobacco I reckon. I like the more sterile clean look of this place and truth be told even on the scarce occasions when I am relegated to my other residence on the west side of town, it's simply easier to hit than the Osdorp location. Also prices and menu appear to be the same.

Osdorp location (Sloterplas), as described located right on the banks of the "Sloterplas" and man-made reservoir, but still large and impressive by Mokum standards. Not quite sure, but it smelled like the started allowing smoking inside. Still only vending machines to serve refreshments (same true for the other location). It would seem they've "walled off" more of their back terrace area too, I imagine some sort of zoning/city ordinance as it shares the building with two other restaurants.

Yes, the product. Well I sniffed at some other wares which looked nice Dynamite (bit widowy) and Strawberry Sour D (very nice smell) my first time in this week at the Gillis van Ledenberchstraat location - but in the end opted for Green Crack at 13.50 euros per gram, which was described by the budtender as being very potent - which as a dab-head with a tolerance to match I was glad to hear. Ended up liking it a lot and hit up the Sloterplas location today to see how it compared. Looked at the Old Dirty Biker Kush and GG #4 (both were 14 I think), both looked interesting in particular the GG, but not enough to lure me away from what I came for. 30 euros of Green Crack please, (man's gotta get his crack fix, amirite?!). Review follows below.

Nice mid-sized nugs, not massive trichomes but looking much of the more "OG" type top-shelf you see around town. A bit more moist to the touch than I'd like but not the worst by any stretch. Bouquet is reminiscent again of that ubiquitous top-shelf Mokum OG profile, but there's something more a bit more earthy/herby/grassy/floral, of course some gassiness. Cheminess that can only be described like the mixture of fertilizers, soil mixes, rubber hoses and vegging plants you smell in a garden warehouse. On the palate she's very sour, loud and pungent almost makes you pull a "warhead" (sour candy from the US) face, before she slips away off the tongue with a fizzy mildy sweet finish. The potency is indeed per the BT's words of heed, a no fucking around kinda potency. Mother of god, I have an insane dab tolerance and this shit still hits me like a freight train, kicks like a straight fucking mule. It cuts through any dab buzz of mine like a hot-knife through budder. Can't comment on flush quality as I've only vaped it so far. Despite it's namesake, I'd say it's hybrid buzz offering some head fuck, with mostly a zonking, debilitating indica couchlock stone. A true bedtime smoke. With that in mind, I'm bout to get myself some shut-eye!
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 3rd Aug 2017 06:02 pm It's only another 7 minutes or so further, so maybe I'll swing by a take a look at their wares.
Thanks for swinging by and taking a look!

It's always good to have someone on the ground :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks to Greentroll for the "heads up!"
Greentroll wrote: Thu 3rd Aug 2017 02:15 pm
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 16th Aug 2017 12:15 am their other location (Gillis van Ledenberchstraat 135).
Thanks, that answers a question - for some time I've wondered whether the Osdorp shop was related to the one with the same name in Frederik Hendrikbuurt (Sensemillia). Now I know I'll update my comments and split this thread.
ShakeTheBud

Post by ShakeTheBud »

The osdorp location is a have to on a trip to the dam! Try their nice outside area and have a breakfast downstairs at meram! its a turkish restaurant where you can get a nice breakfast buffet for 12 bucks. The spot itself with the little lake is quite beautiful.

Weed in the shop wasn't like outstanding but there wasnt a single miss in their stash as well. Recommend the amnesia
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Green Crack absolutely spot on....as Nugs has so well described previously on his review...well finished product here no complaints will be back for more.
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

The weed didnt look interesting so i skipped on it but took some diamond hash, 10,50 a g. Unexpectedly it was Pretty pretty good.