Coffeeshop Amsterdam (formerly Dampkring 2 and Pink Floyd)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2

I like Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2
86%
I don't like Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2
14%

Total votes: 251

Marok21

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by Marok21 »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:Hey Marok,

So would you say your view of it is currently positive and negative, and how do you rate the potency compared with other top grade (12-16 euro) hashes?
it´s positive but that strange smell was pretty new for me also that it is so super sticky made me careful...
By the way the strange smell nearly disappeared after one day :shock: When I got it from Dampkring it had that
strange smell... I think it was super super fresh or fresh made... maybe with alcohol. I heard that hash or oil extracted with alcohol has a strange smell, too when it´s still very fresh.
The potency is pretty high especially for the price. Compared to the most top grade hashes around I would say it is more indica for me. It´s not activating but gives you a nice strong stoned effect (but a friend of mine who tried it felt more sativa effects lol).

Overall I like it but it would be nice to hear what other hash lovers think about it :mrgreen:

edit
now while the smell disappeared the C3 Pioneer reminds me a little bit of the Manali (8€/g probably made in morocco) I got from Coffeeshop Kruidentuin in Nijmegen in the past.

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

The C3 Pioneer Bloc is still on the menu...

I was at one of the Dampkring Shops and asked a employee who knows a lot about hash what he thinks about the C3 Pioneer Bloc. He really don´t like it... it´s made with oil and the way he said it to me it sounds like there is something wrong with that batch :? Instead he recommended the King Hassan for the price which is still decent... not the best batch but still nice :D
From the beginning I wasn´t sure about that hash... I am still not sure about it :lol: but I trust him and don´t tried it again...

I don´t think that hash like that (oil added) is generally bad but it has to be made really clean from good people... I could imagine that some use that to hide the Quality of the hash... or maybe the oil is bad and they use it only to make it look better :x
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Oddly, I'm smoking it right now. And I still don't know what to make of it. It was sold out when I first went, so I came back. That's generally a good sign – happens with the KH – but chatted with the budtender about it, and he seemed equally puzzled about it, but said it sells well. There's an instant kick in the head for me that quickly fades, and Ieaves me vaguely worried about whether it's doing some obscure damage in a stoned paranoid sort of way. Which may be all my fault.

The King Hassan I bought (from here and Tweede Kamer) seemed different this time, more crumbly and perhaps not as strong as before.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: There's an instant kick in the head for me that quickly fades, and Ieaves me vaguely worried about whether it's doing some obscure damage in a stoned paranoid sort of way. Which may be all my fault.
ah no worries... I smoked it, too and I am here and have no problems. Maybe when u smoke that stuff regulary you would get problems... or maybe nothing would happen... like I said when all ingredients are clean it´s ok. But after the advice of the dealer I trust I stay away from it (although I am sure he wasn´t there when the hash was produced)
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

Post by Frankie_cheeseboy ;) »

Was in here on 17/03. Got the ssh and tbizla/caramello. Ssh was quite sticky n packed a punch. Was on the phone to a mate just arranging to meet somewhere when a waitress came up n told me to get off my phone. Didn't understand why. Bit annoying as I've never had a problem here before although I have read other ppls experiences. Still prefer this for a sit-off over the greenhouse lounge though because the service is slightly better, you could go into the greenhouse n sit down, roll up n probably finish your joint before you're seen to. And i like dampkring2's toasties.
britindam

Post by britindam »

I really hate the vibe in this place. The fact you buy 2gr of weed and they still expect you to buy a drink to sit down is annoying enough, but. the budtenders take their time even if the queues are building up, they're always semi paying attention / always making clique jokes. Something just feels off.

The fact you can buy whatever amounts and the weed is relatively good is the only reason I still go here.
MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

Was here yesterday and bought the 24k block 10€/g its nothing special but its ok.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Rifman Laila (10€/g) - Nice creamy sticky smelly hash wich is getting pretty dark and oily after a while in my pocket. It´s not so super sticky for example as the Cheese Cake from GP in the past but that´s a good thing in my opinion :D For 10€/g nice priced. Seems like the current Rifman batches are pretty nice :D I didn´t smoked much of it yet but for that price it´s really nice hash.

Trainwreck (10€/g) - Never smoked that strain before so I checked it up. Nice looking buds and a intense smell... so I went for it :D For Coffeeshop weed it was pretty good flushed and nice to smoke. The effect was more indica to me... it was pretty good as my last joint before sleeping :D
macky

Post by macky »

Marok21 wrote:Rifman Laila (10€/g) - Nice creamy sticky smelly hash wich is getting pretty dark and oily after a while in my pocket. It´s not so super sticky for example as the Cheese Cake from GP in the past but that´s a good thing in my opinion :D For 10€/g nice priced. Seems like the current Rifman batches are pretty nice :D I didn´t smoked much of it yet but for that price it´s really nice

Trainwreck (10€/g) - Never smoked that strain before so I checked it up. Nice looking buds and a intense smell... so I went for it :D For Coffeeshop weed it was pretty good flushed and nice to smoke. The effect was more indica to me... it was pretty good as my last joint before sleeping :D
Because I can,I will grap both tommrow :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

macky wrote:Because I can,I will grap both tommrow
Enjoy your stay in Amsterdam macky :mrgreen: The Rifman Laila is def. very nice 8) the Trainwreck was a good smoke but not outstanding... I mean it´s "good" priced, dried and did the trick to put me to sleep very well :D
macky

Post by macky »

Tried both train wreck and the hash Marco21 ,In the words of missus taste like kake :D But very affective :mrgreen:
kibby

Post by kibby »

Thought I'd start the bi-yearly trip off nice & easy so purchased the 6E hasj after various recommendations here.

Smell and taste excellent, followed up with a thunderous stoned, surprisingly very heavy. 8/10

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

24K Hash (10€/g) - It was the advice of the dealer. A darker creamy hash now... a few months back it looked more like a usual blond moroccan hash. Didn´t smoked much of it yet but seems to be nice for the price... I have to test it more...

Rifman Laila (10€/g) - Looks pretty like the last batch. Didn´t smoked it yet... so I will report more later.

Overall the hash quality seems to be pretty good here at the moment. All the hashes they showed me looked pretty good especially the cheaper ones.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Marok21 wrote:24K Hash (10€/g) - It was the advice of the dealer. A darker creamy hash now... a few months back it looked more like a usual blond moroccan hash.
Didn't know it back in its previous incarnation, but that's a bit similar to the difference between the Boerejongens AK choco bloc and Johnny's version. Which makes me wonder about things.
RobertD

Post by RobertD »

kibby wrote:Thought I'd start the bi-yearly trip off nice & easy so purchased the 6E hasj after various recommendations here.

Smell and taste excellent, followed up with a thunderous stoned, surprisingly very heavy. 8/10

That looks good, kibby. Is it the King Hassan? Also are the staff still gangster-wannabe pricks? I'll be in the city soon but can't be dealing with kids with attitude problems.