Willie Wortel's Indica, Haarlem

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Willie Wortel's Indica.

I like Willie Wortel
97%
I don't like Willie Wortel
3%

Total votes: 61

weedy

Post by weedy »

Hello
was planning on buying 15 grams of a variety of hashes (it will be 3 of us so we are within 5 gram limit) and was wondering if it had good quality prices and discounts for large quantities since we would be taking the train to get here. If not does anyone know of somewhere else where we could get good deals in amsterdam or harleem.

Paco

Post by Paco »

Its worth the trip to haarlem.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wat is er aan de hand?!
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

weedy wrote:Hello
was planning on buying 15 grams of a variety of hashes (it will be 3 of us so we are within 5 gram limit) and was wondering if it had good quality prices and discounts for large quantities since we would be taking the train to get here. If not does anyone know of somewhere else where we could get good deals in amsterdam or harleem.
Yeah no problem, Come and buy all you can carry, lol... 20% discount on purchases of 50 Euro or more.

mh
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

cheese wrote:hey mile high!!

u just keep the good news coming my friend!!

im gonna be in town next monday the 12th until the 19th?

any chance u will have it in by then??
Yeah, this week for sure....The Red Leb is in limited quantities but should last a few weeks.
weedy

Post by weedy »

Thanks for the info very grateful.
Does anyone have any special recommendations having in mind we want to spend no more than 150 euro altogether.
AAAHHHH I can't wait to go to holland again, looking forward to it soooo much.
Paco

Post by Paco »

I prefer weed: NYCD, Red Hair, Crossroad,Amnesia..... :lol:
Wat is er aan de hand?!
cheese

Post by cheese »

[quote="weedy"]Thanks for the info very grateful.
Does anyone have any special recommendations having in mind we want to spend no more than 150 euro altogether.
quote]

150 in the one smoke out? or for ur whole trip?? how long you going for? i would say if ur a heavy smoker and like exotic strains and hashes ,, 150 will last u maybe a day or two

if its for ur whole trip, try to buy in larger quantities and go for the 6-8 euro buds, rather than the 10-13 euro buds..

thanks milehigh !! looking forward to seeing u in a week!!!!!!
weedy

Post by weedy »

This is all to take to belgium, I was hoping to get around 15 grams of hash with around 150 euro having in mind theres a 20% discount after 50 euro purchases. So i know i won't be buying top quality hash or ice but was hoping to get some ok stuff since willie wortels seems to have good prices. Coz if not i was maybe considering buying at central, they normally have deals like 3 grams of temple balls for 25 euro and things like that. I know its not top quality. But i will be smoking better stuff whilst im in amsterdam.
Regardless does anyone know any good strains to recommend me from willie wortels (hash since i wont be taking bud) which are decently priced?
Thanks in advance.
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

weedy wrote:This is all to take to belgium, I was hoping to get around 15 grams of hash with around 150 euro having in mind theres a 20% discount after 50 euro purchases. So i know i won't be buying top quality hash or ice but was hoping to get some ok stuff since willie wortels seems to have good prices. Coz if not i was maybe considering buying at central, they normally have deals like 3 grams of temple balls for 25 euro and things like that. I know its not top quality. But i will be smoking better stuff whilst im in amsterdam.
Regardless does anyone know any good strains to recommend me from willie wortels (hash since i wont be taking bud) which are decently priced?
Thanks in advance.
You could get 15 grams of Temple ball or Kashmir Marroc for that.
toulouse

A must do for me.

Post by toulouse »

A quick and easy train ride to Haarlem and the Willy Wortel shops is a must do for me. Last trip at New Years this was one of the highlights. (double entendre intended) Haarlem is a great town to explore. . great shops. . . great food. . . less crowds. . . friendly folks . . . and best of all the Willy Wortel shops! the Triblizia hash. . .the Edelweiss. . . its all good!

My big mistake is waiting to late in the trip and then wondering why I didn't get out to Haarlem earlier??

But I been smokin' for about 45 years and I have a really long to do list!
De Gustibus Non Disputandum Est.
smoker_moby

How To Get There

Post by smoker_moby »

I have yet to have to go to this shop and was really wondering how far this is from wamostraat as am staying in apartment above the funny peoples coffeeshop and was really wondering how far it is from there, as i realllllly like the look of their menu!

Some 1 help ta

Keep on toking!
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

its a fab shop.

first port of call when i land back.
thedogsbollox

willie wortel INDICA

Post by thedogsbollox »

It's my nr.1 shop in Haarlem, good shit on the menu.
Koudenhorn 58 in Haarlem. :wink:
thedogsbollox
rks0

Post by rks0 »

smoker-moby,
Try this:

http://www.hempcity.net/movies/triptoal ... index.html

Of course, you'll need to catch a train to Haarlem from Centraal station which only takes about 15 or twenty minutes.

Have fun mate, and try the Temple Ball- a quality smoke!
jpmac

ww

Post by jpmac »

Just located this website great stuff! Fully recommend all the willie wortel shops...Haarlems a great place to visit a chilled out spot indeed :lol: