Coffeeshop Amsterdam (formerly Dampkring 2 and Pink Floyd)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2

I like Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2
86%
I don't like Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2
14%

Total votes: 251

Marok21

Re: Coffeeshop Amsterdam (formerly Dampkring 2 and Pink Floyd)

Post by Marok21 »

I just remembered that I took a look on their 3 cheapest weed strains and Cherry Bomb smelled like it has a mold problem... so be carefull :?

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Coffeeshop Amsterdam ( formerly Pink Floyd and Dampkring 2 ) dated March 12, 2018. Thanks to Amsterdam Genetics.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Coffeesh ... erdam.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Coffeeshop Amsterdam and Tweede Kamer got new bongs... same type as before but super clean. I was the first who used one of them and well it´s so nice to smoke a real clean good glass bong :mrgreen: hopefully they keep them clean :lol:

Furthermore I met two friendly moroccan guys there... after talking a little bit about hashes they gave me a bit of their hashes to smoke because they wanted to see what I was thinking of it. Both nice moroccan quality. One of them turned out to be from Coffeeshop "el Marsa" and the other stuff was from a private source. Very nice guys :thumbup: they buy hash only from moroccan coffeeshops or private sources. They also said that the ultra sticky stuff that is around would be not clean... who knows :lol: heard so many things about that...

By the way "Coffeeshop Amsterdams" Silverback hash (8,50€/g) and King Hassan (6€/g, more like a classic polm atm) are still very nice for the price.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever will I step foot in or buy product from this shop again!

OHMF asked for the best strain at the moment and the guy offered C5 Haze with a "thish ish Hazche, I know you cant get that schtrain in the UK huh!" :shock:

Bought Dr Grinspoon- looked especially dry and smaller than I've seen it before but hey ho!
Bud tender turns to me and says "yesh the shtalks have a high THC content so you need to grind the schaltks and the shtems and schmoke them too"
I look at OHMF and I'm trying to be polite by not acknowledging the utter cock snot the guy is dribbling right now.
He then says "you can shay yesh or yah you know?"

The Grinspoon turned out to be dry and average combined with the utter crap they chat I will not recommend this shop to anyone.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Coffeeshop Amsterdam dated May 14, 2018. Thanks to Amsterdam Genetics.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Coffeeshop Amsterdam dated May 21,2018. Kudos to Amsterdam Genetics.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Coffeeshop Amsterdam dated May 27, 2018. Thanks to Amsterdam Genetics.

Looks like Amsterdam Genetics has branched out to menus. They do menus for several of the
coffeeshops that carry their block hashes and seeds. This is one of them. I should be getting
updates bi weekly.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Hashsmoker

Post by Hashsmoker »

King Hassan.

Sharp in my nose - sometimes I like that and sometimes not.
Feel my body and my mind is taken over and drifts away from time to time.
Not really sleepy but somehow you wanna stay in your couch and everything is/seems alright.

Medium soft, not oily, easy to take a little bit between your fingers and press it in to a small pancake shaped piece that's ready to go in the pipe where it burns away nice.

Like it.

:mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Coffeeshop Amsterdam dated September 12, 2018. Thanks to Rita.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Jaochoo

Post by Jaochoo »

I like this place. Came in here early morning while
Budtender was still cleaning getting ready. He was attentive and still asked if he could show me something...rate the multi-tasking!

I asked to look at the king hassan took 5 grms and sent in a birthday card. Now waiting anxiously for the things to arrive 😉

Ps coffeeshop on same street coffeeshop
Amsterdamaged had me do a double take...but the acd map put me right.👍🏽
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

We have a new menu for Coffeeshop Amsterdam dated November 15, 2018. Thanks to SupeR

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

December, 2018:

Been ages ago we indeed sat down here but Tweede was packed and many other establishments as well due to this damn traffic, especially in December. Anyways, before going back we came here and were shown a couple of products.
Hashwise there wasn't anything I haven't tried before so skipped that. One of my mates got some Super Silver Haze here for around 10€/g. I didn't indulge for obvious reasons but it was ok enough wiet.
Kenshiro wrote: Mon 23rd Apr 2018 12:34 am Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever will I step foot in or buy product from this shop again!

