Johnny

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Johnny

I like Johnny
No votes
I don't like Johnny
No votes

Total votes: 0

orle

Re: Johnny

Post by orle »

The pakistan-maroc hasj "Jhennebaia", is A+ at the moment, melty, head buzz.

pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

orle wrote:The pakistan-maroc hasj "Jhennebaia", is A+ at the moment, melty, head buzz.
How much per g?
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

i thought the "Kaviar" top of the hash menu they had in a few weeks back was really nice, i like this shop :)

shame they are closed now during school hours
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
orle

Post by orle »

hash as of today:

8 lebanon
9.50 grand cru
10 jardella
10 jhennabhia
12 yasmin tbizla

Weed menu still sizable, OG Diesel, C5 Pioneer Haze, Chocolope, etc. Went for a gram of Amnesia-M3 (8,50), nicely dry and sticky, fluffs up when ground.
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Glad to see this place is still looking good, planning to pop by on Saturday =)
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Strawberry Diesel - 9.50 euro a gram.

Looks great, not much of a smell like the strawberry sour diesel, but reminds me more of the indica strawberry diesel that media sold last year. The buds are very dry and crystal covered mini pine cone like calyx structure.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
orle

Post by orle »

That does look nice, grabbed a bonsai-like 2.6g bud of that and spent the change on some bio highrise. Bowl of Highrise didn't do much for me, glad i only bought a sampler bag.
weezee

Post by weezee »

elasticband wrote:Strawberry Diesel - 9.50 euro a gram.

Looks great, not much of a smell like the strawberry sour diesel, but reminds me more of the indica strawberry diesel that media sold last year. The buds are very dry and crystal covered mini pine cone like calyx structure.
had some strawberry diesel ok smoke just as described by elasticband
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

Super Silver Haze as good as ever. Tried the Strawberry and it was ok, a bit on the dry side but quite nice taste and high. OG Diesel strong cbd level, this is nice stuff and bit of a creeper weed - like this one too with a good fruity and fuelly flavour.
Mind If I Do a J?
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

Johnny is open in the daytime during the week - I thought it was forced to close like a lot of the others in the area but definitely open.

Picked up some Amnesia M4 and Maroc Cream hash today, and as always happy with the purchases from here.
Mind If I Do a J?
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

King kush 10e stuck in at the top of the menu. Kush aroma and flavour. Smoking with a couple of beers, enjoyable.
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

Some lovely Northern Lights today from here, one of my old favourites - 9.5/gram. Nice smooth piney taste with a very balanced high. Top marks again to CS Johnny.
Mind If I Do a J?
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

HisDudeness wrote:Some lovely Northern Lights today from here, one of my old favourites - 9.5/gram. Nice smooth piney taste with a very balanced high. Top marks again to CS Johnny.

away to check this out after my morning joint :)
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Some very dry kosher on the menu at 13.5
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

elasticband wrote:Some very dry kosher on the menu at 13.5
Did you try some Northern Lights from here by the way? Still on the menu last time i was there and again I found it very nice.

SSH has changed though, more of a diesel flavour to it and not at same level as before - shame as this was consistent before.
Mind If I Do a J?