Green Place

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Green Place

I like Green Place
84%
I don't like Green Place
16%

Total votes: 254

GP_Smoker

Re: Green Place

Post by GP_Smoker »

Hi.. I was in utopia Thursday evening and they had shoreline, its not my thing but it smelt like shoreline usually does. Greenplace had a very good batch of silver bubble, Johnny blaze also very nice, tangie mandarin was super orangey and the caramello was on point for solid.. My mate had the don perignon (think it was here) very crumbly and strong, my other friend had the moonrocks, they were ok but nothing amazing IMO.

BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

They had no Shoreline last week, which was a shame as I wanted to introduce my friend to a new flavour. Silver bubble was good, went back for more a couple of times over the 4 days.

Cookies hash was one of the tastiest hashes I've had! Not as strong as some of the others that I gathered over the trip though, and very highly priced at 18€. I wouldn't buy again at that price but was worth it for the flavour 👌
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bought the dom perignon wich looked like the og roccan from dampkring !
Searching for the best weed !
Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints »

johnny blaze 9/10 very intense amazing taste
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

my mate got last weekend:

Cookies Cream (18€/g), Mystery OG (10€/g) and Amnesia 666 (9€/g) all very very nice. The Amnesia was not Somas version but rather "Hy-Pro"s version... taste more fruity and skunky I love it :D
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Was shown Batman(weed, 18€/g)and Cookies Cream(moroccan, 18€/g)as their best.
While I think Batman is another silly name(in the end it's all about gear not names, looked that one up on the net and it was listed as OG)this fresh batch were only tiny buds, dipped in crystals though and smelling kushy. A tenner would be more adequate then.
The hash was looking great as last time though!
Sheska

Post by Sheska »

Buffalostints wrote: Tue 6th Jun 2017 10:14 pm johnny blaze 9/10 very intense amazing taste
It still is!
I asked the BT for some info on the strain to check if it was the actual DJ Short strain or not, she replied with 'it's a kush'. :roll: Luckily I got 3 grams of it anyway because it's by far the strongest and tastiest strain I've smoked in Amsterdam in a long while. The BT also needed a lot of time and finally a calculator to find out what 3 x 17 equals...

I don't like paying more than 14/g, and 17/g is still overpriced, but I might actually go back for more. I've enjoyed this strain way more then all the 15 and 16/g strains that I've purchased from Utopia, Voyagers and Grey Area in the last month.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I just saw on a picture on their Facebook page that they also sell "imported" weed from the "US" now. Biscotti, Gelato... I only saw the Gelato on their menu for 35€/g :roll:

Furthermore I saw that their entries for the Cannabis Cup are:

Weed: Batman OG
Hashes: Cookies hash and Dom Perignon
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Sheska wrote: Mon 24th Jul 2017 07:44 pm I asked the BT for some info on the strain to check if it was the actual DJ Short strain or not, she replied with 'it's a kush'. :roll:
If it's 'a kush' then it categorically is not DJ shorts Johnny Blaze. Further evidence that Green Plsce is cynically naming strains as legendary cuts in order to bump up the price. Asshats!
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Or the budtender don’t know shit
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

GanjaGod wrote: Fri 24th Nov 2017 06:03 pm Or the budtender don’t know shit
Both?
If you're gonna tell a lie - at least bother to get it right.

The ironic truth is that the moment I smelled the tub I 100% knew it WAS a kush so I'm not at all surprised to hear that they're either wrong or tight on just about every level possible.

#ASSHAT level up +1 XP
macky

Post by macky »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 25th Nov 2017 01:59 pm
Both?

The ironic truth is that the moment I smelled the tub I 100% knew it WAS a kush so I'm not at all surprised to hear that they're either wrong or tight on just about every level possible.

#ASSHAT level up +1 XP
Everything here is called Kush if it,s grown indoors :D Stopped asking what kind few years ago, it,s all about taste not sure sometimes if I even get a buzz :mrgreen: The dispensaries are a little better and with legalization may get evan better/
What,s the same all over CS, dispensaries, the street if it,s good they charge more :lol: ….Roll on 420 :mrgreen:
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 25th Nov 2017 01:59 pm
Both?

#ASSHAT level up +1 XP
😂😂
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Greenplace dated November 29, 2017. Kudos to Harry.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Green%20 ... Place.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Green Place dated December 5, 2017. Thanks Super VM.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Green%20 ... Place.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite