Greenhouse

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Greenhouse

I like Greenhouse
73%
I don't like Greenhouse
27%

Total votes: 259

RvanSteensel

Re: Greenhouse

Post by RvanSteensel »

Jesscass wrote:Cup week(Haarlemmerstraat):

Even though Super Lemon Haze Cream(dark moroccan, 18€/g) is a ridiculous name as I strongly doubt it really is from Super Lemon Haze grown in Moroccco but it definitely has a nice kinda herbal-citrus smell and taste to it. Also the sativaish effects were nice enough. I especially dig the fresh flavor! Close second behind Tweede Kamer’s Noor 2000(oily and sticky to some point but not like the Noor but I’m cool with that. Nonetheless similar quality range.)this trip :D !
check out some of greenhouse videos , its definitly possible

ive had really good mexicansativa hash from marocco here it was wonderful....unlike their weeds lolz

Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Do they still have the Mexican Sativa Hash on the menu?

....Twice i've been in for a sample, and twice they were sold out. :(
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

KeyMonCha wrote:Do they still have the Mexican Sativa Hash on the menu?
yes they still have it
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Marok21 wrote:
KeyMonCha wrote:Do they still have the Mexican Sativa Hash on the menu?
yes they still have it
Thanks, Marok21.... Guess i'll be trying again next week! :roll: :lol:
treetop

Post by treetop »

Apparently the Jack Herer is no good. I didn't try it but gapy did and he didn't like it which is rare as he liked almost everything this week.
A fun coffee shop to hang in during the cup. Lots of stuff going on. I gotta free dab on the way out!
How much did you produce?
Delta9

Post by Delta9 »

The Pure Kush is very nice - €16/g
A sweet and unique kushy flavour.
IMO the taste is much better than other kushes around town.
Along with its nice effects and relaxing body stone I'd recommend grabbing some while it's around.
~~ The most important ingredient is love ~~
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

Had some great pancakes in here while completely Sublimated !
:twisted:
Got thAt new new

Post by Got thAt new new »

was in town for cup week

greenhouse judge pack 25 euro

pure kush- looked great but the taste and strength were weak
lemon haze cream - taste and strength were ok
gh ice - very strong flavour good

greetz
gtnn
in a karma state of mind
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

RvanSteensel wrote:
Jesscass wrote:Cup week(Haarlemmerstraat):

Even though Super Lemon Haze Cream(dark moroccan, 18€/g) is a ridiculous name as I strongly doubt it really is from Super Lemon Haze grown in Moroccco but it definitely has a nice kinda herbal-citrus smell and taste to it. Also the sativaish effects were nice enough. I especially dig the fresh flavor! Close second behind Tweede Kamer’s Noor 2000(oily and sticky to some point but not like the Noor but I’m cool with that. Nonetheless similar quality range.)this trip :D !
check out some of greenhouse videos , its definitly possible

ive had really good mexicansativa hash from marocco here it was wonderful....unlike their weeds lolz
In theory, yes of course. I know their stuff on youtube but I again strongly doubt Arjan has a say in the Rif. I read of several new genetics those farmers grow there. It's just another coffeeshop name game. Especially for the cup before that they had other batches named after strains('Jack Cream' etc.) I remember visiting Toermalijn/Tilburg(fuck the wietpas :evil: !) in 2010 and purchasing 'Marnesia Nights(guess what :lol: )'. Superior stuff back then but I just don't buy that story. Was the first time as far as I remember when I heard of such fancy names.

Nonetheless this 'Super Lemon Haze Cream' was particulary tasty :D . Not really a new flavour or as intense in taste as for example the Noor 2000 from Tweede Kamer but in my eyes first place when it comes to taste. I like that type of moroccan hashish. Last but not least: I only visiting them for hashish every now and then :mrgreen: !
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Mmmmm that Super Lemon Haze Cream sounds good. :D And yeah i also don't really buy there marketing, but the proof is in the pudding :) and if its good, its good.

I just noticed on the new menu that they are selling 'cured super lemon haze' for E15.50, 1 or 2 Euros more than when they had 'super lemon haze' on the menu in the previous months. You have to pay extra for curing now?
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sheska

Post by Sheska »

Probably. I think most shops don't really cure their buds, especially tourist traps like GH. They just dry 'till it's in a smokeable condition and sell it. Curing is just a waste of weight and another 1-2 weeks of time. It's not worth doing to please a small percentage of connoisseurs. They'll get rid of their product either way.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

@pengaldinho/sheska

Hear, hear!

Can't decide whether this is pure honesty or infamy ?! Either way it's just ridiculous :lol: !
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

they still have the flower bomb kush?

that shit was off the hook last time i was there.
Roo-Vee-Bo

Post by Roo-Vee-Bo »

Screw the Flowerbomb Kush do they have Mexican Sativa hash or the Chemdog cream?????????????????? :P
Roo-Vee-Bo

Post by Roo-Vee-Bo »

Roo-Vee-Bo wrote:Screw the Flowerbomb Kush do they have Mexican Sativa hash or the Chemdog cream?????????????????? :P
They were out of the Flowerbomb but they did have:

Mexican Sativa 16e ish- Bang on again. Lovely stuff

Lemon Haze Cream 18e - I was on holiday. It was expensive but it battered half the people in another coffeeshop sat with me working our way through a couple of grams . Managed to snag enough for a joint combined with;

"Cured" Lemon Haze 15e - Pretty sure that was the price. Ok for anyone in the U.S or growers familiar with the strain it looked a lot like the Sour Diesel cut that is literally frosty. Was happy to gamble on going halves with my friend despite sensing a skunky undertone to try a combined joint. Obviously hard to judge the strength but the flavour was much more like a lemon skunk. A very nice one. Really white ash etc. My friend sneakily bought more and asked me to load the volcano. After all that the walk to Grey Area was smooth sailing 8)