Bluebird

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bluebird

I like Bluebird
92%
I don't like Bluebird
8%

Total votes: 218

ZBeebs

Re: Bluebird

Post by ZBeebs »

It was €12.50 for .8

And no, it was a different budtender.

Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
Dickinsonbeer

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

Got the wpa even though it wasnt on the menu. Was it not on the menu because they think it might not be good? :(

I got it though since i had heard a lot of good things in previous years. This batch is pretty hard, and hard to even work with in my fingers. Wierd stickiness on the fingers. As it warms it smells awesome - herbal with good caramel rich chocolate and then a strong pine sap with menthol or eucalyptus. It doesnt taste great and has a harsh prickly finish. Almost chemically? Strange. It is hitting pretty hard though.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Cheese OG Hash (12,50€/0,8g) - A dark sticky hash... not so super sticky as many hashes atm wich is not a bad sign for me... it smells also pretty good like the strain it´s made from but not overwhelming. It was strong enough but I expected more of it especially for a hash wich costs around 15€/g... but maybe it was only a not so good batch...
Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

Dickinsonbeer wrote: Fri 7th Apr 2017 03:47 pm Got the wpa even though it wasnt on the menu. Was it not on the menu because they think it might not be good? :(

I got it though since i had heard a lot of good things in previous years. This batch is pretty hard, and hard to even work with in my fingers. Wierd stickiness on the fingers. As it warms it smells awesome - herbal with good caramel rich chocolate and then a strong pine sap with menthol or eucalyptus. It doesnt taste great and has a harsh prickly finish. Almost chemically? Strange. It is hitting pretty hard though.
If it's not on the menu, generally it's really good or really poor!
It's all about THC for me.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Since this is a place I frequent on almost every visit I was pleased to see Alice Cooper working again as I haven't seen him for ages. Because of the menu had nothing new on I didn't ask for a reccomendation but sat down for a couple of drinks.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Last edited by RoMoney on Thu 30th Nov 2017 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Last edited by RoMoney on Thu 30th Nov 2017 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
tinky

Post by tinky »

Nothing I saw looked great. Guys in front amnesisa and purple Cheeder didn’t look special. Got a gram of chocolope nothing special. Nice fresh OJ. used the volcano. Nice vibe as I’ve always found in there but last few times weed not been anything great.
HashyH

Post by HashyH »

0.8g OG Cheese hash - incredible - too sticky to handle properly and reckon I lost about 0.2g to the bag. But still.... whoah.
0.9g Nepal Polm - nice black polm, nothing like the selection of Indian creams which at one time dominated the book of dreams.
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Been in a few times recently...had the OG Kush, 1.1g for €12.5, the Amnesia 1.2g or 1.3g for €12.5 which was nice and got some outdoor Purple Power for brekkie joints which is always consistent quality (€7.5 for 1.2g). I was with someone who had the temple ball which was not good by the standards of the temple ball I've had in the past there before. It was defo charas but not very malleabe at all.

Tunes and staff are still great as always.
tinky

Post by tinky »

Glad to report that both the Blue Cheese and Lavander Kush were very nice on 8/1/18. The Blue Cheese reminiscent of a few years back.
GreenLady

Post by GreenLady »

Bluebird is a nice place. Love it.
tinky

Post by tinky »

Undergoing a refurbishment currently going to be closed for 2days in March. Very much buy and fly only and no volcanoes. Was too crowded so will pop by again in the morning. Did notice bags are now 11€ During this period.
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

Love this CS, although got into trouble when there last time for rolling whilst sitting outside 😬
Smell the flowers while you can✌️