Dampkring

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dampkring

I like Dampkring
89%
I don't like Dampkring
11%

Total votes: 365

wietzakje

Re: Dampkring

Post by wietzakje »

yo marok im also quite curious about Muchina hash :p did you smoke it yet ?

Searching for the best weed !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Crapulinski wrote:Also, have you tried the rihab? Months ago, maybe years, it was (with the sensabile) very good. You know what I'm talking about I'm sure.
Hi Crapulinski,
yeah I tried the Rihab at the time when Sensabille was outstanding :mrgreen: and it was also pretty nice... if I remember right a darker creamy hash wich made me more "high" compared to the Sensabille. I also tried it around 2 months ago but it was complete different stuff... pretty blonde crumbly hash wich smells more like weed than hash with a pretty strong sativa effect. It was pretty similar to some batches from the C5 Noor from Tweede Kammer earlier this year. A budtender I know since longer time told me it´s ice o lator. Overall I liked it because of this strong activating effect but at this time Tweede Kammers batch was stronger.
Crapulinski wrote:Hi Marok21 thanks for your reviews, did you try the mushina yet?
wietzakje wrote:yo marok im also quite curious about Muchina hash :p did you smoke it yet ?
hey wietzakje 8) yeah I tried it already :D and I wish I had scored more of it :lol: I also had a hash called Muchina from here a few months ago. It was a darker nearly black hash but in my opinion it was not so fresh and the hash had nearly no smell :?
The current batch is pretty fresh. A darker sticky hash with a great strong smell. Smell is more like weed than hash. So it´s a newschool hash but a really good example :D and it´s also pretty potent :D
I only got a half g of it for testing because I thought maybe it´s not so special like the batch I got some months ago :? but it was pretty nice and I will get more next time :mrgreen:
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

Great review, got me drooling for some good hash.
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bought muchina on maroks recommendation really a nice hash man !!!
also bought some tbizla nice as always
Searching for the best weed !
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

B&F here Friday (we thinks, days are a little hazey)... Again quite late night and after a nice late meal at cannibal royal with Nugs, it seems to have become a tradition already!

Got sensibile and jala (priced lik last menu on FBN's great site) , first one because we looked but didn't buy in august and many praise it, jala because we suspected that it was one of the most original / classic moroccans of the beldia type around (everything seems to be "turning khardella" or even new school with the spread of foreign genetics seemingly knowing no bounds in Morocco).

The sensibile was darker than when we looked at it in august (where it were a light, creamy brown), now looking much more to be leaning towards the Asian genetics influenced khardella type, it still had a creamy brown hue, but the dominant appearance after just half an hour in the baggie was almost like a black hash. Tastewise it also had a lot of hints that Asian genetics might be creeping into the sensibiles mother fields, it did however also have nice classic notes such as chocolate, caramel and coffee, supported by a nice piney and spicy base, maybe hints of cedar or some similar wood. Effects were quite a letdown considering that it is 15 e a g, you are very close to 1e hulp bubblehash or utopia blueberry kush ice pricing here and both of these shops' offerings beats this hands down on power (and for several of the bubblehashes and the ice from utopia very much also on taste).

Jala was much blonder than the sensibile, having a creamy brown color akin to a strong latte mixed with a quite noticeable red hue that instantaneously made us drool for it. Consistency of this hash was somewhere between the wet sand feel of some great beldias we had previously and a more creamy harder pressed hash, very nice to work. Great spicy smell in the bag, nice appearance also, leaving a good number of skidmarks on the bag. Taste was fresh, spicy, woody and much as expected, although you could hope for a little more pop on the hash terps. Effects were as announced, good relaxed and quite heavy stone, without the muddy feel of some of the lower end hashes. All in all significantly better than the first on most fronts, especially the pricing taken into account. Knock this down a euro or two and you have a spectacular priced hash, at the current price it is just quite good...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
monster420

Post by monster420 »

Amnesia Supreme

Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Sorry, Bowie's nicked your weed, and very nice it was too.

kibby

Post by kibby »

Mexican Haze, top of menu, 14.5euro, oustanding as usual, clear up high, unique stunning scent, never find this outside of Dam, 9/10.

Print of Marks in Ganja Museum, RIP...
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

That dudes been killing that Mexican Haze for years now. I know at certain times in the past its been from by A5 himself.
Always check the Mexican Haze tub.
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

RIP Mr Nice. cool print, by the way.
gromit

Post by gromit »

Mack 10 wrote:RIP Mr Nice. cool print, by the way.
he made a killer white widow,... :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Was here especially for their Mexican Haze and some more Muchina hash :mrgreen:

Mexican Haze was off the menu :? so I went for the A5 White (14,50€/g) instead. It was my first smoke of the trip and I didn´t smoked much in the last two weeks before so my tolerance was pretty low. The smell is pretty complex... it remembered me of the A5 with some other odours ^^. Taste is good but it didn´t transfer completely to the taste... the ash is pretty bright and it´s also smooth to smoke. I mostly liked the effect... it´s def pretty strong :D (as far as I can say after a smoke short smoke break)... I felt sativa effects but also indica (Hybrid...) wich gave me overall a nice intense high feeling for the walk to Boerejongens.

Muchina Hash (15€/g) - Very nice like the last time. Like Crapulinski wrote in the Moroccan Hash thread the Muchina has a nice strong interesting smell with hints of something like menthol. Pretty tasty and strong. As said before it´s pretty sticky but u don´t have to do the baggy in the freezer to get the hash out of it. Atm my favorite on their hash menu.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Muchina (15€/g) - repeat purchase still nice

Super Tbisla (12€/g) - I also had Tbisla from Dampkring#2 this time again but I prefer original Dampkrings version... better taste and effect for me
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Also nothing new on I haven‘t tried before so also skipped that one.
iceatcs

Post by iceatcs »

I got G13 from them in last weekend, it was a quiet crowd at the night time.
That G13 I think it is the stronger haze in our trip. Nice full of usual haze flavours with a spicy hit.

The Vanille Milkshake is so boom.