Green Place

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Green Place

I like Green Place
84%
I don't like Green Place
16%

Total votes: 254

WLow

Re: Green Place

Post by WLow »

Jesscass wrote: Wed 15th Feb 2017 11:09 am
WLow wrote: Tue 14th Feb 2017 07:33 pm
macky wrote: Fri 3rd Feb 2017 10:27 pm
That's crazy ,I can buy blue dream for 10 canadian a gram or 6 euros MMJ Canada .ca check out the menu of Cumberland store google it . That's black market prices there not really legal.
This had nothing do to with 10 dollars Blue Dream :lol:

It was something else, probably the most exciting NEW strain i saw in coffeshops for 2016.
Was so stinky, everyone around us in the tram could tell we had the fire :mrgreen:

They were shut down and came back with better weed, it was a great batch.
Looks like you're that type of customer coffeeshops aiming their ridiculous prices at. You're proud paying those silly prices or you're able to afford them? Basic sales psychology again as price in this illegal and unregulated game isn't an indicator for quality at all. Too long story though again.

Too I highly doubt a hole-in-the-wall like Green Place is selling better gear on average like most establishments in Canada taking their situation and 'medical marijuana' into consideration so Green Place' best then isn't probably something too special over there ; though I've never been there myself yet but online reports suggest a far better approach(not saying it's a somewhat paradise over there or not talking about bad apples occuring everywhere like also with US-dispensaries I read about every now and then )than at coffeeshops in Nederlands. So I wouldn't feel guilty paying 'far less'.

Hope you didn't mean you bought 20gs of that strain but in the end of course this is up to you don't get me wrong.
High jess :D

i was just referring on the strain, for 10 dollar macky can get blue dream but this had nothing to do with blue dream, even if it's top grown. For me this was a new strain to puff on and i really liked it, that's why i came back several times during my stay. What's the point to cruise the town and being disapointed by others shops when you know there is something special elsewhere.

For the medical aspect you talking about in canada, am sure there is solid grow ops but they have bad weed like you can find everywhere. The compagny Dnagenetics works with (Tweed) is still figuring out how to grow good cannabis.

ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Here now. Got a half gram of cookies n cream (€18/gram) Heavy kushy flavor. Really well cured and smooooooth. Smoking this bowl now and even though I've been smoking all day this is cutting through. Nice and heavy.

Pricey, but I've enjoyed their gear in the past. Couple seats out front are prime. Would like to sit here and watch the world go by but haven't had the chance. A few tables and stools, and a chill smoking room in back.

Edit: except for hash, this is the strongest I've smoked yet. I tend to cough, and with this? Nothing. From here to Loetje for dinner!
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

ZBeebs wrote: Wed 22nd Mar 2017 07:22 pm Here now. Got a half gram of cookies n cream (€18/gram) Heavy kushy flavor. Really well cured and smooooooth. Smoking this bowl now and even though I've been smoking all day this is cutting through. Nice and heavy.
Hey thanks for the review. Sounds yummy! Added to my sample list on my upcoming trip to the dam. :mrgreen: Hope they still have it then. :)
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
stu1983

Post by stu1983 »

Came across green place on Wednesday evening got a gram of amnesia 666 and a gram of johnny blaze I really liked the johnny blaze out of the 2 sat up the back and chilled for an hour I liked it there but it was maybe a little too dark.
My mates tried to get moon rocks but they were all gone
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

stu1983 wrote: Fri 24th Mar 2017 08:52 pm Came across green place on Wednesday evening got a gram of amnesia 666 and a gram of johnny blaze I really liked the johnny blaze out of the 2 sat up the back and chilled for an hour I liked it there but it was maybe a little too dark.
My mates tried to get moon rocks but they were all gone
I also liked the Johnny Blaze. Pricey! But a really good smoke.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

i did it again bought the johhny blaze for 18 way to high priced but omg the taste is really good
Searching for the best weed !
bundy1983

Post by bundy1983 »

wietzakje wrote: Tue 25th Apr 2017 08:07 pm i did it again bought the johhny blaze for 18 way to high priced but omg the taste is really good
Does it taste as good as shoreline?
gromit

Post by gromit »

these prices are just highway robbery,... :shock:
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

yo bundy
it sure does !!
but it has a totaly different terpene profile
the batch i bought tasted more like a mix between nevilles haze and some og !
Searching for the best weed !
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

Just went by there. No shoreline.
bundy1983

Post by bundy1983 »

Waldo Swan wrote: Thu 11th May 2017 11:37 am Just went by there. No shoreline.
Is it off the menu or out of stock?
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Dude Waldo bro where yat? Meet up for some dabs and "smores"?
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sun 14th May 2017 06:24 pm
I´m in Spain now. Maybe on my second leg through there next month.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Waldo Swan wrote: Sun 14th May 2017 08:27 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sun 14th May 2017 06:24 pm
I´m in Spain now. Maybe on my second leg through there next month.
Alright I'll got an XL pack o jimmy hats ready for the occasion, see ya soon broseph stalin 👊😂🤔
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

bundy1983 wrote: Sun 14th May 2017 05:54 pm
Is it off the menu or out of stock?
I think they were just out of stock. Seems like the guys working there said something to the effect that they had just run out. So I think and hope it's just temporarily gone. I think I read here recently that Grey Area has some. If Green Place doesn't have it when i return for round two in a few weeks then I'll have to try some of these other options for the strain.