La Tertulia

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate La Tertulia

I like La Tertulia.
92%
I don't like La Tertulia.
8%

Total votes: 63

Opus132

Re: La Tertulia

Post by Opus132 »

I adore this place. One of my favorites and mandatory for any Dam trip, I come here for the unmatched view/location, the food and drink, and the welcoming environment. I have had some of the greenery - Kushadelic and Amnesia Haze - and it was very good. The ladies working here are so nice and accomodating and they serve up arguably the best coffeeshop food and drinks. I've stared out at the Pinsengracht from the second story window for hours! It's a damn shame if they close this friendly oasis...I'll miss it.

Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream. - John Lennon
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

nice coffeeshop! fist time here for me (why I didn´t find that place earlier :x )

The shop is on 2 levels... there are big windows wich are perfect to watch
outside and let the world go by. They have many plants in there so there is
a nice relaxed atmosphere. Not so stressed like in the centre of Amsterdam (especially
around queensday).

I asked the budlady for a nice sativa. So she showed me the Kali Mist (12€/0,9).
And yes I can recommend it. Nice taste a little hint of Super Silver Haze so
yammi
tinky

Post by tinky »

Marok21 wrote:nice coffeeshop! fist time here for me (why I didn´t find that place earlier :x )

I asked the budlady for a nice sativa. So she showed me the Kali Mist (12€/0,9).
And yes I can recommend it. Nice taste a little hint of Super Silver Haze so
yammi

Visited 02/05/13 also for the first time.So pleased i took the detour to visit as was heading to Paradox. Also tried the Kali Mist found it a little harsh but strong made for a fun walk back to the Old Quarter Hotel. Will visit again for sure.
treetop

Post by treetop »

Finally found this place and was delighted to see it has outdoor seating. Sat in the sun and enjoyed some mango haze (very good 12 eu for 0.9g) and some isolator (good value high).
The shop has a calming interior and ample seating but in the summer the place to be is outside watching the world go by near the canal.
How much did you produce?
Fever

Post by Fever »

Recently spent some time here. Really good, cool place to smoke and relax. Inside is good although the stairs are steep. Outside by the canal is lovely in the summer. Also benefits from being 2minutes away from a lovely square for an actual coffee afterwards.
Reminds me of an actual coffeeshop as opposed to the cliche coffeeshop.
arkan

Post by arkan »

Was looking for paradox and stopped off here after walking around various streets for nearly an hour looking for paradox (bloody hanging baskets hiding the sign).
Well i am glad i stopped off here. The weed is nothing special, but the ladies who run the place as delightful. Very cheery, maybe because i was the only one there for the whole time i was there, but anyway.
Sat outside with a nice and cheap salami and cheese toastie. Weather was glorious. Nice interiour with all the plants etc.
Would return just for the reception i got.
Found Paradox about 5 mins later after properly perusing my map.
cornish pixie

Post by cornish pixie »

I love this shop. Perfect atmosphere and not bad toasties. Smoked away a few good hours in here and wish I had visited on previous trips. Didnt buy anything off the menu so cannot comment on quality.
"If you can, then do "
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

been here once

had a good sour diesel as well as S.A.G.E
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Disappointingly, their Kali Mist seems to me just to be a random sativa, with at best a mediocre flavour & effect. Nothing about it really reminds me of previous enjoyed examples of the strain.

Also had a €5 bag of their bubblegum, pretty nondescript too.

I like the place (lovely bit of canal to sit outside on in the summer), but I'll not be visiting in future with very high hopes for the weed.
Spaldwickapeface

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

Well I met up with Stan here yesterday for a smoke up, when I arrived it was quite with only one other smoker inside, despite it raining heavily. I ordered a little weed as I felt it would be a bit rude to turn up and smoke the quantity of weed we intended to without actually buying a little here, €5 Jack Herrer 0.5g, I also got a toastie (not great) and a couple of drinks before taking a seat up stairs. It was not long until Stan arrived and we got smoking.

I felt the cafe was looking a bit run down and in need of a revamp and some love installed, what with the school ruling forcing this places closure it is not going to happen, to be honest it almost felt as if the place is dying, a shame.

We smoked for a good hour and only two other people came into the cafe, a couple of tourists; who we joked only came in because they could smell the massive jelly, hash and Sativa combo joint that Stan and I were smoking at the time, if they asked at the bar for some of what we were smoking then they would be in for a disapointment when given a bag of the Jack Herrer :twisted:

The bud I bought was unsurprisingly average and still slightly damp, but what else do you expect from a fivers worth of Jack, it was only a token purchase anyway. I would like to thank the ladies for their hospitality though and hope their fortunes improve.
I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
gapie

Post by gapie »

was fun
but the shop is ok average
the weed dunno didn't smoke da shit of them
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
seouleast70

Post by seouleast70 »

gapie wrote:was fun
but the shop is ok average
the weed dunno didn't smoke da shit of them
Do you have time to meet up, gapie? PM me... thanks!
Not long now....
MinnBobber

Post by MinnBobber »

Ended up there today and was very glad we found it....second day and the streets are a little or a lot confusing...take a couple days to know them better.

Amnesia Haze was very very good.
They have one vaporizer which looks very crude or homemade but it worked surprisingly well!!
Got very smooth vapor and great taste. It runs thru one water chamber and really did the job admirably.
Great place to watch the world go by in the canal and the street.

The vape takes about 10 minutes to warm up so did a small bong and IMO, no comparison, liked the vaping 10X better.
We enjoyed the experience there, recommend you try it.
IMO, much better atmosphere than the tiny crowded shops in central
hilian

Post by hilian »

Hubby and I called in to this place after walking the canals and needed lunch.
It was early afternoon and the place was mobbed out.
We decided to wait in the crystal garden until a table was free as we liked the food menu and busy vibe and the fact it was also a coffee shop was a bonus :D
The lovely lady behind the counter instantly found a small table and 2 chairs and placed them in the garden between the stairs and door. In my humble opinion it was the best seat in the house as we were right there with the crystals and plants v mellow ( everyone else had to squash round us but we were ok :twisted: )
The toasties were more interesting than the normal suspects, and utterly scrummy and the pre roll we bought for dessert (well it would have rude not too :twisted: )
I can't wait to go back there
if you enjoy it pass it on
MK Ultra

Post by MK Ultra »

Spent a very delightful hour here on Friday lunchtime in the sunshine. Gorgeous spot to sit outside and enjoy watching the world go by. Had a bit of Mango Haze from there which was fairly unexceptional, but the spot is lovely and well worth a visit.