Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2

I like Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2
210
86%
I don't like Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2
35
14%
 
Total votes: 245

kibby
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun 13th Jul 2008 11:06 am
Location: Barbara's bush

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by kibby » Wed 7th Dec 2016 06:21 pm

Hi Robert, yes it was the KH, really rich taste and burn, smooth mellow fx, sweet hit compared to the psychotic skunk, wish I'd bought a wizard.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Marok21
Posts: 995
Joined: Wed 28th May 2008 12:20 pm
Location: who knows?

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by Marok21 » Wed 7th Dec 2016 10:39 pm

RobertD wrote:Also are the staff still gangster-wannabe pricks? I'll be in the city soon but can't be dealing with kids with attitude problems.
Sadly it´s still the same :lol: but some of them are pretty friendly... Tweede Kammer has the same menu as Dampkring#2 so I would go there instead but they renovating atm so it´s only buy and fly. Since a few months there are also sometimes dealers of Dampkring#2 that work at Tweede and reverse but "usually" the budtenders at Tweede are pretty nice.

RobertD
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat 14th Nov 2009 09:27 pm

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by RobertD » Wed 7th Dec 2016 11:39 pm

kibby wrote:Hi Robert, yes it was the KH, really rich taste and burn, smooth mellow fx, sweet hit compared to the psychotic skunk, wish I'd bought a wizard.
Thanks, man. Liking the photos :)

RobertD
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat 14th Nov 2009 09:27 pm

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by RobertD » Wed 7th Dec 2016 11:53 pm

Marok21 wrote:
RobertD wrote:Also are the staff still gangster-wannabe pricks? I'll be in the city soon but can't be dealing with kids with attitude problems.
Sadly it´s still the same :lol: but some of them are pretty friendly... Tweede Kammer has the same menu as Dampkring#2 so I would go there instead but they renovating atm so it´s only buy and fly. Since a few months there are also sometimes dealers of Dampkring#2 that work at Tweede and reverse but "usually" the budtenders at Tweede are pretty nice.
Cheers Marok. Going by your handle name, if you have any recommendations for a decent hash on the milder/mellow side, pls do feel free to let me know :)

User avatar
Fat_old_dwarf
Posts: 600
Joined: Tue 24th Nov 2015 05:07 pm

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by Fat_old_dwarf » Thu 8th Dec 2016 11:23 am

The KH is looking better than usual. Did anyone notice if the C3 Pioneer has been on the menu?

Cheers for the pics, kibby – always nice to get that visit-by-proxy feeling.

User avatar
Marok21
Posts: 995
Joined: Wed 28th May 2008 12:20 pm
Location: who knows?

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by Marok21 » Thu 8th Dec 2016 01:26 pm

RobertD wrote:Cheers Marok. Going by your handle name, if you have any recommendations for a decent hash on the milder/mellow side, pls do feel free to let me know
I would go for some nice tasting blonde hash like for example the Zero Zero (7,50€/g) from 1e Hulp, Pollem Primeur (8€/g) from Bronx or if you like to go a little bit outside the centrum there are some nice coffeeshops for moroccan hash like el Marssa, Flashpoint, Massawa... also like said before the King Hassan from Dampkring#2/Tweede Kammer is very nice and surprisingly strong for that price.
Not to forget the original Dampkring is always good for some nice hash like for example the Super Tbisla :D

Furthermore there are a lot of newschool hashes out there like the "block" hashes from Boerejongens... tried the AK Choco Bloc last weekend and for 9€/g it´s great but well different taste than from the classic moroccan genetics... a question of taste...
Fat_old_dwarf wrote:Did anyone notice if the C3 Pioneer has been on the menu?
I didn´t looked for that on the menu... but 2 months ago it was in stock.
Last edited by Marok21 on Thu 8th Dec 2016 01:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
gapie
Posts: 7418
Joined: Tue 20th Mar 2007 07:50 pm
Location: HamsterDaMaGe
Contact:

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by gapie » Thu 8th Dec 2016 01:27 pm

kibby wrote: Image
hi kibby I got one of your photos if it is alrite I luv that picture funny one :mrgreen: :twisted: :evil: :shock: :o :) :D :roll: :? :lol: :wink:
I edited the photo too

Image
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!

User avatar
Fat_old_dwarf
Posts: 600
Joined: Tue 24th Nov 2015 05:07 pm

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by Fat_old_dwarf » Thu 8th Dec 2016 02:52 pm

Marok21 wrote:I didn´t looked for that on the menu... but 2 months ago it was in stock.
It wasn't there a couple of weeks back. I'll check when I'm next in town.

