Willie Wortel's Indica, Haarlem

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Willie Wortel's Indica.

I like Willie Wortel
97%
I don't like Willie Wortel
3%

Total votes: 61

seouleast70

Re: Willie Wortel’s Indica

Post by seouleast70 »

Spaldwickapeface wrote:
seouleast70 wrote:
Gardelia? Will give this a shot when I am there. Thanks!
Apologies 'Gardella' might be the correct spelling
Hahaha... no worries. I am sure the jelly has hit your head! Smoke and the spelling of the Dutch language can do that to you. No problem, i am sure that it is something similar to what you have written.
Thanks again.

Not long now....
shayanjameel08

Post by shayanjameel08 »

Yeah Willie Wortel’s Indica is the Medical Marihuana outlet, because it is wheelchair friendly, Gus, one of regular patients, can ride straight in with his electric vehicle...!
Lukewonderr

Post by Lukewonderr »

Was in Haarlem for the day and stocked up here.

Really amazing bud, well cured and stinky. Upon first glance it really can rival anything at the top shops in the Dam
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spaldwickapeface

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

So we had a good long smoke in Willies this week. I bought €12 1g of temple ball, a lovely smooth very pliable piece of black hash, it came rapped in grease proof paper to stop it sticking to the bag. A very tasty smoke and a pleasant happy stone to boot.

I also bought 1g €9 of Gardella again, but I would not say that this was as good as when I previously smoked it, I guess the batch was not that fresh as it's quite hard in comparison to my previous visit. A nice high though.

As a hash mixer I got 1.g €8.5 the willies choice weed, good knows what type of weed this is, the bud lady told me that it was out and just showed me a tub of Shake, I told her this was fine because of the purpose I wanted it for, so she kindly gave me 1.25g for the same price.

Also because I spent over €25 I got a discount. Plus we had a good coffee/hot chocolate a nice shop :-)
Last edited by Spaldwickapeface on Sat 28th Mar 2015 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
MellowStu

Post by MellowStu »

Is this the shop closest to Haarlem's main station? When I passed here on Sunday it was closed, there were signs in the window in Dutch, I think they were saying something about the council shutting them but I'm not sure.
I hope its not a permanent closure! I really liked this shop.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

MellowStu wrote:Is this the shop closest to Haarlem's main station? When I passed here on Sunday it was closed, there were signs in the window in Dutch, I think they were saying something about the council shutting them but I'm not sure.
I hope its not a permanent closure! I really liked this shop.
No mate , WW Sativa is by the station , WW Indica is here , https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/WillieWortIn.html very chill spot :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Papi

Post by Papi »

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
felixxy

Re: Willie Wortel's Indica

Post by felixxy »

Been here on Saturday because my friend remembered when leaving the dam that he wanted to buy some eatables... *rolleyes*

I always remembered this shop for the cleanness of their weed and was not disappointed again. The Holy Grail Kush for 15€ was Voyagers level at their good times. Still have some here and have been so impressed and inspired after smoking, that I'm writing all this stuff. I will try to hit this shop every two weeks now.

The THC Stroopwaffels and THC Muffin I have not tried. I think they were not self made but from a dutch company which seems to produce this stuff.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

There on sunday , walked in ordered coffees, not even asked about weed/hash , fairly busy , quick chat with Nol , sat & smoked stash for a while :-)
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I like that place... nice cozy coffeeshop with super friendly staff. I went for their:

Candy Kush hash (13or14€/g) - A darker brown super sticky hash... smells and tastes much better than most hashes of that type that I scored in the last time from Amsterdam... also pretty fair priced in my opinion... liked it :D

Holy Grail Kush (14,50€/g) - First I was pretty happy because I didn´t smoked that strain for a longer time... but I had expected more from it. Well it hasn´t the strongest smell in the box but somewhere I read some good current Review on that one so I tried it anyway :? . Not the best batch in terms of potency...tasted good but I smoked better batches of that strain in the past for sure. So always trust your senses... you feel what is good and what not so :lol:

I also took a look on their pretty cheap Sour Power (9€/g)... but there were only a few small buds left so I didn´t tried it.

I liked the vibe of that place very much... they also had a nice clean quality bong :mrgreen: had a nice chilled time while watching
Liverpool vs. Huddersfield in TV. I will come back for sure :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

They had no Candy Kush hash in stock this weekend :cry: damn it was very good shit and it was "only" 13€/g... I was thinking of getting the 5g deal :? I was looking for some "top" quality hash so I didn´t get any other of their other hashes... don´t get me wrong they have other good hashes but I went to Haarlem again because I scored much better hashes here in the "higher" price range than on my last recent trips to Amsterdam... the "other" hashes at WW Indica I would probably find in Amsterdam, too and cheaper sometimes (well if I would take the 5g deal it would be a different thing :D )

Instead of hash I went for their Dutch Haze (10,50€/g). Nice classic hazy smell :D smokes very well... white ash an good grown seems to me like grown organic :thumbup: It didn´t made me to high but it gaves a nice kick... good one :D
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Willies does it again.came here for the rosin press and enail :mrgreen: pressed 2 gs of amenisa hash.2e for the pressing kit.paper.dabber.and mesh bag.put the hash in the mesh.filded it into a zig zag.then did a 3 stage press(there show you how)got about a g of rosin.got there enail and wahoo :D high as a kite.nice comfy shop.i be back here next trip
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for WW Indica in Haarlem dated April 19, 2018. Thanks to Colina.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Haarle ... ndica.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Love this place tbh and do not have a clue why I don't visit more often.