Easy Times

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Easy Times

I like Easy Times
81%
I don't like Easy Times
19%

Total votes: 53

kushola

Re: Easy Times

Post by kushola »

LOL

Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Had their blueberry og... it was slightly lacking in effect but the flavour made up for it. This was about 2 years ago though.

Green crack was also lovely. Delicious in fact. Strawberry haze would have been lovely but it was so dry it turned to dust in your fingers. Made smoking it a little awkward and the taste lets you know there WAS potential up until it was dried to fuck.

Definitely stick the head in the door on our next visit!
Junglist Movement

Had their blueberry og... it was slightly lacking in effect but the flavour made up for it. This was about 2 years ago though.

Green crack was also lovely. Delicious in fact. Strawberry haze would have been lovely but it was so dry it turned to dust in your fingers. Made smoking it a little awkward and the taste lets you know there WAS potential up until it was dried to fuck.

Definitely stick the head in the door on our next visit!
Comus

Post by Comus »

Papi wrote: Thu 15th Feb 2018 04:32 pm
Comus wrote: Thu 15th Feb 2018 01:32 am i walked past this gaff a fortnight ago .... and all you could hear from the place was loads and loads of people coughing really badly ..... now that's a bad sign in my book
It's obvious you never participated in any of ACD smoke sessions:D

you're right, i haven't .... do ACD sessions usually involve wet weed :mrgreen:
I'm in shocks and stares
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Junglist Movement wrote: Fri 16th Feb 2018 05:46 pm Green crack was also lovely. Delicious in fact. Strawberry haze would have been lovely but it was so dry it turned to dust in your fingers. Made smoking it a little awkward and the taste lets you know there WAS potential up until it was dried to fuck.
Their Green Crack was the last good bag I bought in here - shame you hit the dry point of the batch, it was bang-on for me. And so the Mokum wheel turns :)
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I walked in to check out their OG Kush Cream hash (16€/g). When I looked at their menu I saw that they have a 2 gram min. policy now :thumbdown: :evil: so I left without buying anything...
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 29th Sep 2018 04:14 pm I walked in to check out their OG Kush Cream hash (16€/g). When I looked at their menu I saw that they have a 2 gram min. policy now :thumbdown: :evil: so I left without buying anything...
Damn thats just fucking retarded
Junglist Movement

Off the 'to visit' list out of sheer principal. Fuck sake.
matrixdts

Post by matrixdts »

Im currently in Dam and was in easy times yesterday. You don't have to buy 2 grams if you don't want to they will sell you one gram. I hag the g13 amneisa very good buy at 10 euros very strong high.
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

So what is it? Do they have a price list giving 2g prices, without technically saying that there's a 2g minimum, in the hope that the average tourist will just assume they have to buy 2g?

Or do they say there's a 2g minimum, but if you ask nicely and they're in a good mood, you can buy 1g?
matrixdts

Post by matrixdts »

FODSmith wrote: Mon 1st Oct 2018 09:43 am So what is it? Do they have a price list giving 2g prices, without technically saying that there's a 2g minimum, in the hope that the average tourist will just assume they have to buy 2g?

Or do they say there's a 2g minimum, but if you ask nicely and they're in a good mood, you can buy 1g?
They're shown on the menu as 2 grams but we was immediately told we can buy 1 gram without even questioning the menu.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

matrixdts wrote: Mon 1st Oct 2018 09:17 am Im currently in Dam and was in easy times yesterday. You don't have to buy 2 grams if you don't want to they will sell you one gram. I hag the g13 amneisa very good buy at 10 euros very strong high.
Good to hear but like FODSmith wrote why they do it like that? There is no discount or something... that makes no sence to me it´s like FODSmith wrote maybe they hope that the customer think he has to buy at least 2g or they have a 2g minimum and if they are in a good mood you can also buy less... I didn´t asked if I could buy less because there was a queue and when I saw the menu I left the shop directly :roll:

With the info that they still sell per g I will give them another chance but the menu is pretty suspect to me :?
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Easy Times dated October 3, 2018. Kudos mjb.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Easy%20T ... Times.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Like matrixdts wrote it´s also possible to buy less than 2 gram :D well I still don´t understand why they write not the single gram price on the menu but ok...

OG Kush hash (16€/g) - I wanted to try that earlier but didn´t made it till now... nice looking creamy newschool hash with a kind of sweet piney smell to it yammmi :D From effect one of the strongest hashes this trip (more on the indica side)...with 16€ still a bit overpriced but I liked it :mrgreen:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Marok21 wrote: Thu 13th Dec 2018 11:33 pm Like matrixdts wrote it´s also possible to buy less than 2 gram :D well I still don´t understand why they write not the single gram price on the menu but ok...

The hope is people will just buy 2 rather than asking for one and risking being told no.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986