Dampkring

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dampkring

I like Dampkring
89%
I don't like Dampkring
11%

Total votes: 365

wietzakje

Re: Dampkring

Post by wietzakje »

bought some silver haze wich was very frosty ! and some sensabile looked nice enough ;p
he also sold me a new scool hash sihad or something was supposed to blow me away we will see :P

Searching for the best weed !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

wietzakje wrote:bought some silver haze wich was very frosty !
I wanted to try that or the Moonshine Haze from Easy Times you wrote about but I had to much hash from
the testing at Boerejongens with me... so I didn´t bought more... I will try them out on my next trip next month if they are still there...
cornish pixie

Post by cornish pixie »

Bought the 24k and thought it was the tastiest smoke of the trip. from nose to mouth didn't loose any appeal. very nice
"If you can, then do "
godhed

Post by godhed »

Stopped in this afternoon on my way through the flower market and told the budtender I was a medical user with a prescription of 90 grams a month and was used to stuff in the 26-32% THC range so I wanted something strong. He pulled out three tubs and let me smell each. They all smelled heavenly but the Amcheesia stank so sweetly I had to get a gram. Nowhere to sit :( so I waited to get back to my hotel to grind some up and vape it. Easily the best weed of the trip so far. Felt like getting up and dancing. Looks like I'll be wandering down Singel more often.
burgers

Post by burgers »

Dampkring is cool, one of the better shops for extended chilling in my opinion. Also the first coffeeshop I saw someone leave from in a hurry and collapse outside. To be fair the staff were straight out there with a chair and juice to sort her out.

Plus, my missus loves the cat (meow!), who's name is Bowie we eventually found out :D
I AM GOONER!
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

@ burgers we were actually thrown out after a while at several occasions (politely asked to move or leave, that is); and it is not like we fell asleep or something. They had no patience and told the people behind us that if they don't order anything anymore they should move to the bar or leave, as there were other customers waiting for a place to sit, so we figured they would come to us next, which they did. We said we would finish this joint and leave, so they left us alone.
Don't get me wrong - I like this place. But it is full of people most of the time; sometimes even with a long line in front of the budtender which doesn't make it so appealing for a chill session in my opinion.

I gotta agree with your wife on the cat though. :D Bowie has several fan pages all over social media. However, still not sure about coffeeshops being healthy for all those cats and other pets in there.
MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

Hey guys i need some recommendations for dampkrings kushes. I had the la con for 11€/g which was nice and the top dawg 12€/g which was terrible in my opinion. The top dawg had a really nice kosher/kushy smell in the tub so i bought 5g but i was not really impressed by the taste. The budtender showed me the la wreck(13€) too it has a really nice kosher smell like the top dawg. Next time i will try the la wreck if its still on the menu. But what youre favorite kushes from this dampkring guys?
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

im enjoying amcheese and la wreck
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

C5 (around 13€/g) - Was the advice of the dealer for a good sativa atm. I also looked at the AG13 but the C5 had a stronger smell in the box so I went for the C5... smell and effect were nice but it could have been dried longer... overall a good strong effect but it would be a lot better when dried more...

Super Tbisla (12€/g) - good quality as always

Khan Kahar (15€/g Afghan) - Usually I don´t smoke black hashes but when Dampkring has a 15€/g hash on the menu it´s usually no bull shit... so I asked the dealer what he thinks of it and he agreed with me that black hashes didn´t have a real effect on him like me :lol: but his friend smoked it very much and pretty liked it so I tried a little. It´s different than usual Afghan it´s a dark pollen hash (don´t look like moroccan polm) but when u smell on it you know that it´s probably made in Afghanistan :D . It bubbles pretty light when heating by flame... interesting flavour and well a nice high :D . So I wasn´t dissapointed... one of the first black hashes that made me really high :lol:

Muchina (or something like that ^^15€/g moroccan) - I had this one before but it´s a lot stickier and has a stronger smell than the last batch. On the menu it says it´s made from critical plants. Didn´t smoked it yet but looks and smells very nice.
kalima

Post by kalima »

Marok21 wrote:C5 (around 13€/g) - Was the advice of the dealer for a good sativa atm. I also looked at the AG13 but the C5 had a stronger smell in the box so I went for the C5... smell and effect were nice but it could have been dried longer... overall a good strong effect but it would be a lot better when dried more...

Super Tbisla (12€/g) - good quality as always

Khan Kahar (15€/g Afghan) - Usually I don´t smoke black hashes but when Dampkring has a 15€/g hash on the menu it´s usually no bull shit... so I asked the dealer what he thinks of it and he agreed with me that black hashes didn´t have a real effect on him like me :lol: but his friend smoked it very much and pretty liked it so I tried a little. It´s different than usual Afghan it´s a dark pollen hash (don´t look like moroccan polm) but when u smell on it you know that it´s probably made in Afghanistan :D . It bubbles pretty light when heating by flame... interesting flavour and well a nice high :D . So I wasn´t dissapointed... one of the first black hashes that made me really high :lol:

Muchina (or something like that ^^15€/g moroccan) - I had this one before but it´s a lot stickier and has a stronger smell than the last batch. On the menu it says it´s made from critical plants. Didn´t smoked it yet but looks and smells very nice.
Cheers for the write up marok21, especially about the Afghani pollen, i have been looking at it on the menu, and wondered what it was like, it has been a long time ago i smoked a good one. interested in your review of the Muchina, as i was also interested in trying this out as well in December. Don't suppose you, or any others, know if Dampking are super strict n the under 21, i am going on our Works Xmas party :mrgreen: but the other person is 19. Really wanted to visit here, as i really enjoyed it september. We had the A5 white, very nice, good high, , i passed on hashes, not quite sure why to be honest :D
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

You need to be 18 in every coffeeshop. I have never encountered one with a different minimum age.
Almost every coffeeshop is 'super strict' about that as they might lose their license otherwise.
kalima

Post by kalima »

aVeryOldLady wrote:You need to be 18 in every coffeeshop. I have never encountered one with a different minimum age.
Almost every coffeeshop is 'super strict' about that as they might lose their license otherwise.
Yes it is just that they have a no one under 21 sticker on their front door, and i forgot to check with them, when i was there. I am guessing it should be fine, maybe it is just to discourage the younger cliental :?:
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

When I was there, there were people in between of 18 and 21, so that should be no problem for all I know.
kalima

Post by kalima »

Great, will definitely pop in to sample some of their hash :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.