Easy Times

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Easy Times

I like Easy Times
81%
I don't like Easy Times
19%

Total votes: 53

WLow

Re: Easy Times

Post by WLow »

MrNice257 wrote:
What kind of hazes can you recommend from dampkring? Which is special and not regualr like all the other hazes in town? I'll be there next tuesday till thursday and hope to get some better weed than on the weekends!
High MrNice, heard they have some A5/white haze and Dominator from karmagenetics lately. If it's good
it must be some unusual sativas. HPH (HashPlantHaze) could be worth a look if in stock too.

good hunt and let us know what's good :mrgreen:

wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

kosher looked okayish
moonshine haze was nice !
og reekin smelled good
also got me a gram of primera hash wich was nice !
Searching for the best weed !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

wietzakje wrote:kosher looked okayish moonshine haze was nice !og reekin smelled goodalso got me a gram of primera hash wich was nice !
Thanks for your reviews Wietzakje. Keep it up! 8)
I am in Amsterdam at the end of the week and want to look for a real nice sativa. That Moonshine Haze sounds great :D
furthermore I want to take a closer look on their offered hashes :D
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

yoo marok
i also recommend the super silver haze from dampkring if its still there
that one was nice to
macky

Post by macky »

Primera hash ...anyone try?
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Yup, it's a more classic morrocan than most their stuff in both taste and effect, light brown and ok power. Would probably go for one of the others on the menu though, the 24k was better value in august. Batches varied though and the first one we had (of the 24k) was much more terpy and also left more "skidmarks" on the bag.

Primera is not a bad buy, but compared to the 24k or the blocks from Boer it isn't the best value...

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
kalima

Post by kalima »

saw this menu and was thinking of popping in, but was a bit dubious with the Manali-nepal listing, with manali being in India. or is this supposed to be manali seeds grown in Nepal ? which doesn't really make sense to me, anyone have any idea?
Bit like when i see Malana creme-first sieve ,malana cream was always hand rubbed charas, in my days in India, late 80's and 90's , just very fine rubbing, but i am assuming maybe new techniques brought over.
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

The Primera hash is what I am vapeing right now and it is very nice. Classic moroccan hash, quite soft though. It hash a great flavour and packs a punch - certainly compared to some of the other hashes I am working my way through from my last trip (back end of July). I guess the timing means the hash is going to be a completely different batch to whatever they have now though.
resojo

Post by resojo »

This is the first coffeeshop that I went to when I arrived in Amsterdam on the 15th. I bought a gram of the Kosher Kush, used their vaporizer & got totally blitzed out of my mind. I may look into getting one of these bad boys..that was my first time using one. :D
I like this place & would definitely go back on a return trip. I had an interesting conversation with a dude from Norway....
The budtender was rather attractive and she was kind enough to show me how to use the vaporizer, so yeah...great shop. :D
Joseph :D
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bought some kosher wich was super nice and og reeking was okayish
djgtp

Post by djgtp »

Just to let people know I'd called in this wk shortly after arriving. Was hoping to use as my local. Got to the counter and was shown the menu. Immediately I noticed the list was all 2 &5g prices. Asked to see the 1g menu to be told it's now a minimum of 2g. Left shortly after never to return!

The customers next to me jus wanted a joint but they got told there was none left. BTs advice was to buy a bag of weed and roll their own. Not sure how that one ended up!!
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

djgtp wrote: noticed the list was all 2 &5g prices.
It was only on New Year's Eve .
djgtp

Post by djgtp »

So the 1g menu is back? When did you visit? My visit was on 3rd Jan.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

WhiteAnimal420 wrote:It was only on New Year's Eve
Yeah that´s possible. The Coffeeshops are usually packed on NYE. I think it is one of the days with the biggest sales in the year... At Dampkring#2 (one year ago NYE) they didn´t borrow bongs as usual because it´s simply to busy...