Willie Wortel's Sativa, Haarlem

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Willie Wortels Sativa.

I like Willie Wortels Sativa.
89%
I don't like Willie Wortels Sativa.
11%

Total votes: 56

Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

what a cunt, was going to that shop next month. how far is indica away from the train station?

milehigh

Post by milehigh »

Weemanio wrote:what a cunt, was going to that shop next month. how far is indica away from the train station?
Only 10 minutes from the station. Walk past the Sativa to the first canal. Turn left and follow canal to the river. Turn right at river(see Windmill). Follow river to Indica shop on right hand side across from bridge and windmill. Very easy.
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

nice one man, cheers. :)
greenking

Post by greenking »

i must be the only one here that didn't like this shop the weed was cheaper then dam but it didn't blow me away.
also we didn't enjoy the vibe much but to be fare it was a week day and it was all most empty besides the odd local who kept looking over though we only just chilled had a smoke and a drink. the town though was great a lovey place to walk around and the super sized church is a must worth the trip just for that got some great pics out side but my batteries went before i could get any pics off the wonderful inside lol
peace to all who walk through greener fields
Tall Guy

Post by Tall Guy »

Here's some photos from inside the church, Greenking (amongst others)...

http://stuckincustoms.com/category/trav ... s/haarlem/
DaveS

Post by DaveS »

CLOSED???? NO!!!! :cry:

Heading back in September with a couple of good friends in tow, and was hoping to show them this fine establishment...

The weed was fantastic - at least the Haze was... I can't remember much beyond that and the Powerplant I think it was... Very well priced compared with Amsterdam and well worth the trip out on the train.

Looks like we'll have to crawl further away from the station to the other two shops now...
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

DaveS wrote:CLOSED???? NO!!!! :cry:

Heading back in September with a couple of good friends in tow, and was hoping to show them this fine establishment...

The weed was fantastic - at least the Haze was... I can't remember much beyond that and the Powerplant I think it was... Very well priced compared with Amsterdam and well worth the trip out on the train.

Looks like we'll have to crawl further away from the station to the other two shops now...
Should re-open by mid August. See you there.
DaveS

Post by DaveS »

Fantastic!

Hey, and thanks for the speedy reply milehigh! It's been a while since I was last there, but I can't wait to show my friends just what lies only 15 mins away from Amsterdam...

Who should I ask for when I get there?? :wink:
SoenderbronX_DK

Fuck the filth in Haarlem!

Post by SoenderbronX_DK »

Now they've done it the fuckers!

MH just emailed the gf and me and informed me that the filth has closed down the Sativa apartments also (the hotel was illegal and would not be tollerated), there goes our apartments, what a fucking kick2theballs!

Well, of in search of a better alternative than "show up at Bob's youth hostel at 08.00 in the morning when you arrive and see if there is anything available for you to sleep in...", tips (smoker friendly, and somewhat limited budget) are very welcome, we arrive on Friday June 6th, depart Sunday June 8th...

Cheers
SBX_DK

P.s. Hellos to all my long lost buddies in here, I've been away for some reasons I've learned not to share in here (see ya elsewhere) and I am not sure if I am back 4 good, but I'll see ya all in the murky future either virtually or irl, cheers and gl guys and girls! ;)

C
Who is John Galt?
Ash333

Re: Fuck the filth in Haarlem!

Post by Ash333 »

SoenderbronX_DK wrote:Now they've done it the fuckers!

MH just emailed the gf and me and informed me that the filth has closed down the Sativa apartments also (the hotel was illegal and would not be tollerated), there goes our apartments, what a fucking kick2theballs!

Well, of in search of a better alternative than "show up at Bob's youth hostel at 08.00 in the morning when you arrive and see if there is anything available for you to sleep in...", tips (smoker friendly, and somewhat limited budget) are very welcome, we arrive on Friday June 6th, depart Sunday June 8th...

Cheers
SBX_DK

P.s. Hellos to all my long lost buddies in here, I've been away for some reasons I've learned not to share in here (see ya elsewhere) and I am not sure if I am back 4 good, but I'll see ya all in the murky future either virtually or irl, cheers and gl guys and girls! ;)

C
flyingpig.nl
Dave J

Post by Dave J »

Also bulldog.nl is a cheap and clean place if you dont mind doing a dorm in Amsterdam lol!. Ot hotelbrian.nl on the singel, think thats about €80 for a 2 person private. Bit of a shithole to not bad for the money but depends what you expect. But certainly smoker friendly in the common room!.
SoenderbronX_DK

Post by SoenderbronX_DK »

Hey dudes, thnx for the replies!

The piggies are full, trying to contact them anyways to see if we are lucky. Bulldog is full. I think I tried hotel brian, but I will give it an extra check.

Cheers
SBX_DK
Who is John Galt?
bedge

Post by bedge »

any news?? is Wortel Sativa shop on Kruisweg, still closed hoping to visit july15-22.
thanks
bedge
kmfdm

Post by kmfdm »

Definitely stilled closed. Take the walk to Indica.
BigRigRob

Post by BigRigRob »

Tall Guy wrote:Here's some photos from inside the church, Greenking (amongst others)...

http://stuckincustoms.com/category/trav ... s/haarlem/
Wow, thanks Tall Guy, those were way cool! 8)
"Stoners... the only thing that bakes at room temperature..."