Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Sanementereng

I like Sanementereng
88%
I don't like Sanementereng
13%

Total votes: 48

Marok21

Re: Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Post by Marok21 »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 22nd Jun 2017 10:54 am Yeah follow this thread apparently she's never pleasant but instead rather an outright bitch!

If you follow this thread Mr.K budtendress, don't be a cunt, simple as lady, doesn't cost a damn thing.
It seems like she is already known for her "friendliness" :lol: so not only a bad day... maybe she thinks it´s cool to act like that but it simply insn´t :wink:

Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Marok21 wrote: Thu 22nd Jun 2017 07:07 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 22nd Jun 2017 10:54 am Yeah follow this thread apparently she's never pleasant but instead rather an outright bitch!

If you follow this thread Mr.K budtendress, don't be a cunt, simple as lady, doesn't cost a damn thing.
It seems like she is already known for her "friendliness" :lol: so not only a bad day... maybe she thinks it´s cool to act like that but it simply insn´t :wink:
Whoopsie, I may have got a bit moody there which is dumb since I personally haven't had to deal with her, or maybe one of the times I went she was there but I don't remember any standout negative experience. Nonetheless, perhaps I'm more just tired of reading about people bitching about her on here! :lol: :mrgreen: :silent: :twisted:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

My mate got their New York City Diesel (13€/g) wich was pretty nice. Burned very well... smell transfers good to the taste 8)... maybe grown on soil... Good one but with 13€/g not really cheap :? . I remember Dampkring#2 NYCD from years ago wich was for 8,50€ and was just killer :mrgreen:
Anyway nice weed and I will come back to check out their other wares... by the way the budtendress from last time wasn´t there :? :D
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Mr K dated December 7, 2017. Thanks to Dreaminjection.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/MrKs/Menus/MrKs.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Sunset Sherbet, GSC and Gelato25, and all those other fruits tasty looking menu.

much different now from being Sanementereng. old place was same lady, menu was brutal layout, looks to have become tourist shop now, from it's old existence as a more local joint.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
kushy

Post by kushy »

Tasty indeed and first time I've seen Rosin on an Amsterdam menu, pricey tho, think I'll get the hair straighteners on!
WLow

Post by WLow »

Was here end November, really busy, you enter to a line, lady behind the counter was alone, she had to swing
between people ordering weed and the drinks. She manage it tho and we had great service.

Had the GirlScout, hightimes entree, i would say it was one of the greatest bud from the shops entries, taste was pretty clean, great high was strong, bag appeal. For me it it ticked all boxes.It wasnt something new that's sure, platinum cut but was well grown.

Cup pass holder had 3 euros less per gram, she asked us if we had it, nope we paid 16e :D

ImageImage
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

went in for the first time recently, tempted by the menu posted on insta.
quite a few nice bits but nothing stood out as amazing, had the sunset sherbert and the gg4, both burnt with black ash. the sunset sherb was harsh and not at all enjoyable, the gg4 had the right taste and good strengh.
my pal took the strawberry banana, which tasted exactly like the UK examples we have had, very nice. although this too burnt with black ash
drinks standard (if i remember rightly slightly cheaper than other places)
the little old lady on the counter was very very busy, but still had time to show us through the strains, people have said she isnt the friendliest, i didnt find her unfriendly but she didnt get any red carpets out either. as we walked upstairs the comfortable sofa became free, we jumped on that and spent a good hour lounging here, met a couple from london who were on their way to a museum, sat speaking to them for quite a while untill suddenly BOOM the lads chair collapsed right underneath him! fighting to hold the laughter back we helped him up while his mrs gave him a barrage of abuse. no one was hurt, except the chair. brilliant.

ill go back to mr k and co next time i visit and i will hope that the weed on the menu is better taken care of and that more people break chairs.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Colalime

Post by Colalime »

Nice weed but bad service. The old lady was behind the counter. I walked up, I said hi and so did she, but then she continued her conversation in Dutch with some guy sitting at the counter. Which is a bit rude in my opinion. But since I am Dutch myself, I am used to rudeness. So I stated my order in the middle of their conversation. An irritated "sorry" was the response of the lady and she started weighing my order while continuing the conversation.

When she was finished with weighing it took a minute to fill the bag. Like extremely slow, and then she just stared at me without saying how much I should pay. Since I can calculate I already knew how much to pay, so I gave it.

Strange experience overall, it's like they don't want you as customer.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Mr K's dated February 12, 2019. Thanks to Dreaminjection.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
bearbong

Post by bearbong »

Did anyone try their african outdoor weed?
bearbong

Post by bearbong »

I got their african this week and have to say I actually liked it. For 10e I did get 3g and expected the worst. It had a very spicy smell and was hard pressed together. The budtender removed most of the stems before weighing which was nice. My inititial plan was to use it for joints so I have something to mix my hash with. So i rolled my first joint mixing this weed with some kosher kush from 1e hulp...results: horrible taste. Later I decided I wouldn't waste my hash with this anymore and simply rolled a pure joint out of the african weed to see and give it a last chance. This time I actually enjoyed it. The smoke was very mild to my lungs and the taste didn't seem too be that bad anymore. Effect wise it gave me a nice mellow mild high that relaxed my mind. Would recommend it if you are looking for some weed that doesn't make you very high.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Mr K & Company dated March 19, 2019. Thanks to Dreaminjection.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
krupinska

Post by krupinska »

Does someone know if the listed dry.sift is 1g or 0.5? Tia
macky

Post by macky »

Been in all week ,close to apartment :mrgreen: weeds ok ..nice place to chill .
Was in Batavia with everyone, seen guy I thought looked like a member but could not place name he was sitting with Lem ,Smirks and Stan. So I asked who are you? He said your bud tender from Mr K,s ...Oh ya I said 8)
Yesterday after Balloon I went in K,s and he was working ,showed him some GSC ..he liked I offered him a bud :D
He was so happy he gave me bag of shoreline ..nice taste . He came over and Had a smoke and told me he was part owner.
Seems he owns Devil Harvest seeds and had bought into K,s earlier this year . He said he has big booth at 420event today ,make sure you stop by 8) Think I will :mrgreen: