Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

I like Stix
88%
I don't like Stix.
12%

Total votes: 101

orle

Re: Stix

Post by orle »

Huh, I remember the last time I visited Stix for the same reason: I was asked if I was okay with 1.3g of their "Gunpowder" kif instead of the 1g I requested, because she had already put 1.3g on the scale---a difference of at least 5 euro.

I replied no I just wanted a gram to try, and then she started fiddling with the scales for ages, exaggerated, as if she was doing me some sort of special favor by correcting her 'mistake' :/

cramps1

Post by cramps1 »

Was there over the weekend and i must say they had a really nice "amazing haze" and i take a few g's of "white pineapple choco" too.
Juice

Post by Juice »

closed
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

And replaced by the far far better Boerejongens =)
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

Padge247 wrote:And replaced by the far far better Boerejongens =)
back in the mid 90's I feel in love with stix and their edelweiss it was an absolute favorite for a couple of years…the strain disappeared, morphed, still i would return, based on the good memories.
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

To be fair I was being overly dismissive, I had only been once, but was unimpressed with what I bought (and that my friends bought), could have been a batch thing to be fair. I am just happy to have a well priced shop with great variety ( and in my experience nice quality too!) in a central location =)
KayaIndica

Post by KayaIndica »

First visit this weekend after advice.
I liked this one, small buy and fly shop that felt like a pharmacy, the crew ever wore lab coats :)

I got me some Skywalker at 8 euro / Gram. Not very strong, but tastes good and I got nice fresh buds.
Blue Grail: Not 100% sure about the genetics, but Holy Grail is among them. Special taste, blueish colored buds. Nice, dry and dense. Liked it, but it had a very special flavour.
SSH: Well, classic SSH. Nice, fresh but dry buds. Very nice SSH.

Judgement: Good shop for those occasions the wallet don´t really allow kosher kush from G.A or Voyagers. Convinient location (for me) and they accept PIN. Proffessional reception byt the staff, nice and clean shop. Defenitely going back.
Nothing But Spirit
worldcitizen1723

Padge247 wrote:To be fair I was being overly dismissive, I had only been once, but was unimpressed with what I bought (and that my friends bought), could have been a batch thing to be fair. I am just happy to have a well priced shop with great variety ( and in my experience nice quality too!) in a central location =)
I hate the antiseptic pseudo medical quality of the place

But that said - thought the blue grail was one of the best indica's I have tested while here
gapie

Post by gapie »

KayaIndica wrote:First visit this weekend after advice.
I liked this one, small buy and fly shop that felt like a pharmacy, the crew ever wore lab coats :)

I got me some Skywalker at 8 euro / Gram. Not very strong, but tastes good and I got nice fresh buds.
Blue Grail: Not 100% sure about the genetics, but Holy Grail is among them. Special taste, blueish colored buds. Nice, dry and dense. Liked it, but it had a very special flavour.

Judgement: Good shop for those occasions the wallet don´t really allow kosher kush from G.A or Voyagers. Convinient location (for me) and they accept PIN. Proffessional reception byt the staff, nice and clean shop. Defenitely going back.
thnx for testing and we tried it in 1 a 2 joints and I didn't like it so much I find boerejongens quality a bit low
the ssh old scool taste
blue grail I dujnno it tasted holy grail the effect was ok but not the quality like g.a or voyagers
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
worldcitizen1723

gapie wrote:
KayaIndica wrote:First visit this weekend after advice.

thnx for testing and we tried it in 1 a 2 joints and I didn't like it so much I find boerejongens quality a bit low
the ssh old scool taste
blue grail I dujnno it tasted holy grail the effect was ok but not the quality like g.a or voyagers
HAve not been impresses with much from GA or voygers this trip
Utopia has had some consistent product
Mostly not overly impressed with anything
But of course it is Amsterdam and that is pretty great!
honestguy

Post by honestguy »

stix or my be suxs. took to this shop once. happy it now closer they took me to my money at high price for 2gram minimize.
KayaIndica

Post by KayaIndica »

It is not called Stix any more. Its now Borenjongern. I like the style of what is is now :)

Defenitely going back :)
Nothing But Spirit
Dave near London

Post by Dave near London »

Called in this week - 1g of Nevills Haze for about 14E - outstanding smoke. Rationed carefully.

Brisk sort of place- very organised but not unfriendly - high tech menu board on the counter. Doing excellent business.
Marok21

Re: Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Post by Marok21 »

The Big Buddha Cheese (11€/g) is very good at the moment. Good flushed, strong and clean taste. It was again a very good advice of the dealer... last time he recommend the Lavender Kush wich was also very nice.
Later that day I was at Dampkring#2 and a dealer I know since a long time was also talking about the great quality of the BBC at the moment... For 11€/g a very good buy :mrgreen:
elasticband

Re: Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Post by elasticband »

Went here last night, the line was small. Attempted to park my bike on Utrechtsestraat, then the funny doorman dude who looks like a cross between someone from Gangs of New York and Peaky Blinders told me i was not allowed to park my bike on a public street in Amsterdam...... so I left.

Informative, i know!
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority