Coffeeshop Amsterdam (formerly Dampkring 2 and Pink Floyd)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2

I like Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2
86%
I don't like Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2
14%

Total votes: 246

Marok21

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by Marok21 » Sun 19th Nov 2017 12:17 pm

24k block hash (10€/g) - This batch is more like skuff than the creamy sticky batches I had in the past. Smells more like the strain it´s made from so it´s not bad but I was looking for a more creamier hash like it used to be... well I made the fault to make a blind buy :roll: but it´s crazy how fast the hash batches changes at Dampkring#2/Tweede Kammer in consistency/smell/taste... not really constant but usually they have a very good value for money.

For me as a mostly hash smoker it is a pity that the "top" Rifman hashes are not what they used to be atm. It seems like they focus more on the value for money thing atm or I could imagine that they have problems to get really stable top quality products out of the new genetics. You buy for example Malika and next week it´s a complete different kind of hash... also all that super sticky stuff is not bad but I liked the old "top" Rifmans a lot more than this till now.

Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf » Mon 20th Nov 2017 02:21 pm

Marok21 wrote:
Sun 19th Nov 2017 12:17 pm
... it´s crazy how fast the hash batches changes at Dampkring#2/Tweede Kammer in consistency/smell/taste... not really constant but usually they have a very good value for money.

For me as a mostly hash smoker it is a pity that the "top" Rifman hashes are not what they used to be atm. It seems like they focus more on the value for money thing atm or I could imagine that they have problems to get really stable top quality products out of the new genetics. You buy for example Malika and next week it´s a complete different kind of hash... also all that super sticky stuff is not bad but I liked the old "top" Rifmans a lot more than this till now.
That's all been my experience as well the last few trips. I think both menus are exactly the same now as well -- they were always very close, but with a few differences.

Makes a mockery out of the idea of quality control, doesn't it? But I'll keep going back, for the same reasons (and with 2e Kamer out of nostalgia, with the budtender from the days when it was one of the few shops to sell by weight).

titus wong

Post by titus wong » Thu 21st Dec 2017 12:15 pm

Menu as of 12.16.2017

Blue Headband + Supersilvercookie is a Happy Meal sez the BT and so it was.

How about a topic title change to ‘Coffeeshop Amsterdam’ now that it’s a Boerejongens joint?

Free to FBN to post on his website.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

Marok21

Re: Coffeeshop Amsterdam (formerly Dampkring 2 and Pink Floyd)

Post by Marok21 » Sun 11th Mar 2018 10:31 am

I just remembered that I took a look on their 3 cheapest weed strains and Cherry Bomb smelled like it has a mold problem... so be carefull :?

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite » Thu 15th Mar 2018 04:32 am

New menu for Coffeeshop Amsterdam ( formerly Pink Floyd and Dampkring 2 ) dated March 12, 2018. Thanks to Amsterdam Genetics.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Coffeesh ... erdam.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Marok21

Post by Marok21 » Sat 31st Mar 2018 02:07 pm

Coffeeshop Amsterdam and Tweede Kamer got new bongs... same type as before but super clean. I was the first who used one of them and well it´s so nice to smoke a real clean good glass bong :mrgreen: hopefully they keep them clean :lol:

Furthermore I met two friendly moroccan guys there... after talking a little bit about hashes they gave me a bit of their hashes to smoke because they wanted to see what I was thinking of it. Both nice moroccan quality. One of them turned out to be from Coffeeshop "el Marsa" and the other stuff was from a private source. Very nice guys :thumbup: they buy hash only from moroccan coffeeshops or private sources. They also said that the ultra sticky stuff that is around would be not clean... who knows :lol: heard so many things about that...

By the way "Coffeeshop Amsterdams" Silverback hash (8,50€/g) and King Hassan (6€/g, more like a classic polm atm) are still very nice for the price.

Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro » Mon 23rd Apr 2018 12:34 am

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever will I step foot in or buy product from this shop again!

OHMF asked for the best strain at the moment and the guy offered C5 Haze with a "thish ish Hazche, I know you cant get that schtrain in the UK huh!" :shock:

Bought Dr Grinspoon- looked especially dry and smaller than I've seen it before but hey ho!
Bud tender turns to me and says "yesh the shtalks have a high THC content so you need to grind the schaltks and the shtems and schmoke them too"
I look at OHMF and I'm trying to be polite by not acknowledging the utter cock snot the guy is dribbling right now.
He then says "you can shay yesh or yah you know?"

The Grinspoon turned out to be dry and average combined with the utter crap they chat I will not recommend this shop to anyone.

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite » Thu 17th May 2018 10:00 pm

New menu for Coffeeshop Amsterdam dated May 14, 2018. Thanks to Amsterdam Genetics.

Enjoy
FlyByNite

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite » Tue 22nd May 2018 04:55 am

New menu for Coffeeshop Amsterdam dated May 21,2018. Kudos to Amsterdam Genetics.

Enjoy
FlyByNite

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite » Tue 29th May 2018 05:43 am

New menu for Coffeeshop Amsterdam dated May 27, 2018. Thanks to Amsterdam Genetics.

Looks like Amsterdam Genetics has branched out to menus. They do menus for several of the
coffeeshops that carry their block hashes and seeds. This is one of them. I should be getting
updates bi weekly.

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Hashsmoker

Post by Hashsmoker » Tue 26th Jun 2018 03:37 pm

King Hassan.

Sharp in my nose - sometimes I like that and sometimes not.
Feel my body and my mind is taken over and drifts away from time to time.
Not really sleepy but somehow you wanna stay in your couch and everything is/seems alright.

Medium soft, not oily, easy to take a little bit between your fingers and press it in to a small pancake shaped piece that's ready to go in the pipe where it burns away nice.

Like it.

:mrgreen:

Return to “Coffeeshop Reviews”