Dampkring

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dampkring

I like Dampkring
89%
I don't like Dampkring
11%

Total votes: 365

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Dampkring

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Hey iceatcs,

Are you sure it wasn't G13 x haze , G13 x amnesia or some such cross, G13 on its own is a indica dominant hybrid that usually has quite the kick, not very haze-y in our experience..? Happens also to be one of our favorite strains he you get a good batch.

We had some super awesome G13 x amnesia last month that was the bomb, super tasty and still enough of a kick to matter... :D

Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

have gone back for some muchina still nice this hash !
also got some tbizla always nice
Searching for the best weed !
iceatcs

Post by iceatcs »

CopenhagenCouple wrote:Hey iceatcs,

Are you sure it wasn't G13 x haze , G13 x amnesia or some such cross, G13 on its own is a indica dominant hybrid that usually has quite the kick, not very haze-y in our experience..? Happens also to be one of our favorite strains he you get a good batch.

We had some super awesome G13 x amnesia last month that was the bomb, super tasty and still enough of a kick to matter... :D
Yeah, it doesn't really have any familiar haze taste. Hard to describe the taste but I would say it is more closest to Kush flavours.

I'm not sure but I remember it was just "G13" and It was on near the top of the menu. So the menu seems different to coffeeshopmenus.org.
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bought some niqua hash it was ok
also bought some mushina hash wich was great ! has this candy like smell to it !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

wietzakje wrote: Sun 29th Jan 2017 12:10 pm bought some mushina hash wich was great ! has this candy like smell to it !
Had it this weekend, too and yeah it´s still nice :mrgreen: I also like that crazy candy like smell yammmy :mrgreen: wich isn´t so overpowered as some other new school hashes... it smells pretty natural wich is always a good sign.

My mate got the Underdawg OG (14€/g) and Lavender Kush (14€/g). Both looked and smelled pretty nice. He prefered the Underdawg OG... overall both are nice weed but not as good as the top kushes from Voyagers and Green Place he said.
AmazingSpidey

Post by AmazingSpidey »

Hey guys! Is anyone near original Dampkring (handboogstraat) today or tomorrow? I'd like to know what's on the menu as I'm planning to spend the week-end in the city.

Could you please post a pic of the menu or tell me if there is some AG13, Kali Mist & Mexican Haze on the menu? :D

Thanks in advance!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

OGroccan Hash (13€/g) - They had it already on the menu a half year back or so... but it was 15 or 16€/g and a dark sticky hash. This batch looks more blonde but pretty special in a way. It looks and feels pretty dry but it is damn oily. It´s good to see when heating the hash with a lighter... it bubbles very nice.
I think they produce it like a polm hash... very light pressed. Thanks to this technique the final product smells so damn yummy :mrgreen: and it´s very tasty. Maybe not so strong as some cream versions but it´s more than strong enough for me :D
Thanks to the budtender for the advice :D
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

also was here for that og roccan hash but was sold out :(
got some muchina instead
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

OGroccan Hash (13€/g) - Still pretty nice and different to many hashes around. Like some very tasty moroccan skuff. Because it´s dry made it gave that complete different flavor and is damn yummy :mrgreen:
Dickinsonbeer

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

Was just here a couple hours ago. 24k buds didnt look great but smelled really nice - lemon skunkiness to them with some spice. Flavor is oily lemon, spicy and earthy with some floral hints. Musty flavor on the finish. Vaped with the ascent at around 330-360 so far. Really mellow chill effects- moderately heavy. Counteracting some of the head high from voyagers lemon bubble. Not super strong but has a strong mellow to it. Slight coughlock and body stone after even the low temps on the vape. Actually. About 5-10 min after vaping it is hitting harder now. Pretty good! I think it was 14euro/g but the bt was chill with half grams so i did this and some strawberry banana kush.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Dickinsonbeer wrote: Fri 7th Apr 2017 02:17 pm Was just here a couple hours ago. 24k buds didnt look great but smelled really nice - lemon skunkiness to them with some spice. Flavor is oily lemon, spicy and earthy with some floral hints. Musty flavor on the finish. Vaped with the ascent at around 330-360 so far. Really mellow chill effects- moderately heavy. Counteracting some of the head high from voyagers lemon bubble. Not super strong but has a strong mellow to it. Slight coughlock and body stone after even the low temps on the vape. Actually. About 5-10 min after vaping it is hitting harder now. Pretty good! I think it was 14euro/g but the bt was chill with half grams so i did this and some strawberry banana kush.
Cheers dude - really appreciate these lovely reviews.
Dickinsonbeer

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

No problem! :mrgreen:

Vaping the mushina now. Really soft pliable light brown sugar consistency. Strong smell
Of fresh cedar and rosemary and pine. Flavor is a deep herbal and earthy flavor with some oiliness but smooth and not prickly. Warm body high at first and then a nice stone. Pretty strong. 14-15e?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Dickinsonbeer wrote: Fri 7th Apr 2017 08:53 pm Vaping the mushina now. Really soft pliable light brown sugar consistency. Strong smell
Of fresh cedar and rosemary and pine. Flavor is a deep herbal and earthy flavor with some oiliness but smooth and not prickly. Warm body high at first and then a nice stone. Pretty strong. 14-15e?
It´s 15€/g. Had it many times in the past... nice hash yammy :D
The last time I tried it (months ago) it wasn´t as good as before... so I went for the OgRoccan (13€/g) instead. I will check it out again next time... to see if the quality is good as before.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

OG Roccan (13€/g) - Nice as last time :D

I like this type of hash. Like I told before it´s like skuff... dry made with such a nice smell and taste yammy :mrgreen: . Perfect for a sunny day :D

By the way I saw more and more hashes of that type on my last tripps... maybe that´s the new hash trend after all that sticky dark stuff :D
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Had both muhsina and OG roccan on your recommendation today marok21, good buys Bo h, like you described them, Ithanks dude!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: