Dampkring

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dampkring

I like Dampkring
89%
I don't like Dampkring
11%

Total votes: 365

stulid

Re: Dampkring

Post by stulid »

Cannabis wrote: Sat 2nd Dec 2017 09:36 pm
FlyByNite wrote: Fri 1st Dec 2017 05:33 am New menu for Dampkring dated November 27, 2017. Thanks Mr Jonsen.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Dampkrin ... kring.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
please dont spam your website here!
Who the fuck are you.

Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Ironically, a spammer. Or at least a few of his posts -- and he hasn't made very many -- have been edited for spam.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

FBN is allowed to spam. He's part of the family and his site is closely linked to the ACD and, especially, these forums.

At least he's not advertising DutchNews, NLtimes, kitchens or whatever :lol:
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Lemming wrote: Tue 5th Dec 2017 07:02 pm FBN is allowed to spam. He's part of the family and his site is closely linked to the ACD and, especially, these forums.

Spamming DutchNews and NL Times is my job! I don't do kitchens! :wink:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

notsofasteddie wrote: Tue 5th Dec 2017 07:30 pm
Lemming wrote: Tue 5th Dec 2017 07:02 pm FBN is allowed to spam. He's part of the family and his site is closely linked to the ACD and, especially, these forums.

Spamming DutchNews and NL Times is my job! I don't do kitchens! :wink:
:D Well that menu posting is no spamming and it´s nice to see the latest menus when clicking on a specific coffeeshop thread. So when you want to check out reviews about a specific shop you can also see the latest menu now. That makes sense :mrgreen: and well "Cannabis" wrote that spammer shit and as known he is the biggest spammer here lol
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Asli Hash (14€/g) - The description on the menu is pretty good :thumbup: it´s a nice tasting classic moroccan polm with a clear mental
high... pretty blonde hash with a good oil conent which let it stick to the baggy pretty fast. Nice classic hashy scents on that one :D When I smoked it through the bong it felt like it open my lungs :lol: so pretty smooth to smoke and well as the description said it gaves a nice mental high with nearly none body effect. I prefer to smoke it as the first smoke of the day because when I smoked to much before I didn´t feel the right effects of it anymore...

Overall a very nice "classic Import" hash for the daytime :mrgreen: but 1€-3€ cheaper would be perfect :D
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

@Marok21 [/Crapulinski]

Yes, I liked that Asli as well when I've been in town last December and thought it was the best piece I picked up on that trip. Funny there were a lot of overlappings again regarding your purchases.

By the way asked budtender on shift about the difference between moroccan hashish 'OG-Roccan' and 'UK-Roccan' :lol: and was told latter one represents cheese genetics grown in the Rif but didn't appear too appealing.
monster420

Post by monster420 »

Image,
Last edited by monster420 on Mon 27th Aug 2018 04:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Marok21 wrote: Tue 15th Nov 2016 10:24 pmI also had a hash called Muchina from here a few months ago. It was a darker nearly black hash but in my opinion it was not so fresh and the hash had nearly no smell :?
The current batch is pretty fresh. A darker sticky hash with a great strong smell. Smell is more like weed than hash. So it´s a newschool hash but a really good example :D and it´s also pretty potent :D
I only got a half g of it for testing because I thought maybe it´s not so special like the batch I got some months ago :? but it was pretty nice and I will get more next time :mrgreen:
I generally look in at Dampkring when I'm in town, possibly because of the cat, but I can't remember the last time I actually bought something from there. With other options for my overpriced-but-worth-it (a misunderstood quote, by the by) dark sticky hash purchase falling through, I decided to change that. I asked the budtender for his recommendations with respect to dark sticky hash, and he told me I'd come to the right place. He showed me Maslih (Afghan) and Durrah (Morocco) as well as the Mushina, but I went for that because I had vague memories of this thread. It is nothing like a block hash; if anything, it reminds me of the Malana Cream from Baba, though it is a fraction less user-unfriendly, but still one that goes straight from the freezer into the pipe, or it's over everything. I wouldn't say it smells of weed either, but then if batches can differ within a few months, it's a tad silly to expect it over years. A mild flavour, could be more distinctive, and strong enough to justify it as a premier purchase, especially if you stay for a coffee with Bowie. But he was asleep, and it was crowded.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Hashish was nice enough with a couple of lower priced new ones but not special enough for our spoilt circle. Maybe next time. Noticed that tomcat inside didn't do too well anymore but can relate due to age.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Jesscass wrote: Fri 12th Jan 2018 01:02 pm By the way asked budtender on shift about the difference between moroccan hashish 'OG-Roccan' and 'UK-Roccan' :lol: and was told latter one represents cheese genetics grown in the Rif but didn't appear too appealing.
Place was packed as usual (1 week ago)... I asked the long known dealer what hash he can recommend at the moment. He showed me directly the UK Roccan (12€/g). Definitely a different batch than before... I looked at it a few times in the past but now it had different consistency and the smell was much stronger than before... kind of cheesy skunky. It´s not a dry newschool polm hash... it´s a more darker brown creamy hash with a good oil content but not to sticky. Nice creamy skunky taste on that one very enjoyable :D it could maybe be a little stronger but it´s strong enough... Nice advice of the dealer :thumbup:
Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Thu 7th Jun 2018 09:48 pm I generally look in at Dampkring when I'm in town, possibly because of the cat, but I can't remember the last time I actually bought something from there. With other options for my overpriced-but-worth-it (a misunderstood quote, by the by) dark sticky hash purchase falling through, I decided to change that. I asked the budtender for his recommendations with respect to dark sticky hash, and he told me I'd come to the right place. He showed me Maslih (Afghan) and Durrah (Morocco) as well as the Mushina, but I went for that because I had vague memories of this thread. It is nothing like a block hash; if anything, it reminds me of the Malana Cream from Baba, though it is a fraction less user-unfriendly, but still one that goes straight from the freezer into the pipe, or it's over everything. I wouldn't say it smells of weed either, but then if batches can differ within a few months, it's a tad silly to expect it over years. A mild flavour, could be more distinctive, and strong enough to justify it as a premier purchase, especially if you stay for a coffee with Bowie. But he was asleep, and it was crowded.

Batches change pretty fast sometimes... the last times I had the Mushina it was a sticky, oily light reddish colored hash with a fresh minty smell on it. The dealer told me it´s made of critical plants with high CBD content... and I also noticed that when I was already high from other weed/hash and smoked then some Mushina it got me down again with more of a relaxed feeling. Pretty special but not the kind of effect I was looking for... I didn´t looked at it for longer time now but it´s always worth to have a look because batches change so much.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

UK Roccan (12€/g) - Still very tasty :mrgreen: good stuff!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Super Tbisla (12€/g) - Pretty nice batch. Dark brownish creamy hash like many times I got it before... needs usually a little bit of hand warmth to get it really soft but with this temperatures in europe atm you don´t need to do that :D so from the look pretty similar than before but this batch smelled and especially tasted better to me. For sure the tastiest batch since longer time :mrgreen:

They also entered Super Tbisla for the import hash cup last month.. so maybe that was still the same batch about which I also heard good things...

By the way their UK Roccan is off the menu :(