Terps Army 2 (formerly Noon)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate the Noon

I like the Noon
81%
I don't like the Noon
19%

Total votes: 91

Black-King

Re: Noon

Post by Black-King »

fucked up story mr.nice...

I will still go here and some blueberry though, I try to always do that when I am in amsterdam. Must try the blueberry haze too next time.

RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
monster420

Post by monster420 »

CANDY KUSH HASH ONLY 30EU/GR

:problem:
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

monster420 wrote: CANDY KUSH HASH ONLY 30EU/GR

:problem:
lmao here in limburg its 12 xD
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Abbs

Post by Abbs »

We went in here just by chance, never again.

The BT was very rude, we asked to see the blueberry, he showed it to us and we asked for a gram, the BT weighed it and put it on the counter for us (we were not done and still wanted to buy)

My friend (the person buying the blueberry) picked up the bag and opened it to feel the bud and smell it - the BT said don't touch the bag, my friend said you done the bag for me and I'm paying for it, BT said don't touch it till you have given the money in a very rude way.

At this point all 3 of us said chill out man, we are buying this, you have bagged weighed it,bagged it and put it on the counter for us, and we explained that we want to look at more and buy more.

For some reason he became very aggressive, swore at us and said he's not serving us. he then took the bag off the counter and put the bud back in its box.

We stood there in amazement and he told us to f.off -

At this point there were 2 men sitting who heard what was going on. They also asked the BT why he's not serving us. The BT said it was his choice - so they went in to ask us... Did you swear at him? Was you aggressive towards him ? Etc and we replied not at all - we just want to buy some green.

The BT clearly had some issues and needs some help, we are a polite group of lads who simply wanted to buy some green and check out what the Noon coffee shop had to offer. We were instead insulted and kicked out

If you are near here then I would avoid it and instead go to the coffee shop Amnesia which I believe is just a few mins away
Check out My Website www.CannabisWeedMarijuana.com
Bsmith420

Post by Bsmith420 »

Abbs wrote: Sat 24th Sep 2016 10:58 am My friend (the person buying the blueberry) picked up the bag and opened it to feel the bud and smell it - the BT said don't touch the bag, my friend said you done the bag for me and I'm paying for it, BT said don't touch it till you have given the money in a very rude way.

I think you've just misunderstood coffeeshop etiquette. You shouldn't be touching the product until you've paid for it, lots of bud tenders get up tight because they're worried whoever is touching without paying is gonna do a runner
WLow

Post by WLow »

It was so windy and rainy on my last trip, we found this place during a hail storm, heaven.
found this little gem, frosty Dr.Grinspoon. This is why i come to dam.
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

So, we (the Mrs and I ) arrived in Amsterdam over3 hours late on for our weekend visit - eventually checking in to our apartment just before midnight. I knew noon was the closest coffeeshop to where we were, and were open until 1 am so we had a mad dash up museumplein, under the rijksmuseum, two or three streets down and there it was. The shop was quiet but I was just relieved that we were able to have a smoke on the first night.

The Bud tender was a tall Moroccan guy - seemed to be quite friendly and recommended the super orange glue - even let us have a nice smell from the tub, "very strong" we're the only words I heard 😜 That'll do. 10 minutes later we were puffing on what ended up being the best smoke of the trip (or maybe whatever we had first was always gonna be the best !!😆😆). The weed was nice and dry and he wasn't lying about how strong it was - outstanding, and the smell was heavenly - just kept sniffing my fingers 😝😝. I rolled another couple (as it was almost closing time and I can take a hint lol). We went for a walk through liedesplein and up towards 1e hulp (for future reference), before heading back to the apartment for a nightcap.

We stopped back in on the Saturday before going to meet up with my brother and friends, this time we went for an old favourite Super Silver Haze which smelled nice, was nice and dry but felt a bit harsh to smoke. I bought a bit of lemon haze hash for later use which, by the time I smoked it, we were in a large group with all sorts being smoked so couldn't give an honest opinion on it - apart from the nice smell 😆😆
Smell the flowers while you can✌️
no_way

Post by no_way »

passed here the other day cause was almost closing times.

BT rude as fuck as always but i knew it already so it`s fine :)

nothing particular interesting on the menu, got 2 grams of blueberry (no smell, taste like `grass`) and a gram of Lemon Haze Hash (disgusting taste but at least white smokey coming from).

Go at Noon only if you don`t have any other option :? :D :wink:
la2019

Post by la2019 »

Another coffeeshop gets eaten by consolidation...this time the Noon is becoming the new location for...Terps Army...
HitTheNorth

Re: Terps Army 2 (formerly Noon)

Post by HitTheNorth »

Popped in quite early looking for breakfast weed. Only 2 sativas on the menu, Amnesia and AMG. Plumped for the latter. A predictable haze, nothing special.
Obviously it's completely changed from its Noon incarnation , now sporting the de rigour minimalist feel. Looks to have a fair amount of seating, I remember Noon having another floor too, not sure if still the case as I didn't stick around. Tender friendly enough, which at least makes a pleasant change from Noon 😅
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Terps Army 2 dated 14 August 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/TerpsAr ... Army2.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Terps Army 2 dated 30 October 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by TheGasMaster

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Terps Army 2 dated 31 December 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by TheGasMaster