Super Fly, Hoofddorp

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Super Fly

I like Super Fly
100%
I don't like Super Fly
No votes

Total votes: 3

Martin Lemon

Super Fly, Hoofddorp

Post by Martin Lemon »

ACD Page: Super Fly

Hi,My name is Martin Lemon. Im Martial Arts Master. My life is a WAR but i'm in Love in Peace ;) "Super Fly CoffeeShop" it's my number 1 place to stay when i need to smoke something, and just get some Peace.....

I'm in Poland Right Now but i want to Thank You Very Much the Superfly Group for All Respect For Me When I Was In NL... so... THANK YOU

If you want to contact with me just get this e-mail adress (m.06@america.hm)(martinlemon@ymail.com) or my Myspace contact :

www.myspace.com/luciferthemare

!!MY THE BEST REGARDS AND RESPECT!!

Your Friend - "Logan"
Last edited by Martin Lemon on Thu 12th Feb 2009 03:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

When was your visit to this shop? I was under the impression that Super Fly had been closed down. :?
Cannabis is The Tree of Life
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

Puffin13 wrote:When was your visit to this shop? I was under the impression that Super Fly had been closed down. :?
That shop is waaaay out in Hoofddorp. It was closed for a few months when they discovered over 40 kilos of inventory. I am pretty sure it re-opened last summer. The only time I was there the weed was pure shit, and the help unfriendly.

Welcome to ACD martial artist.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

milehigh wrote:
Puffin13 wrote:When was your visit to this shop? I was under the impression that Super Fly had been closed down. :?
That shop is waaaay out in Hoofddorp. It was closed for a few months when they discovered over 40 kilos of inventory. I am pretty sure it re-opened last summer. The only time I was there the weed was pure shit, and the help unfriendly.

Welcome to ACD martial artist.
:shock: 40 kilo's of inventory? :lol:
He who tries to shine dims his own light
Martin Lemon

Superfly

Post by Martin Lemon »

I was there more than 1 year ago.40 kg of weed??For this small coffee shop??They are crazy or something??I hope this is the end becouse i like this place. I'll be there i don't know when, but i will be. I love Holland. I've got 2 students there(Krav Maga)and i want to smoke with them there.

Regards!
Martin Lemon

Fight Club

Post by Martin Lemon »

Hi,my students from Krav Maga NL driving for me.We wanna make a Fight Club in Holland.Maibe when SuperFly will be reborn we'll make a celler or something under coffeeshop and this will be our Fight Club.We will talk with owners of this place ...and we will see what they think obout it.

Regards! Martin Lemon - "N" System
!!666!!
Saynt

Post by Saynt »

First Rule about Fight Club is we dont talk about Fight Club......LOL.
cheese

Post by cheese »

i think TH Seeds and them had something lined up for the cup.. and then right after they got busted with a shitload of product.

i think they are closer to the airport arent they??

having a fight club under a coffeeshop sounds pretty stupid to me.. when im smoking the last thing i would want to do is fight or watch someone fight.. maybe check out a bar for that one..
' Smoke em if you got em '
Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

cheese wrote:having a fight club under a coffeeshop sounds pretty stupid to me.. when im smoking the last thing i would want to do is fight or watch someone fight.. maybe check out a bar for that one..
I'm with cheese on this one. Violence just does not appeal to this pot smoker, in any form. I dont even like it on TeeVee. Leave the fighting to the boozers. Love n Peace.
Cannabis is The Tree of Life
Bernum

Post by Bernum »

i thought Martial Arts "masters" were supposed to be all about avoiding violence at all costs.
Martin Lemon

Fght Club

Post by Martin Lemon »

This will be closed restricted area.You'll don't see or hear nothing.We are not savages.My two students are the best Krav Maga Masters in all Holland thats why we training toegether :twisted: Names of my students it's Utah and Thomas.They live in Rotterdam and are like a shadows so no worry...you'll don't see nothing :D
I know this could be hard to do but FightClub+CoffeeShop is one of the best ideas ever for me.We will see...

Martin Lemon "N" System
!!666!!
Martin Lemon

PEOPLE OF SMOKE

Post by Martin Lemon »

Please rate on Superfly!!This will be The Best Coffeeshop EVER!!HELP THEM PLEASE!!I NEED THIS PLACE!!I LOVE THIS PLACE!!THEY NEED YOUR BACK UP!!

REGARDS
!!666!!
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Re: Fght Club

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Martin Lemon wrote:This will be closed restricted area.You'll don't see or hear nothing.We are not savages.My two students are the best Krav Maga Masters in all Holland thats why we training toegether :twisted: Names of my students it's Utah and Thomas.They live in Rotterdam and are like a shadows so no worry...you'll don't see nothing :D
I know this could be hard to do but FightClub+CoffeeShop is one of the best ideas ever for me.We will see...
Martin Lemon "N" System
Goodtunes+comfortable seats+coffeeshop is one of the best ideas ever for me.

Cannot rate on this place dude as i have never been there, if i have the oppurtuinty i will check it out.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Martin Lemon

rate

Post by Martin Lemon »

ok,fair enough.I understaind it.

Regards
!!666!!
Stiff Spliff

Re: Super Fly Coffee Shop

Post by Stiff Spliff »

Nice friendly coffeeshop but the weed I have to say is on the weak side as I found out after 4-5 times shopping there. The Amnesia and the Cheese at 12 euro a gram taste like homegrown varieties :( Neither impressed with their 'super' hash at the same price either.

These days also you not only need id but if you are not Dutch you need a health insurance card or similar to prove you are a Netherlands resident, so be warned! Nice place for a happy, friendly smoke and today the Ajax game was on the big screen, if you like that sort of thing :mrgreen:
'Life is like an ashtray, full of little doubts'