Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

I like Stix
88%
I don't like Stix.
12%

Total votes: 101

Weemanio

Re: Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Post by Weemanio »

Are there many seats inside? What's the vibe like?

CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Boerjoengens Center does have an upstairs lounge for pure smoking only, but it does seem a little VIP and not that accessible, haven't gone... B&F shop for most...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Basically, there's room for a couple of people. The coffee, at €3, is expensive by Amsterdam standards, but also good by Amsterdam standards. Haven't had anything else, but they do food, rather oddly for a place that isn't really geared for lots of people who stay to have a smoke.
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

Booked a trip in March staying in hotel toom which is 2 mins up the road. Will prob be the coffee shop I use the most. Haven't stayed in that part of town before.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Those menus will be updated monthly. Somewhere in the last week of the month they change their menus.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
monster420

Post by monster420 »

kibby

Post by kibby »

Insanely busy at all hours, they must hire one huge warehouse to stash their supplies and money.

Purchased Pineapple Haze 11e, menu said pineapple kush x silver haze but more like Amnesia on steroids, beautiful bud/aroma 8.5/10

Also purchased the Black Jack Haze, no lineage details on menu but supposed to be Black Domina x with Jack Herer, (2 Sensi Seeds classics), only 11e, old skool soapy haze odiferous nature of this herb made it my favourite of the trip, returned several times to buy lots. 9/10
ImageImage

SuperLemonHaze hasj, 11e, budtender claimed it 42% THC so purchased two, doesn't really bubble and not as smelly as other bloc hashes, light sandy texture, waiting for a clearer head to properly sample.
ImageImage

Another tourist foto.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

AK Choco Bloc (9€/g) - It´s pretty like in the testing I would say. Darker soft sticky stuff... you smell and taste the new genetics...like I said before it also have more of a body effect than some of the first block versions I smoked in the past. For 9€/g a really nice newschool hash! :mrgreen:
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Wow, lots of people waiting to get served again. Looked at the hash menu but didn‘t find anything I haven‘t tried before or had any interest in.
So got recommended Super Silver Strawberry(14€/g)which indeed not smelt too ordinary hazey. Even though it didn‘t taste particulary of strawberries I can see why they named it like that.
So indeed nice weed but wasn‘t too strong unfortunately(I was asking for such stuff as usual).
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

also got me the ak choco bloc nice recommendation for the price marok !
Searching for the best weed !
djgtp

Post by djgtp »

Got a g of the pineapple haze for €11. Nice tight buds, great smell and taste.

Service good but bt said no seats left when we arrived so didn't even get to go upstairs to see what it's like. Not really sure I like the bow ties!!
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

djgtp wrote:Got a g of the pineapple haze for €11. Nice tight buds, great smell and taste.

Service good but bt said no seats left when we arrived so didn't even get to go upstairs to see what it's like. Not really sure I like the bow ties!!

upstairs is just a few comfy chairs and a couple of stools. I think 10 pople makes it crowded! But I did get one of those big comfy chairs this past week. Feels like a private club....or maybe smoking chamber. it is pretty small.
Naoise87

Post by Naoise87 »

arriving in the Dam on the 17th can't wait to stop off here
AndieFRANKBarlow

Post by AndieFRANKBarlow »

Had an email from them today with an invite to a sampling session (no mention of what)... Will post up in a travelogue once I get there and update you all accordingly