Hashtag (ex. Barney's Lounge)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

i like Barney's lounge?

very much
43%
it's ok
36%
could be better
6%
just forget about it!!!
15%

Total votes: 157

Abbs

Re: Barney's Lounge

Post by Abbs »

gluegun wrote:Tangerine dream and g13 were amazing last june not goin to try the g13 this time as my MOM gets it on the reg now but tangerine and vanilla kush are getting hit this time so ill let yas know nxt week
Ive been reading about the u don tangalelo at Voyagers - heard its very nice - Might compare the 2 :-)

Check out My Website www.CannabisWeedMarijuana.com
exceluk1

Post by exceluk1 »

Laughing budda is a great wake and bake. Restocked yesterday
If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite.
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

tried the liberty haze, meh.. Harsh, not much taste. 17.50/g,
I'll give it 6/10 for bud. but 8/10 for ambiance and drinks service.
BraveTotoro

Post by BraveTotoro »

What the hell is wrong with the blonde lady who serves drinks? Rudest service I've ever had in my life... so rude that I'm never going back to what once was my favourite coffee shop in Amsterdam.
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

don't no, we where served by the small brunette. she was cool. even when I spilt a bottle of coke all over the floor .lol
mack.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

BraveTotoro wrote:What the hell is wrong with the blonde lady who serves drinks? Rudest service I've ever had in my life... so rude that I'm never going back to what once was my favourite coffee shop in Amsterdam.
maybe she was having a really bad day, you've had those too, i bet..
you have no idea what she has to put up with or what has gone wrong in her life
(of course, i was not there and do not know how bad it was - but sometimes it is worth putting yourself in the shoes of the other)

just a thought...
matty223

Post by matty223 »

worldcitizen1723 wrote:
BraveTotoro wrote:What the hell is wrong with the blonde lady who serves drinks? Rudest service I've ever had in my life... so rude that I'm never going back to what once was my favourite coffee shop in Amsterdam.
(of course, i was not there and do not know how bad it was - but sometimes it is worth putting yourself in the shoes of the other)

just a thought...

imo , there is no maybe she had a bad day , its a job (leave all emotions and problemat home) in that you have to deal with the public either learn to deal with your problems or dont do a hospitaliy job . Just my opinion

peace matty
worldcitizen1723

matty223 wrote:
worldcitizen1723 wrote:

just a thought...

imo , there is no maybe she had a bad day , its a job (leave all emotions and problemat home) in that you have to deal with the public either learn to deal with your problems or dont do a hospitaliy job . Just my opinion

peace matty
of course you are right...
but
we are human. how many people's puke had she had to clean up already today? how many rowdy, high and rude people has she smiled at today? sometimes a little kindness in the face of rudeness goes a really long way.
matty223

Post by matty223 »

its all part of the JOB,, i had service jobs and i had to take a lot of shit myself clean up puke , people shitting all over the bathroom, people yelling at you cause there loved ones just died in some type of boating accident
etc. ETC
worldcitizen1723

matty223 wrote:its all part of the JOB,, i had service jobs and i had to take a lot of shit myself clean up puke , people shitting all over the bathroom, people yelling at you cause there loved ones just died in some type of boating accident
etc. ETC

Sorry about that job!
And of course you are right....
Lol
I'm having a bad day... : > probably just sympathetic projection
BraveTotoro

Post by BraveTotoro »

worldcitizen1723 wrote:
matty223 wrote:its all part of the JOB,, i had service jobs and i had to take a lot of shit myself clean up puke , people shitting all over the bathroom, people yelling at you cause there loved ones just died in some type of boating accident
etc. ETC

Sorry about that job!
And of course you are right....
Lol
I'm having a bad day... : > probably just sympathetic projection
I totally accept your point, however this lady is never ever in a good mood (used to be a regular at this place) and she's only gotten worse with time. The disdain with which she treats people has now gotten beyond acceptable. An off day I can deal with... but someone who clearly hates her job and all her customers, screw that.
cornish pixie

Post by cornish pixie »

Visited three or more times last week. Laughing buddha was great for morning smoke the vanilla kush was tasty but laked punch and the parvati charas was fucking lovely n oily with a real clean hit. Hasj of the trip. Service was great especially from the Scottish lad who served us.
"If you can, then do "
hazeydaze

Post by hazeydaze »

only had the liberty haze & vanilla kush........they were ok, nothing to sing & dance about!! they do an amazing chocolate milkshake, the best i ever had, it is e5.20 but wen u pay 3e for a coke its defo worth the extra for the shake :)
be helpful not hurtful............unless its a terrorist, then by all means stab it in the eye!
baked.com

Post by baked.com »

Nice clean place.the liberty haze was outstanding.very expensive
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

When I first visited Amsterdam (only about 2 or 3 years ago), this was a shop I had heard alot about and was quite near the top of my list of shops to try. However I failed to find it (didn't try that hard), and by the time I moved here I had been put off by reading reviews and stuff, and settled on the idea that it was becoming a bit of a tourist attraction and not much else.

However I met a couple of ACD'ers here last week and I must say I was pretty impressed ! Everything I smoked from here (Red Cherry Berry, Pineapple Chunk, Nepalese Pollem) looked really nice, smelt really nice and smoked really nice. Service was great, and I heard it was pretty good all week. Ok it is probably overpriced, certainly expensive (cheapest strain was the RCB at 11e) but the product was still good. It certainly wont become a regular haunt for me, but I wouldn't be put off going on the odd occasion.