Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Sanementereng

I like Sanementereng
88%
I don't like Sanementereng
13%

Total votes: 48

choppermike

Re: Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Post by choppermike »

Was in Mr. K with OneHigh the day after the last time we saw you FatOldDwarf !!!! I think this is ominous ( in a good way ) and am heading to the bookies !

Seasons greetings to all my chums at ACD by the way ..... be in touch !

.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

Fallen Angel 14e, is awesome at the moment, going to try a couple of others on the menu over the coming days. :mrgreen:
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
mowie

Post by mowie »

Bliss Receptor wrote:Fallen Angel 14e, is awesome at the moment, going to try a couple of others on the menu over the coming days. :mrgreen:
So, did you try other strains?

This shop is definitely on my list for the weekend.

Any recent experiences with their menu?
Nate

Post by Nate »

Kush Bio (outdoor) is really nice atm. Sticky, great kush smell and heavy couch lock effect. I really like this shop, helpfull staff and overall a comfortable ambience.
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

They got some Devils Harvest Seeds strains ...gotta visit soon
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBxvCw3RElp ... opmrkandco
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

LA Confidential is a solid indica, with a kushy smell and flavor. Nice heavily relaxing, but not overpowering stone; enjoyable buzz for sure. 11 per gram. Has been a repeat purchase, but I'll have to take a look at the Bio Kush. What's the pricetag on that Nate?

Also definitely one of (if not the) coffeeshop with the most comfortable seating in 'Dam. And I really do love the interior decor, it is indeed quite "smart" (in the incorrect way you Brits like to use that term, and swap "clever" in its place :wink: :mrgreen:), generally aesthetically appealing, but also quite simple at the same time.
neal420

Post by neal420 »

Im eager to try their ice :o also think ill have to skip 1e hulp for this shop, bit of a dilemma :?:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Mmm, if you've never been to 1e I wouldn't skip it in lieu of Mr. K's as much as I'm a new fan of K's, 1e is my original 'Dam stomping grounds so I gotta rep for it a least a bit hehe!

But also Mr. K's with their Devil's Harvest menu section is not too much better when it comes to peddling these 15-a-grammer designer strains. I would say I've been thus far more impressed with 1e's Lady Sativa offerings over Mr. K's DH offerings.

Notwithstanding, I recommend you don't scrap either, smoke a joint a realize it shouldn't even be a dilemma as they're located fairly close to one another I would say do a Rozengracht crawl from Paradox --> Mr. K's --> 1e Hulp. Anyway, that's my $00.02 on the matter, ya know! Take it for what it's worth...
Nate

Post by Nate »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:LA Confidential is a solid indica, with a kushy smell and flavor. Nice heavily relaxing, but not overpowering stone; enjoyable buzz for sure. 11 per gram. Has been a repeat purchase, but I'll have to take a look at the Bio Kush. What's the pricetag on that Nate?

Also definitely one of (if not the) coffeeshop with the most comfortable seating in 'Dam. And I really do love the interior decor, it is indeed quite "smart" (in the incorrect way you Brits like to use that term, and swap "clever" in its place :wink: :mrgreen:), generally aesthetically appealing, but also quite simple at the same time.
Kush Bio 7 €.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

danke dir alter!
neal420

Post by neal420 »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:Mmm, if you've never been to 1e I wouldn't skip it in lieu of Mr. K's as much as I'm a new fan of K's, 1e is my original 'Dam stomping grounds so I gotta rep for it a least a bit hehe!

But also Mr. K's with their Devil's Harvest menu section is not too much better when it comes to peddling these 15-a-grammer designer strains. I would say I've been thus far more impressed with 1e's Lady Sativa offerings over Mr. K's DH offerings.

Notwithstanding, I recommend you don't scrap either, smoke a joint a realize it shouldn't even be a dilemma as they're located fairly close to one another I would say do a Rozengracht crawl from Paradox --> Mr. K's --> 1e Hulp. Anyway, that's my $00.02 on the matter, ya know! Take it for what it's worth...
You are right mate. I will defo check both out! Gonna go straight from Mr Van Gogs to Mr. Ks before checkin out hulp:-)
Thanks for the motivation Deleukstenugs! :-)

What is recommended trying at hulp, anyone?
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Never been here before, I like me a good LA con and the Devils Harvest section of the menu sound appealing. Will check it out next trip.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

No more bio kush

champagne hash okish , not worth money
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

pengaldinho wrote:Never been here before, I like me a good LA con and the Devils Harvest section of the menu sound appealing. Will check it out next trip.

same might give this place a visit
trips to Amsterdam 19
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

menu as of 03/31/2016

RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/