RobertD
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat 14th Nov 2009 09:27 pm

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by RobertD » Thu 8th Dec 2016 09:31 pm

Marok21 wrote: I would go for some nice tasting blonde hash like for example the Zero Zero (7,50€/g) from 1e Hulp, Pollem Primeur (8€/g) from Bronx or if you like to go a little bit outside the centrum there are some nice coffeeshops for moroccan hash like el Marssa, Flashpoint, Massawa... also like said before the King Hassan from Dampkring#2/Tweede Kammer is very nice and surprisingly strong for that price.
Not to forget the original Dampkring is always good for some nice hash like for example the Super Tbisla :D

Furthermore there are a lot of newschool hashes out there like the "block" hashes from Boerejongens... tried the AK Choco Bloc last weekend and for 9€/g it´s great but well different taste than from the classic moroccan genetics... a question of taste...
Thanks man. I'll definitely be looking into these. Basically I'm just looking for things I can smoke through the day and then still do touristy shit like see museums and galleries. (That usually doesn't mean sativas in my case though - those tend to be a 1st class ticket to paranoia city for me these days.)

CopenhagenCouple
Posts: 798
Joined: Thu 14th Jul 2016 10:49 am
Location: Take a wild guess...

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by CopenhagenCouple » Fri 9th Dec 2016 08:03 am

In our experience it is both a matter of tolerance / pace and picking your way a little carefully when it comes to your morning and day smokes he you are a lighter smoker...

Picking purely from the sativa end of the spectrum (trying to minimize CBD, CBN nd uvarious other cannabinoids and terps versus thc if you wanna look at it from that angle) does you very little good if your tolerance is in the light end and you puff like smaug hungry for some dwarf meat, then it is whitey time and no more pot of gold hunting for you .

We and other people we know, including a few of the delightful nutters from this forumxwe have had the pleasure of meeting, routinely smoke heavy indicas early in the day, heck even huff bags from the volcano and throw in a fat dab or two before really getting up and dressed in the morning on some days, and will still be at it for at least 18 hours a day.... So this is definitely a case of YMMV if there ever was one!
Start of slow on any of the suggestions above and then turn it up if desired effects aren't felt, it is so easy, especially in the dam, to turn it up but a lot harder to turn it down..
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:

RobertD
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat 14th Nov 2009 09:27 pm

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by RobertD » Fri 9th Dec 2016 03:15 pm

CopenhagenCouple wrote:In our experience it is both a matter of tolerance / pace and picking your way a little carefully when it comes to your morning and day smokes he you are a lighter smoker...

Picking purely from the sativa end of the spectrum (trying to minimize CBD, CBN nd uvarious other cannabinoids and terps versus thc if you wanna look at it from that angle) does you very little good if your tolerance is in the light end and you puff like smaug hungry for some dwarf meat, then it is whitey time and no more pot of gold hunting for you .

We and other people we know, including a few of the delightful nutters from this forumxwe have had the pleasure of meeting, routinely smoke heavy indicas early in the day, heck even huff bags from the volcano and throw in a fat dab or two before really getting up and dressed in the morning on some days, and will still be at it for at least 18 hours a day.... So this is definitely a case of YMMV if there ever was one!
Start of slow on any of the suggestions above and then turn it up if desired effects aren't felt, it is so easy, especially in the dam, to turn it up but a lot harder to turn it down..
Thanks for that good advice. I've always had a preference for the effects of hash over weed, which is probably because (from what I've been told) hash tends to have a higher CBD content than most of the popular weed strains out there. I find that hash tends to be more relaxing/calming, while even a fairly low THC sativa like those cheap Jamaican strains makes me feel like I'm about to have a mental breakdown. That probably makes me sound like a drama queen, but it is what it is. Bit like Larry David here :mrgreen:


CopenhagenCouple
Posts: 798
Joined: Thu 14th Jul 2016 10:49 am
Location: Take a wild guess...

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by CopenhagenCouple » Fri 9th Dec 2016 04:04 pm

Not at all dude, having grown up, so to speak, on more or less exclusively Moroccan hash here in Denmark we very much get where you are coming from... In fact we quite strongly believe that most people have it wrong in this respect as we have heard plenty people confidently tell people that have had the paranoid or panicky loaded experiences to go with the sativas (take for one Dough Benson on getting dough with high who always mentions this) as they assume that it was an issue related to the power of many indicas as they tend to be perceived as stronger and for the more seasoned smokers. This is odd to us as cbd, in addition to its calming effect when acting synergystically with thc, is inherently antipsychotic. Go heavy enough on the CBD, CBN combo and in our opinion it is per definition not possible to be panicky as being couch-locked to the max kinda is the antithesis of a panicky state that does at least require some level of excitement...


Anyways, that's just how we feel, but if you like those cannabinoids, as do we, we would definitely recommend some of the cheaper (and no the CBD, CBN side more powerful) blocks from Boer, in addition to the recommendations above. Both the AK x choco block and white choco block have quite the content of these cannabinoids and are very great value at 9 and 8,5 respectively. Also try to look for blocks made on weed you know to match your requirements and ask for classic Moroccan of the beldia type (land race Moroccan which is indica, versus the Asian genetics khardella type that is sativa mainly), this night be a bit harder though as many tenders are woefully uneducated in such matters there days...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:

RobertD
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat 14th Nov 2009 09:27 pm

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by RobertD » Fri 9th Dec 2016 05:08 pm

CopenhagenCouple wrote:Not at all dude, having grown up, so to speak, on more or less exclusively Moroccan hash here in Denmark we very much get where you are coming from... In fact we quite strongly believe that most people have it wrong in this respect as we have heard plenty people confidently tell people that have had the paranoid or panicky loaded experiences to go with the sativas (take for one Dough Benson on getting dough with high who always mentions this) as they assume that it was an issue related to the power of many indicas as they tend to be perceived as stronger and for the more seasoned smokers. This is odd to us as cbd, in addition to its calming effect when acting synergystically with thc, is inherently antipsychotic. Go heavy enough on the CBD, CBN combo and in our opinion it is per definition not possible to be panicky as being couch-locked to the max kinda is the antithesis of a panicky state that does at least require some level of excitement...


Anyways, that's just how we feel, but if you like those cannabinoids, as do we, we would definitely recommend some of the cheaper (and no the CBD, CBN side more powerful) blocks from Boer, in addition to the recommendations above. Both the AK x choco block and white choco block have quite the content of these cannabinoids and are very great value at 9 and 8,5 respectively. Also try to look for blocks made on weed you know to match your requirements and ask for classic Moroccan of the beldia type (land race Moroccan which is indica, versus the Asian genetics khardella type that is sativa mainly), this night be a bit harder though as many tenders are woefully uneducated in such matters there days...
Yeah that definitely tallies with my experience. Certain smokes are enjoyable and positive, while anything containing the word 'haze' makes me wanna hide under a blanket somewhere till the effect wear off. It's good to know there's a scientific explanation for all this. I'll add Boerejongens to my to-do list (if that's the place you were referring to). That said, though, I was under the impression that 'block hashes' were lower in CBD than the imported stuff. Are you recommending the choco blocks because they're high in CBN (not CBD)? (Yeah I'm new to the science of cannabis!)

CopenhagenCouple
Posts: 798
Joined: Thu 14th Jul 2016 10:49 am
Location: Take a wild guess...

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by CopenhagenCouple » Fri 9th Dec 2016 05:32 pm

The two blocks mentioned from Boer(ejoengens) are quite heavy on the CBD (and probably also CBN, as we can gather that also contributes to the stoney effects, but counting in synergistic effects from a whole range of 'noids and terps it becomes a bit much for our, to say the least, very incomplete understanding of such matters). On the other hand the more "uppy" blocks (most of those we tried were in the expensive end) seem to contain less CBD etc. relative to THC as they do not tend to induce as stoney effects as the White Choco and AK x Choco blocks do in high doses (0,5 g+ per 1 sig joint)...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:

RobertD
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat 14th Nov 2009 09:27 pm

Re: Dampkring 2 (formerly Pink Floyd)

Post by RobertD » Fri 9th Dec 2016 06:42 pm

CopenhagenCouple wrote:The two blocks mentioned from Boer(ejoengens) are quite heavy on the CBD (and probably also CBN, as we can gather that also contributes to the stoney effects, but counting in synergistic effects from a whole range of 'noids and terps it becomes a bit much for our, to say the least, very incomplete understanding of such matters). On the other hand the more "uppy" blocks (most of those we tried were in the expensive end) seem to contain less CBD etc. relative to THC as they do not tend to induce as stoney effects as the White Choco and AK x Choco blocks do in high doses (0,5 g+ per 1 sig joint)...
Well, you can't get a clearer response than that. Much appreciate the help/tips. I'll add those chocos to the must-tries list ;)

Post Reply

Return to “Coffeeshop Reviews”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests