Terps Army 2 (formerly Noon)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate the Noon

I like the Noon
81%
I don't like the Noon
19%

Total votes: 91

jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Was in here a couple of days ago nice comfortable shop, bought a gram of blueberry. Was not impressed at all. The budtender said it was there special weed. Id recommend 420's blueberry over this any day.

bigs

Post by bigs »

top floor is a+
11 per g
sweet sweet heavy indica tastes like a cross between bubblegum and hindu kush
Colino

Post by Colino »

This is in my opinion one of the best place to chill in the morning, to meet some local and drink something(all cans are 1,5E,I think the cheapest in city). Bought some blueberry silver haze for 10 euro per gram. It was a nice smoke,can't really find the blueberry taste but in my opinion is a good way to make ssh less trong
westerkerk

Post by westerkerk »

I actually quite like this place. Bought the special, Blueberry here both times. Sat in the big window with a couple of cokes. Was quite busy both times but no hassle from the budtender. Just bought, smoked a quicky, then got off. Not a place to spend hours and hours but worth a look for sure. I'd even revisit for the Blueberry, it was very nice in my opinion. Can't remember a gram of it but a gram was a BIG gram. Sounds daft I know, but it lasted me ages.
wietroker

Post by wietroker »

I bought the Blueberry 4g special deal yesterday after you guys mentioned it.

I made sure to smell the weed first as I often forget to. At some coffeeshops this ain't a problem coz the goods are always good. But with a new place, I check.

Nice aroma to this weed, dry but wispy. I'm not a huge fan of wispy weed, I prefer tight nugs but maybe that's just the way their version of this strain grows.

Smokes OK. It is not as strong as what I'm used to but when you see how much you get for the price, it is worth it. Good if you need to save a bit of cash (like me!).
spireax

Post by spireax »

I always pop in for the blueberry special, usually pretty good quality. It's not the friendlist CS the seem to mostly sell to local, maybe they don't like tourist but sometimes you feel welcome, sometimes you don't. I was in early August and the deal's still on 4g 23eorus. Drinks are still pretty cheap. Didn't feel particularly welcome so smoke a quick one and left - generally feels friendlier when the older guy's budtending, the young japanese guy never seems to speak :roll:
Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

spireax wrote:I always pop in for the blueberry special, usually pretty good quality. It's not the friendlist CS the seem to mostly sell to local, maybe they don't like tourist but sometimes you feel welcome, sometimes you don't. I was in early August and the deal's still on 4g 23eorus. Drinks are still pretty cheap. Didn't feel particularly welcome so smoke a quick one and left - generally feels friendlier when the older guy's budtending, the young japanese guy never seems to speak :roll:
Weird! the older guys i dont like the asain guy is pretty cool...you got to speak to him hes that type of person if you dont talk he wont talk back ;)
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

BlueberrySilver Haze.

Wowzer!
€10 a gram, and a heavy Sativa dominant strain. The Batch was fresh, the tub full of nuggs like that one. Very sweet, and fruity flavour. Cough inducing smoke. Not for any negative reason, just because its thick and full of THC. The Kind of weed I love.
We found that the combo of BBSH and Parvati Charas was a winner all round...
Endure
Boner

Post by Boner »

Looks yummy.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
NIZZLE

Post by NIZZLE »

Beautiful! The thc in the 2nd pic is ridiculous. Great photos man.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Twich you got a new camera??
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Kermit wrote:Twich you got a new camera??
Nope, still the same one, stickers and all. :D
Endure
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Twichaldinho wrote:
Kermit wrote:Twich you got a new camera??
Nope, still the same one, stickers and all. :D
Nice, pics are looking awesome and thanks for the first nights hit list. Saved me hours of walking around :wink: 8)
steven

Post by steven »

Not really a fan on noon but those pictures could tempt me back :shock:
Stoner Granata

Post by Stoner Granata »

AMAZING PLACE

This place is great to chill,comfy seats nice budtenders, especially the black guy. cheap spacecakes and drinks.

The blueberry deal 4g for 23 is great, the blueberry silver haze was really good but noone mentioned the sleeze (which they entered for the cannabis cup) amazing citrusy indica, one of my favourites,and a good buy for 10€/g.
As far as hashes i only tried the red lebanese and it was good for 8 €/g.