Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

I like Stix
88%
I don't like Stix.
12%

Total votes: 101

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Spot on review, could have said it better...

Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 25th Jul 2017 02:51 pm ...
Kali Oriental Kush - allegedly their own Oriental Kush crossed over with Kali Mist. Long resinous almost hazy wispy structured buds, sweet and pungent tropical fruits and vague cedar (critical mist esque) notes. Nice stinky and full of flavor at 10 per gram it's a steal as far as coffeeshops go.
i wonder if what they're selling as kali oriental kush is ace seeds' kali china-
a cross between chinese yunnan indica/kush and kali mist.

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Kal ... ACE_Seeds/

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/kalichinafem.html

icmag thread re: kali china-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=289929

i've got a congo x kali china in veg for flowering in the fall, indoors.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Super Silver Haze Block (9,50€/g) - Repeat purchase. I got the last g they had but it looked darker and not so super fresh smelling as the last time. Smoked only one bowl so far but the effects are there :mrgreen: maybe a little bit less strong as before but still good.

By the way there was always a bigger queue in the early afternoon :? on my last visits... so you have to wait a little before you get in. In the morning hours it´s def. better.
Binman

Post by Binman »

Anybody know if the 40euro ice hash is a gram or 0.5?
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

@binman i would go utopia for ice hash its very good bang for your buck, i think plenty would agree.
Binman

Post by Binman »

danny211204 wrote: Sun 22nd Oct 2017 04:20 pm @binman i would go utopia for ice hash its very good bang for your buck, i think plenty would agree.
Thanks Danny I'm looking for the oily sticky type rather than the crumble stuff, You tried it yourself?
Papi

Post by Papi »

Binman wrote: Sun 22nd Oct 2017 01:53 am Anybody know if the 40euro ice hash is a gram or 0.5?
40e for 0,5g of iceolator fucking hell :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Binman

Post by Binman »

Papi wrote: Mon 23rd Oct 2017 03:11 pm
Binman wrote: Sun 22nd Oct 2017 01:53 am Anybody know if the 40euro ice hash is a gram or 0.5?
40e for 0,5g of iceolator fucking hell :lol: :lol: :lol
That's what I was trying to ascertain 0.5 for 40e seems way over the top.
CopenhagenCouple

So several things seem to need a comment here... :)

Considering Boer's otherwise very reasonable pricing policy I see no reason why it should be 40 for .5 of a gram, so chances are it's 40 per full g.

The dark sticky type ice is, with a very few exceptions, Moroccan / foreign ice (for a good while "mexi-ice" was also very popular and even found its way here to DK). Potency-wise you are somewhere around high end import hashes with these and never ever have we tried one of these types that matched the potency of "real" Dutch made ice (which in most, if not practically all, cases come "crumbly" or at least somewhat lose).

Utopia carries both types and both are (compared to what you get almost everywhere else) good value. Coffeeshop Johny (Boer chain) had some of the sticky kind for only 10 € per g in August.

Don't confuse stickyness with potency, remember that some BHO finishes (e.g. crumble) do not appear sticky at all, but for sure had higher potency than any ice...

Have fun whatever route you pick... :D
Binman

Post by Binman »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 23rd Oct 2017 04:31 pm So several things seem to need a comment here... :)

Considering Boer's otherwise very reasonable pricing policy I see no reason why it should be 40 for .5 of a gram, so chances are it's 40 per full g.

The dark sticky type ice is, with a very few exceptions, Moroccan / foreign ice (for a good while "mexi-ice" was also very popular and even found its way here to DK). Potency-wise you are somewhere around high end import hashes with these and never ever have we tried one of these types that matched the potency of "real" Dutch made ice (which in most, if not practically all, cases come "crumbly" or at least somewhat lose).

Utopia carries both types and both are (compared to what you get almost everywhere else) good value. Coffeeshop Johny (Boer chain) had some of the sticky kind for only 10 € per g in August.

Don't confuse stickyness with potency, remember that some BHO finishes (e.g. crumble) do not appear sticky at all, but for sure had higher potency than any ice...

Have fun whatever route you pick... :D
Thanks for the reply C.C I was under the impression the Boer ice was made in NL.I remember the mexi and crystal clear from katsu a few moons ago..I prefer to dab a little on the side of a joint than put inside but potency is a major factor too, I'll get both to try...Any one in the Boer in the future please ask if the ice is 40euro per gram.Many thanks
CopenhagenCouple

To clarify: Actually think the one Boer has at 40 € is Dutch made, just saying most of the sticky ones are not (most of the foreign onea are also a bit cheaper).

Utopia's Kandy kush ice (18€/g IIRC) is such a sticky Moroccan ice (and a very nice example at that). Their higher range is Dutch made and approx twice as expensive.

If you try the Boer high-end ice, or if anyone else has tried it, please report back, curious to hear if it is as good value as other products from the chain.

CC
WLow

Post by WLow »

High Binman, CC

Last year i asked for them ices at boer center, 40 is for half gram btw, and was told it was sealed container
i couldn't have a proper look at the product so i didn't bother. It was in one of thoses lil boxes they have and in parchement paper because it was not easy to work with. They had different strains names on the boxes.
CopenhagenCouple

Bah, 80 € for ice, they have got to be joking...
WLow

Post by WLow »

They must had some cheaper but by the time i was there it was only some 40 for 0.5
( 0.5 is written on the box with the name of the strain)

Edit from t.ripadvisor, it looks like that

Binman

Post by Binman »

WLow wrote: Tue 24th Oct 2017 07:12 pm High Binman, CC

Last year i asked for them ices at boer center, 40 is for half gram btw, and was told it was sealed container
i couldn't have a proper look at the product so i didn't bother. It was in one of thoses lil boxes they have and in parchement paper because it was not easy to work with. They had different strains names on the boxes.
Dude that's brutal theres no mention of weight on the menu which seems a tad sneaky....