La Tertulia

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate La Tertulia

I like La Tertulia.
92%
I don't like La Tertulia.
8%

Total votes: 63

RB

La Tertulia

Post by RB »

LaTertulia is the favorite coffeeshop of the crew I travel with.
We always have been especially pleased with their Shiva; Misty does a good job as well. Can't beat the place for a relaxed atmosphere and enjoyable music. The ladies who own and run it always have been very helpful.
Enjoy,
RB

colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

Visited La Tertuila twice over my visit in June. It is a busy place but also an oasis of calm overlooking the busy Prinsengracht. Good tostis and refreshments served by two busy ladies.

The weed menu has good choice and offers smaller deals. I really really liked the John Sinclair at €12 for 0.9g Also the Himalayan Gold and Bubblegum I sampled were of a decent quality.

Fantastic place to chill and the outdoor seating is among the best imo.
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

went to check this place out last week monday nite maybe and it was shut !?
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

cisco wrote:went to check this place out last week monday nite maybe and it was shut !?
Shuts around 7pm i think.
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

Opening Hours 1100-1900
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

The weed Brownie was excellent and gave me a couple of wonderful blured light hours roaming Amsterdam.The food was excellent but the weed and hash i purchased where very poor this trip.
But they DID let me get a menu pic (Although not the best), with a fight :lol:
Spliphy

Post by Spliphy »

Sort of a "cold" coffeeshop for an American :? That said, I still voted "yes" to the poll. The ladies were not really welcoming at all (didn't have to be though). Very business-like and hard working Dutch (seemed like to me). Thoroughly cleaned their vaporizer for me when I wanted to try it out back in 2007 when I last visited this shop.

They had SSH back at the time...it was great :D Nice, powerful sativa high...loved it.
Fiber, food, medicine: cannabis, queen of plants
XANAX

Post by XANAX »

I visit Tertulia on my annual AMS trips and have always enjoyed the atmosphere there. What I really enjoy though, are their homemade pot brownies. Much better than any of the other coffeeshops. The weed selection is also very good. Another favorite of mine is the Chocomel drink to wash down the browines!

The interior is very calm and relaxing with plenty of reading material and the sort on a rack. I like that it's sort of below ground with the window high.
Last edited by XANAX on Sat 17th Oct 2009 02:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nytvd

Post by nytvd »

my first time here last week. liked the laid back local vibe.
the menu claims to be all organic - tried the Shiva and Himalaya - both nice. will definitely come back.
Religion Race Color Creed... Whatever
bavlondon

Post by bavlondon »

I saw a video from Big D at this place. They supposedly have a good selection of space cakes and toasties.
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

nytvd wrote:my first time here last week. liked the laid back local vibe.
the menu claims to be all organic - tried the Shiva and Himalaya - both nice. will definitely come back.
Is that Himalayan Hash or bud ?
"That cats something i can't explain"
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Super Pollen from here with the usual toastie and OJ. Food was good and the resin was mellow so i spiced it up with some terminator and smoked the place out. 8)
bleak

Post by bleak »

I tried this place recently because I read its a similar vibe to YoYo... I like it!

It was a beautiful day in Amsterdam, so I was pleased to find they have tables outside in the sun. The interior is nice and clean, airy feeling... lots of windows. The ladies were very friendly.

Went for a gram of the Shiva and enjoyed it very much. The high was positive and energetic.

Will be back...
herbpharmer

weak

Post by herbpharmer »

Really wanted to try this place and it sounded like we'd love it, but I was very disappointed by the wiet (Hash Plant Haze). The quality was fine but the quantity was not. It was supposed to be a gram and it looked like maybe 0.6, and that's being generous. I know how some buds are dense and heavy, but this was definitely not, not enough to make up for the huge difference in size. And at 12E per gram, I don't like to get ripped off.

On the plus side the atmosphere was lovely, nice outside tables and inside decor, shakes were delicious and toilets were super clean (always a huge plus for the missus). The ladies who worked there were professional, not super friendly but not rude, but I think either their scale is off or they thought I wouldn't notice. Sadly I won't be buying here again.
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

Think I'd enjoy a visit here more if we could get an outside seat ...that's often full (when the place is open) ...inside seating seems flimsy

Had a 5 e of Chocoloupe last summer ,enjoyed it . But as you can see de Vrouw DOES roll her prerolls by hand