Willie Wortel's Indica, Haarlem

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Willie Wortel's Indica.

I like Willie Wortel
97%
I don't like Willie Wortel
3%

Total votes: 61

Kingdoc

Re: Willie Wortel’s Indica

Post by Kingdoc »

Yea was back here again! got 9 euros worth of white widow, Was my last stop before getting the train so it was only a buy & fly! verdict, A great little shop,KD.

treetop

Post by treetop »

Really liked this shop. Very friendly and laid back and a fun place. Watch out for the Tron pinball. It will eat your cash.
How much did you produce?
uklad_in_ireland

Post by uklad_in_ireland »

Pop in here 27-8-12.

great shop love the lay out and front window seats was cool set up. relaxing place with friendly local dutch people. I'm sure I got amnesia 1g here which was nice stuff was nice and stoned walking back to the train station.

If in Haarlem again worth a another visit.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Had a nice time here , can't remember what we brought but we spent a good while smoking what we had & taking turns on the Pirates of the Carribean(sp) pinball machine , had that whole area pretty much to ourselves the entire time :mrgreen:
Friendly tender :mrgreen: but he wouldn't sell me an WW Indica coffee cup :( :lol:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

ftcarer wrote:... but he wouldn't sell me an WW Indica coffee cup :( :lol:
Then ya should have nicked one... :shock: :wink: nah, just kidding...
... :mrgreen:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Uncle Ron wrote:
ftcarer wrote:... but he wouldn't sell me an WW Indica coffee cup :( :lol:
Then ya should have nicked one... :shock: :wink: nah, just kidding...
... :mrgreen:
You read Wifeys mind :wink: but no :( :lol:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
gapie

Post by gapie »

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
toker31

Post by toker31 »

Good stuff Stan.

I always had good experience with Indica and Sativa Coffeeshops, we make the trip on our stay every year. Their Bon Bons are the best edibles, strentgh & taste I have had in Holland.
Spaldwickapeface

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

I finally made it inside this coffeeshop on my third visit to Haarlem, unsurprising the menu is similar to what I found at Sativa, but the coffeeshop is more comfortable than its sister shop. I was only going to stay if I could get the window seat allowing me to sit and watch the passing traffic and the windmill, unfortunately it was taken so I just did a buy and fly. I will return and claim that seat as my own!!

Polom gold 1g €8: A standard polom that suits the €8 price tag, nothing exceptional, you could get this sort of hash from any coffeeshop.

2 Wortles down 1 to go. :wink:
I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

That's my fav one out of the 3, love the windmill seat, lovely when its snowing.
Colino

Post by Colino »

Spaldwickapeface wrote:I finally made it inside this coffeeshop on my third visit to Haarlem, unsurprising the menu is similar to what I found at Sativa, but the coffeeshop is more comfortable than its sister shop. I was only going to stay if I could get the window seat allowing me to sit and watch the passing traffic and the windmill, unfortunately it was taken so I just did a buy and fly. I will return and claim that seat as my own!!

Polom gold 1g €8: A standard polom that suits the €8 price tag, nothing exceptional, you could get this sort of hash from any coffeeshop.

2 Wortles down 1 to go. :wink:
make sure you go to the sensimilia, big comfty room and great terrace for the summer!
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Great terrace if the suns in the right place, just didn't like its youth club vibe, toilets sucked and I found the seating pretty uncomfortable, but its a wortel and still worth a drop in, all down to personal pref though 8)
Spaldwickapeface

I arrived in Haarlem at 10:00am yesterday just in time for opening, again I see the window seat is already taken as I enter, never mind Birdys does not open for another 1hr30 so I may as well stay anyway. I wanted to start the day with some nice sweet Moroccan Hash, I opted for Gardelia €9 1g, the hash was soft and sticky, more so than a classic polom but it still broke up nicely between my fingers. I rolled a chunk of it up in a joint that produced smooth satisfying smoke, this is the best hash that I have had from the Willie Wortel shops.

I sat at one of the tables, there were a few locals in smoking but apart from the conversation at the bar most people were happy to sit quietly with their morning smoke. I like the decor of the place, bright colours with the obvious cartoon carrots and intresting pictures around the walls. I killed a good hour in there before heading up the road.

A nice shop and a good start to my short trip
seouleast70

Post by seouleast70 »

Spaldwickapeface wrote:I arrived in Haarlem at 10:00am yesterday just in time for opening, again I see the window seat is already taken as I enter, never mind Birdys does not open for another 1hr30 so I may as well stay anyway. I wanted to start the day with some nice sweet Moroccan Hash, I opted for Gardelia €9 1g, the hash was soft and sticky, more so than a classic polom but it still broke up nicely between my fingers. I rolled a chunk of it up in a joint that produced smooth satisfying smoke, this is the best hash that I have had from the Willie Wortel shops.

I sat at one of the tables, there were a few locals in smoking but apart from the conversation at the bar most people were happy to sit quietly with their morning smoke. I like the decor of the place, bright colours with the obvious cartoon carrots and intresting pictures around the walls. I killed a good hour in there before heading up the road.

A nice shop and a good start to my short trip
Gardelia? Will give this a shot when I am there. Thanks!
Not long now....
Spaldwickapeface

seouleast70 wrote:
Gardelia? Will give this a shot when I am there. Thanks!
Apologies 'Gardella' might be the correct spelling