Yanks in Zandvoort

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Yanks

I like Yanks
91%
I don't like Yanks
9%

Total votes: 33

ShakeTheBud

Re: Yanks in Zandvoort

Post by ShakeTheBud »

Zandvoort is definetely worth a visit guys! Yanks always offers first class weed (an excellent LA Con at the moment) and is a wonderful place to hang out with a lot of space on 2 floors!

TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Bought a gram of the morrocan hash for 13e and smoked it later at another shop. It was very mellow high and made me sit back and relax for a good hour.

Upstairs is nice, pool, tables, vending machines, good smoke out
Amsterdam dreaming.............
seouleast70

Post by seouleast70 »

TwoCanucks wrote:Bought a gram of the morrocan hash for 13e and smoked it later at another shop. It was very mellow high and made me sit back and relax for a good hour.

Upstairs is nice, pool, tables, vending machines, good smoke out
Thanks for the input. Definitely on my list. A little Home by the Sea.
Not long now....
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Went on a day trip to Zandvoort today, and decided I would sample some bud. First of all I quite like the way the bud is displayed, in clear boxes under a desk which is cut through so you can see them all. I asked to have a smell of the cheese and before he opened it he told me it wasn't very good (didn't smell great to me, more hay than cheese), recommended the bubblegum, which was nice, though I have found it not to be quite as strong as others I have had.

All in all I would come again, I wasn't really in the mood for bubblegum, but it was a decent enough smoke and the staff were both really friendly.
t_stoned

Post by t_stoned »

The weed is unflushed and not cured properly,
I'm very frequent guest here in Yanks but last years I mostly bring my own weed there and relax in very cool interior with a cup of coffee ;)
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

t_stoned wrote:The weed is unflushed and not cured properly,
I'm very frequent guest here in Yanks but last years I mostly bring my own weed there and relax in very cool interior with a cup of coffee ;)
I hope don't use tobacco in your joints.....
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Spaldwickapeface

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

I finally made it to Zaandvort on my last trip to the Netherlands and I am glad I did, it was a nice day out of the city and going to the seaside made a real change to my usual excursions. Of course I was always going to stop into yanks for a smoke, I bought a gram of jungle haze for €12 the weed was ok nothing to write home about really, not worth that price tag that's for sure. However the coffeeshop itself is really cool, with its unique Native American theme and a lovely big terrace out the front for smoking in the sunshine. There is a bar next door too for those who like a drink, top place

Get out of Amsterdam and see a bit more of the Netherlands
I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Didn't sit it, but got 2 grams of Diamond Hash and 2 grams of Blueberry. Both were very nice. Budtender was friendly and recommended the Blueberry. Glad he did, great evening smoke.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Yanks in Zandvoort dated June 5, 2016. Thanks to Arnaud.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Zandvo ... voort.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
ShakeTheBud

Post by ShakeTheBud »

Kosher sour kush for 15€ is absolute fire, must buy in my opinion. Unbelievable smell, great taste and a really nice kush high.

Sour diesel is on point as well, would prefer the kosher tho.
ShakeTheBud

Post by ShakeTheBud »

Went here today, we got:

Haze
Amnesia
Strawberry bio kush
Holy grail kush
White widow
Sweet chocolope
Lavender kush
Super polm

Chocolope ist outstanding to me, nice uplifting high and real smooth. HGK is a heavy hitter just as the lavender, both good tho. White widow is delicious
gromit

Post by gromit »

heres a little look at yanks,...enjoy :mrgreen:
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

gromit wrote: Mon 10th Apr 2017 03:39 pm heres a little look at yanks,...enjoy :mrgreen:
My mate occasionally picks me up at Schiphol and takes me directly there. I was actually gifted a coffee mug, nice people there and a great place to chill just off a long flight.

I asked if I could buy a mug and he just gave it to me. There was a nice tip involved :-)
"Laif" with a long "a".
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

ShakeTheBud wrote: Mon 10th Apr 2017 02:35 pm Went here today, we got:

Haze
Amnesia
Strawberry bio kush
Holy grail kush
White widow
Sweet chocolope
Lavender kush
Super polm

Chocolope ist outstanding to me, nice uplifting high and real smooth. HGK is a heavy hitter just as the lavender, both good tho. White widow is delicious
If you're around Amsterdam tomorrow, me and sNc are doing a T&T around 17:00 at Batavia
ShakeTheBud

Post by ShakeTheBud »

Sorry DLN, saw that way too late. Next time im in!

Anyways holy grail kush was the top of what yanks had to offer for me, i love kush and this mix of 3 strains was delightful.
Blueberry x chocolope also worth a buy!