Willie Wortel's Indica, Haarlem

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Willie Wortel's Indica.

I like Willie Wortel
97%
I don't like Willie Wortel
3%

Total votes: 61

Max Flower

Willie Wortel's Indica, Haarlem

Post by Max Flower »

Gotta love this shop with it's trance inducing view of the Windmill Adriaan across the Spaarne river.
Nol does a nice job with his places and strives to offer a fine selection of high quality products, one that comes to mind is the Nepal temple ball which was spicy, delicious, and bubbled when just the slightest bit of flame was applied.

More on Indica's menu >>here<<

Last time I was there the seating was those comfortable laid back train styl seats, I heard there's been a recent makeover and I'm not sure if those seats survived. Staff were both friendly and knowledgable. As with all WW's shops there is a €12.50 discount of purchases of over €50.

ACD Willie Wortel’s Indica page.

Max Flower

Boner

Post by Boner »

Worth going just for the view!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Paco

Post by Paco »

Boner wrote:Worth going just for the view!
I absolutly agree with you

Loved that place,went there serval times.Quality menu. :wink:
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

Indica has had a facelift since our last visit in 04 ...horns and Louis Armstrong on the walls and Les Paul shaped tables ,make for a nice vibe ...the DOD (dude on duty-same guy both days) was amiable,and seemed to have a nice rapport with his regulars and us visitors alike...My favorite of the WWs this year ,as well as the closest to the Grote Markt. Opens at 10 AM.
PreRolls start at 2.60
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

I recently moved in above the Indica and hang out there almost everyday. It has to be the friendliest place in Haarlem. Nol is working to improve the menu again in these very trying times. A couple of new additions are the Lavendar Haze, and the Edel Weiss, one of my favorites. I have been working on a new site for the Indica shop with menu and prices. www.thebigtrip.us/indicacs.html

Hope you like the photos.

mh
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

DAMN the are some nice pics up there....nice simple design and amazing pics. Good job.
'enjoy the pain while it lasts' - Dj TRON
philly-Rich

Post by philly-Rich »

Those are some nice pics.I have to try that Lavender Haze.
strangename

Post by strangename »

Nice pics...especially the close-ups - real sharp.

The hash shots made me feel rather hungry...roll-on April...need to sample a few
:lol:
BluMing

Post by BluMing »

milehigh wrote:I recently moved in above the Indica and hang out there almost everyday. It has to be the friendliest place in Haarlem. Nol is working to improve the menu again in these very trying times. A couple of new additions are the Lavendar Haze, and the Edel Weiss, one of my favorites. I have been working on a new site for the Indica shop with menu and prices. www.thebigtrip.us/indicacs.html

Hope you like the photos.

mh
Wow! Amazing website! Loved the pictures! I have never been to WW and this definetely makes me want to visit. The place looks so clean and inviting along with the menu. 8) Thanks for posting. :)
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

Hey thanks, it's a labor of love of course. I am trying to build a site for my new home too. Just really getting started with it. www.thebigtrip.us
I also got a couple more menu's posted on the site. I am going to concentrate on Haarlem, but will add some Amsterdam stuff too.

cheers,

mh

see you all on 4/20
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Yep, mh you have definitely improved Indica just since the end of November! Alot more on the menu and lookin' FINE :-)

Can't wait to be in the dam and see you and J again in April. You're doing an AWESOME job!

Take care my friend,
islandgurl 8)
Rev

Post by Rev »

Is WW organic/hydro or a mix of both? I've always been put off trying it, in case I got the train all the way there then discovered all hydro weed...can't stand the stuff!
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

Rev wrote:Is WW organic/hydro or a mix of both? I've always been put off trying it, in case I got the train all the way there then discovered all hydro weed...can't stand the stuff!
The majority is organic. It's not hard to tell as you know. Do you have want to know about a specific strain? I can ask to be sure for you.

mh
milehigh

Red Lebanese Hash and Laughing Buddha

Post by milehigh »

Red Lebanese Hash and Laughing Buddha when soon be on the Indica menu I have been told. The Red Leb may not last to long as it's the real deal and in limited quantities.

Just a report from the field.

mh
cheese

Post by cheese »

hey mile high!!

u just keep the good news coming my friend!!

im gonna be in town next monday the 12th until the 19th?

any chance u will have it in by then??