Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Sanementereng

I like Sanementereng
88%
I don't like Sanementereng
13%

Total votes: 48

Epsilon

Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Post by Epsilon »

ACD Page: Mr. K. (Sanementereng)

...or something like that . Correct me please ,or better yet someone out there tell me what it means ...I forgot to ask when we were there earlier ...most unique CS , yeah it is...a garage sale/flea market of an old curios shop on 3 levels ,enjoyed chatting with the nice lady running the place , sell half grams /grams ...of a few strains ...kinda hidden away in a residential area of the Jordaan turn N on Hazenstraat ...

sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

do you remember any prices? We are making a list of coffeeshops we want to visit, and if the weed is good and cheap we will put it onto our list.
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

Heres a couple pix taken mid June 07 ...got Viking Bio at 6 ,fairly strong

edit- put pix back
Last edited by Epsilon on Mon 6th Apr 2009 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
MBVarkestra

Post by MBVarkestra »

looks like quite an interesting place to visit
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

I wish I would of visited that place. didnt know about it. will have to check it out next time.
I need a miracle everyday
dr.stranger

Post by dr.stranger »

Owners have a really relaxed and friendly attitude. Unique place to visit!
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

cool shop, im i abig fan of good outdoor weed and this shop has the biggest selection ive so far found in dam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

I really like this ikkle laid back gem... Just a real pain to find open! Takes real perseverance.

I loved their isolator options (May 2009) green and grey. The green reminded me of freeze dried tea and had a wonderful fresh 'green' taste.

Also picked up some fantastically priced outdoor bud, that kept me busy for the rest of the holiday, picking out the thousand and one dog hairs...
:roll: :lol: :D
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Have been there on the first day of my trip in May. Went there because of their huge outdoor selection of(foreign)weed I read about. Bought one gram of a dutch outdoor strain(I forgot the name :wink: )for 5 €. Was my start of the day and it was a nice light smoke, more sativa than indica.
Interior was, like other posts mentioned, kind of corny and really felt like a flea market. A matter of taste. There was a funny cat hangingn arround and it seemed the cat claimed the shop as its territory as the cat was examining everyone inside without any fear :lol: .
Young girl behind the counter was not unfriendly but not friendly either.
I would suggest everyone to go there when it comes to foreign weed.
DRA

Post by DRA »

This presentation includes video clips shot with a Traveler HD 10X Digital Video Camera.

Saturday, 11 April, 2009: Afternoon in the Jordaan district of Amsterdam in the Western Main Canals. After some searching, we take a turn down 2e Laurierdwarsstraat, a busy side street, to find Coffeeshop Sanementereng. An extraordinary shop that sells more than just great weed.

This friendly shop is also part antique shop and flea market with all kinds of unique items and interesting treasures lining the walls and shelves on 3 levels.

In this video, you'll see exterior shots of the Coffeeshop and some select items on display and for sale right in front of the shop. Stepping inside, we'll take a look at the weed menu and then a brief look at some of the interesting and unusual items on display. First a look arounf the ground level and then up to levels two and three.
Last edited by DRA on Sat 26th Jan 2013 05:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Looked for a while for this shop , but alas couldn't find it :-(
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

NOT easy to find and EASY to walk past. Once you have found it, you then have to find it open (not easy!). Well worth persevering with this place. :wink:
Spliphy

cozy flee market feel

Post by Spliphy »

Visited here in 2007 and was on my list for a return visit...alas, missed this one too this year :( Really wanted to sample their African Ghana and other imports...maybe collect a seed or two. :lol:

Talked to a girl from Mexico while having a toke break :D ...she went on and on about some drama in her country...wasn't too interested...felt like chilling at the time. The nice lady proprietor tried to sell me some of the antiques (or junk, which ever) while I looked around...nothing very interesting however.
Fiber, food, medicine: cannabis, queen of plants
cdiddy

Post by cdiddy »

This is a place I passed by a few times and finally decided to head in with my girl. Brought back memories of freshmen year in high school where my brothers ex worked in an antique store. I'd leave school during lunch and we'd smoke up in the store's bathroom behind the counter. Fun times.
A very fun time here as well with a whole lot less paranoia. Sampled some blueberry which was fine but the real highlight was sitting at the table on the second level smoking a spliff listening to some good reggae tunes handpicked by the hippie lady while she worked on some fabrics down below. Even found a cool turtle trinket that I couldn't pass up. Not a place for everyone especially if you're in a bigger group but definitely a nice place for me.
muntthee

Cozy Coffeeshop with Cheap Hash!

Post by muntthee »

Coffeeshop Sanementereng is my favorite coffeeshop in Amsterdam. It is super cozy and has the cheapest hash in town. Not touristy at all.
Pictures and info here, they don't seem to have a personal website.

http://www.muntthee.com/2010/03/15/coff ... mentereng/