Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Sanementereng

I like Sanementereng
88%
I don't like Sanementereng
13%

Total votes: 48

StonedSince67

Re: Sanementereng

Post by StonedSince67 »

Dennan wrote:Sanementereng has opened their doors again, it now go's by the name Mr. K.
perhaps it is named after this guy ...

The celebrated Mr. K.
Performs his feat on Saturday at Bishopsgate
The Hendersons will dance and sing
As Mr. Kite flies through the ring
Don't be late

Dennan

Re: Sanementereng

Post by Dennan »

you can check them out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/coffeeshopMr.K
treetop

Re: Sanementereng - Now Mr.K's coffee shop.

Post by treetop »

Went in there and had the Lemon Haze. Sat on the bench outside and smoked purchase with owner and daughter team. We chatted but as always I was too stoned to remember much more than that.

The place really looks a lot different now. Very clean. Lemon haze was fine. Not many antiques like before. Probably not much of any particular interest on the menu (to me) but still a nice place to visit.
How much did you produce?
Embraman

Mr K coffeeshop

Post by Embraman »

Couldn't see a heading for this place,apologies if I've missed it,stumbled upon it today and its worth a mention,I'm staying on Hazenstraat and found it while on my way to Paradox(its on 2e Laurierdwarstraat ),only had 30 mins as Mrs. was shopping,shop was empty but nice looking,clean and spacious,in I go,budtender was an older lady,basic menu,sniffed a couple then decided on Shoreline at 14 Euro,and a drink,prices for drinks etc were good,1.80 a coffee
Weed was good,tasy and strong and a "big" gram,nice music, sixties soul etc playing,an area upstairs for chilling too,not one for oil or vapeheads,didn't see a volcano, but a cracking,peaceful neighbourhood place,ideal for quiet,chess,good place for a non smoking partner,was great just watching the locals passing by
Peace Embraman
Trips to Amsterdam 50-Trip 51- April 2018
TwoCanucks

Re: Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Post by TwoCanucks »

Any word on if the menu features bio or outdoor? From the pic it doesnt indicate, but from previous life as Sanementereng they had a few or mostly...cheers if anyone could answer.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
spliphy2

Post by spliphy2 »

the import outdoor stuff (Thai stick) was weak and not tasty at all. It was nothing like the sticks we used to get "back in the day."

Thailand has gone through some bad times as far as Cannabis goes it seems.
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

anyone ever try the dutch hash? seems a very good price?
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

The new menu pic looks good. Anyone been here lately? Will be staying close by later this month so will report in, especially on the ice-o-later hashes, they look like they're worth a try.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Thomasbandit

Post by Thomasbandit »

Really nice place, small though.

Went 2/3 weeks ago and got the Warda'reek'en + Rolex OG. Got the first as I was curious how it compared to the Grey Area version (which finished when the cup started) + I hadn't seen it anywhere else. This Mr K version didn't have anything on the GA version for me. The Rolex OG wasn't anything memorable neither - though that's not to say they were bad. Just nothing special nor worth the 15eur price though my tolerance is quite high lately - I do plan to go back though to try some of the other stuff, it's a really nice place to chill and good menu.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Cool. Will give the hash a try and see how it compares to the weed.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

Lemon Haze wrote:The new menu pic looks good. Anyone been here lately? Will be staying close by later this month so will report in, especially on the ice-o-later hashes, they look like they're worth a try.
I'm staying nearby to this place at Christmas too. The new iceolators on the menu also caught my eye, plus the Dutch hash, although I suspect this may be more like skuff than an iceolator hash?
Quite expensive for the ice's but I noticed they do a decent discount on 5g deals which you don't usually see. I don't seem to have much luck finding reasonably priced, decent iceolators in the Dam...
Report shall be forthcoming. :mrgreen:
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Tried the shoreline ice today. Great up high, very strong hash. Expensive but very potent and long lasting. I'm digging this today a lot.
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

I went in here on Friday. Nice place to chill. I looked at the Iceolators but nothing tempted me. Got a gram of Rolex OG 15e. Smell transferred to taste and smoked well. Not as nice as the Grey Area's example though.
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
Occasional Bowl

Post by Occasional Bowl »

According to their Facebook page "Mr K" is now called "Mr K and Co.". I don't know what this means possibly new owners? Does anyone know?
Hang on to your head
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

There's a horse running in the 2.35 at Leicester called Mr K, best priced 28/1. He doesn't appear to be a brilliant horse, and his trainer isn't in the best of form, but anything can happen in a novice hurdle.

I don't do sucker bets, and I've never been to Mr K, having only passed by and thought neither it nor its menu looked inviting. And the few people who follow horses at ACD probably got lost in the shuffle. So nobody will notice this post.