OHMF asked for the best strain at the moment and the guy offered C5 Haze with a "thish ish Hazche, I know you cant get that schtrain in the UK huh!" :shock:

Bought Dr Grinspoon- looked especially dry and smaller than I've seen it before but hey ho!
Bud tender turns to me and says "yesh the shtalks have a high THC content so you need to grind the schaltks and the shtems and schmoke them too"
I look at OHMF and I'm trying to be polite by not acknowledging the utter cock snot the guy is dribbling right now.
He then says "you can shay yesh or yah you know?"

The Grinspoon turned out to be dry and average combined with the utter crap they chat I will not recommend this shop to anyone.
Sorry for your bad experience. What I don't get is why you didn't speak up at the shop(first point)? Are you an adult? Is that your idea of courtesy respectively urbanity? Aplomb? Are you lacking self-confidence? Do you think you changed anything at all then?
My second point is I think it is quite ok to ridicule his arrogance and unknowingness but his pronunciation(or are you ridiculing intellectually disabled? If so similar misstep!)
Get real.
Especially behind his back as said. Such a scandal this guy didn't kiss your ass in perfect English. Wonder if his accent would have been ok if he would have sold you some nice gear and gave proper advice? Just out of interest are you speaking a second language?
It is always ridiculous wouldn't it be so sad that a lot of people during a dispute refer to their supposedly perfect command of language(or their own education level or their class affiliation)if their opponent lacks skills rather than facts/arguments.
Sign of being helpless(and not that intelligent). 'I speak perfectly and you don't (of course such creatures tend to think they speak a language without dialect as well, oh my)especially as language, let alone nationality, is so superficial.
Discrimination to say the least and borders on racism to me, disgusting!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Jesscass wrote: Tue 8th Jan 2019 07:08 am Discrimination to say the least and borders on racism to me, disgusting!
Given that we're the same race as the budtender in question. Your accusation is both naive and incorrect. So - like much of what you post - it's a complete waste of everyones time. Including your own. A bit of light banter at the guys accent isn't offensive - and if you're offended. Really - who cares? You're an adult. You'll get over it. You seemed all too keen to call (and refuse to apologise for) my own and Spidergawds Mothers 'pieces of shit' for smoking while pregnant; So your moral high-horse is about as credible, interesting and engaging as the 'reports' drivel you spout on these very pages - you can stick it up your arse.

Your continued judgements about everyones behaviour mean nothing, they're the equivalent of a faint whiff from a musty fart done in a quiet corner, a murmur from a decrepit old arsehole. Newsflash: No-one cares how you feel about them. Your diatribes simply serve to illustrate you being the bitter old bastard you clearly are.

For me personally - I've muted you. I can't take your bullshit any longer.
Sorry Lemming - I appreciate I'm breaking the rules. Sometimes emotions spill over.
Last edited by OneHighMofo on Tue 8th Jan 2019 04:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

OneHighMofo wrote: Tue 8th Jan 2019 03:50 pm
Jesscass wrote: Tue 8th Jan 2019 07:08 am Discrimination to say the least and borders on racism to me, disgusting!
Given that we're the same race as the budtender in question. Your accusation is both naive and incorrect. So - like much of what you post - it's a complete waste of everyones time. Including your own. A bit of light banter at the guys accent isn't offensive - and if you're offended. Really - who cares? You're an adult. You'll get over it. You seemed all too keen to call My own and Spidergawds Mothers 'pieces of shit' for smoking while pregnant; So your moral high-horse is about as credible, interesting and engaging as the 'reports' drivel you spout on these very pages - you can stick it up your arse.

Your continued judgements about everyones behaviour mean nothing, they're the equivalent of a faint whiff from a musty fart done in a quiet corner, a murmur from a decrepit old arsehole. Newsflash: No-one cares how you feel about them. Your diatribes simply serve to illustrate you being the bitter old bastard you clearly are.

For me personally - I've muted you. I can't take your bullshit any longer.
Sorry Lemming - I appreciate I'm breaking the rules. Sometimes emotions spill over.
Thanks "Hocus Pocus" you da man! Stay crispy brother, much love.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 8th Jan 2019 04:25 pm
Thanks "Hocus Pocus" you da man! Stay crispy brother, much love.
You're welcome my brother - but I'd extend the same advice to you. Put jesscasshole on block. The negativity is toxic - and easy avoidable, I understand the desire to express ones feelings. It's best released and then forgotten. Otherwise it festers. case in point: The aforementioned.