Amnesia

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Amnesia

I like Amnesia
91%
I don't like Amnesia
9%

Total votes: 288

Lemming
Site Admin

Amnesia

Post by Lemming »

Please vote in the poll and click on PostReply to add a comment.

ACD page: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Amnesia.html
Last edited by Lemming on Fri 2nd May 2008 06:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lctricity

Post by lctricity »

Amnesia is TOPS in my book.

The BEST service hands down. These guys will sell .5 gram samples so you can sample heavily from their exquisite menu. Which by the way the budtender will gladly show you up close everything they have!

The owner knows her gear and takes great pride in stocking high quality strains you won't find elsewhere.

Can't go wrong on gear, shop vibe, milkshakes or service at this place!
Old Hippie Dave

Post by Old Hippie Dave »

i agree this is my favorite shop

.............and if ya look in the case you'll see some plastic bongs i made for her to sell ...buy 1 get 1/2 the money
smoke till ya puke
OHD
BlueBerry

Post by BlueBerry »

Love this place, nice friendly staff, Great gear, and yummmy Blueberry cheesecake ;)

oh and VAPO BAGS!!!

BlueBerry
Boner

Post by Boner »

Totally agree with what everyones said so far and I must add try the MK Ultra - wow very strong!!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
scooberu

Post by scooberu »

damn straight. MK ULTRA from amnesia is my definate flavour of the month.
T MON€Y

Post by T MON€Y »

Yeh amnesia is well cool, but could someone clear up something for me!

Barney's won an award in the C cup for amnesia haze this year right? On the Barney's menu it says: "house recommendation" now at the same time i read this (this is before the cup results), the dealer from amnesia was chatting to the Barney's dealer as they knew each other, so i assumed amnesia was just supplying Barney's with the strain (because of the name!)

However, they hardly entered someone elses strain in the cup and passed it off as their own....or did they? This could just be a weird coincidence, and a stupid question!
Raven

Post by Raven »

10 out of 10 good ratings so far.

says it all about this place :D
Quote the Raven: "Nevermore"
chris

Post by chris »

Best shop in Amsterdam
pad

Post by pad »

What about amnesia ?

I have an appartement in june near this coffee & everybody like this area !

What do you think about their weed ? What is the must to smoke MK-Ultra or Silver Blue ? is the amnesia haze is the same than barney's ?

:?:
jul, kev, stev from france
Valo

Post by Valo »

My first trip to Amnesia was only a few days ago and I finally see what all the fuss is about - an awesome chilled out atmopshere all day, great menu (if not a bit pricey), some great drinks (milkshakes rule) and they also had a real cute young barmaid (black hair and clothes) which made for a truley welcoming visit - one I can't wait to do again.
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
pad

Post by pad »

hey valo did you test weed in amnesia ?
Valo

Post by Valo »

pad wrote:hey valo did you test weed in amnesia ?
I did yeah - the Canadian Crown (about €7/g) which I would definately recommend as it was a cheap smoke but managed to have a nice lifting high with a nice taste to add as well.

The Amnesia Haze (at €11/g) was a nice smoke for sure, but in my mind not at all worth the money - as I found the Canadian Crown to have just as high of an effect.

I loved this shop and can't wait to go back, however I would stick to the cheaper strains as I find them better value for money here - if you want a guaranteed kick ass weed then just go a couple of streets south to Grey Area (mmmmmm crystals!!!)
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
Boner

Post by Boner »

I had the 5 grams of Amnesia Dreams for €29 and I must admit it was one of the best Indica's I've had in a while, I'd compare it to the Regine Special from the Regine Coffeeshop in Haarlem although that was a little cheaper @ €25 for 5 grams!

Previous visits I've had the MKUltra which is definitley one of the strongest Indicas I've had although its also one of the more expensive, and I've also tried the Stella Blue which is a Sativa (Which I'm not a huge fan of) but I was very impressed with it and it was also a lot better than the Stella Blue from Barneys!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
pad

Post by pad »

:D thanks for your great advice Valo & Boner ! :D !

It's so difficult to have the best choice..... I'm a fan of sativa certainly i 'm gonna test stella blue.

I hesitate between the MK-Ultra and the candian crown concerning an indica strain.
What you said me, valo, about the canadian crow says to me makes me hesitate.... :shock: MK is really expensive for a indica and I prefere the taste vs the stronger.
:wink: