Willie Wortel's Sativa, Haarlem

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Willie Wortels Sativa.

I like Willie Wortels Sativa.
89%
I don't like Willie Wortels Sativa.
11%

Total votes: 56

Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Its a decent place 8) ,I was last there in november 2007 & there kashmoroc was good! i didnt rate there jack herrer but you cant win them all i guess.

pipe-and-slippers

Post by pipe-and-slippers »

Anyone know what the top hash and weed are here at the moment?
Old enough to know knetter
chilly1952

Post by chilly1952 »

I was disappointed in this CS. Visited last saturday afternoon. The place was empty. Maybe the place livens up at night. No drink bar only vending machines, very impersonal. Not nearly the selection of wears as I've seen in other posts for this CS. Bought some of their Amnesia Haze @ 13E/g. Kind of pricey for outside A'dam Centraal but not bad smoke.
Paco

Post by Paco »

After they were raided by police the hole place went down.... :roll:
Gazzy

Post by Gazzy »

What is the situation with this chain at the moment? I'll be in Haarlem for a couple af days of my trip and everything on-line seems to have been from a couple of years ago.
Spliphy

Post by Spliphy »

Gazzy wrote:What is the situation with this chain at the moment? I'll be in Haarlem for a couple af days of my trip and everything on-line seems to have been from a couple of years ago.
Hey Gazzy :D

Was in Haarlem during July...visited all 3 WW shops :lol:

business as usual :wink:
Fiber, food, medicine: cannabis, queen of plants
ItsCashed

Post by ItsCashed »

Has anyone been here lately? Are the WW shops still in business? Wanted to check them out in May. Thanks
bavlondon

Post by bavlondon »

Going there in a few weeks and definitley want to check the sativa store out. Do they still do that deal where you spend 50e and get 12.5e free? What's good there at the mo? Are their prices still cheaper than in the centrum?
Mancuso

Post by Mancuso »

I was in the one down from the station yesterday. I got 1g of temple ball for 12Euro, pretty nice smoke. We got some cheese from the other shop near the station, no idea what that place was called. Ig of Cheese for 11Euro, pretty mindblowing stuff. Haarlem didn't seem that much cheaper than Amsterdam, but I liked the place anyway. Very relaxed.
Art is a lie which reveals the truth - Picasso
Iko

Post by Iko »

Raining when we got to Haarlem turned this into the obvious first stop.
Small and sort of dirty shop, you sit in train style seating.
Smallish menu but good prices and excellent quality.
We had the Amnesia ; only Sativa on the menu, a bit strange considering it is called W.W. Sativa ... , it was quite nice, a perfect daytime buzz and very fruity tasting ( 12eu p.g. ).
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
Spaldwickapeface

Re: Willie Wortel's Sativa

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

After my time strolling around Haarlem I returned to the train station, I knew this coffeshop was right there so I stopped in. Again this shop has the airlock style doorway, when you walk in the bud tender is right infront, you can see the main body of the shop behind the counter. The menu board is to the right, with bags of various types of weed and hash pinned up. The day I was in there were lots of gaps where the various products that were out of stock would have sat, there was still a decent selection but not an overwhelming menu.

I noticed first a distinctive hash, it looked like a Maroc but almost seemed to have a blueness to the colouring, I have never seen anything like it before. It was labeled as Bubblegum, if it was made from the plants of the same name it would be interesting to find out. It cost €8:50 for my gram, I also picked up a gram of the classic Shiva Skunk for €8:00. I thought that they would have been pre-weighed bags but not, the bud tender ways it up infront of you.

Along with my drink I was let through into the smoking room, there were four or five tables and chairs in the first part of the shop, with the back part of the room dominated by a pool table. I sat at one of the tables in the middle of the room, the best place for watching the others in the shop and I watched a bit of the discovery channel on the muted tv.

I rolled a joint of the two products i had bought in the shop, it turned out to be a quality combination. The hash was of a polom texture, maybe a little bit moister but it still broke up nice and easy, the skunk was a little bit damp but had been cut well, if left in a tin for a day it would have been perfect. The smoke was mild on the throat with a fruity taste on the exhale, a unique taste, maybe after three quarters of the joint it did feel a little strange but I still got on with it. The high was strong and present, I felt warm and secure as I boarded the train back to Amsterdam unfortunately I had to stand the whole way back but as its only 15 minutes it was not the end of the world.

I would not say that this is one of my favourite coffeshops but it is good and I would love to have it in my own town!! The hash was amazing I have honestly never smoked hashish like that before and I would like to know some more about it and try some more, i shared some of the hash later that night and it went down well with the others. I think you can also get a discount on multi gram purchases, plus it close to the station for the convenience factor
I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
Spaldwickapeface

Unfortunately we did not make it to either of the other Wortels whilst in Haarlem but I did pop in here again for a buy and fly whilst at the bus station. The tender was very friendly and happy to help me. I remembered how I had enjoyed the shiva skunk €8 a gram so I picked up this to do the job as my hash mixer, again it did the job, you can't beat the classics! Just hoping my little plant turns out as a good end product as this example. I also got a gram of the Moroccan Gold €12, this was a good batch of golden polom, that was a pleasure to smoke, very tasty, very sweet. I would buy this again but I am thinking €10 a gram would be a fairer price

I like this coffeeshop but I really need to have a look at the two other Wortels in September and hopefully I will.
Spaldwickapeface

last weekend I popped into Sativa on my way back to the train station. I wanted to pick up a bit of mixer skunk for hash joints, unfortunately the menu box was looking rather sparse compared to usual, there were only one or two hash and a couple of weed choices. I opted for the big bud and picked up a gram for €8, the bag looked over but I guess it was just light airy bud.

Like I said I smoked most of this with hash, but there was one joints worth left over on my last day. Which when I smoked gave me a really light spacey head, I was not a fan of the effects so will probably give this strain a wide berth in future.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

quick stop on the way to the station grabbed the blue mystic €11 , rolled & smoked half a j , stoned as fuck got more on the way out :-)

@FBN help yourself to the menu pic :-)
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)