Eastwood

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Eastwood

I like Eastwood.
100%
I don't like Eastwood.
No votes

Total votes: 5

TheGinSoakedGirl

Post by TheGinSoakedGirl »

Are they still digging the road up outside Mellow Yellow? seems to have been going on for years - is it for the new metro line?

Hasta la Victoria Siempre
Lofrequency

Eastwood closed

Post by Lofrequency »

Just to let ya'll know Eastwood will be closed form July 9th until Aug 13th.
:(
skars

Post by skars »

boo...I have been loving the skunk deal
STR 14
DEX 12
CON 15
INT 8
WIS 10
CHA 9
Boner

Post by Boner »

Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

Did you have a fun afternoon on Google StreetView Boner?
:)
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

it's a good idea - much easier to find if you know beforehand what their signs etc look like
WhiteAnimal420

Re: Eastwood

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

Latly I'm visiting this shop , coz they change their layout and gear their sell :) Also is closest coffeeshop where I live :)
Rollex OG from here is so DANK , such nice OG flavor , and its 14 Euro / G . Quite good price .
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Thanks for updating on a never mentioned shop. Hopefully they won't get too many tourists and 18 year old weed connoisseurs/BS ers and keep the sweet deals. Not having a down on either types, after all I fit the first group pretty much these days and once was 18 but in a different amsterdam weed scene.
Putting on my list for April. I love to visit the relatively unknowns, some are better than others but most have a history and a story to tell :D :?:
Anyway we keep this one to ourselves for now ok :!: . Shame about mellow yellow but sadly been on the slide for a few years I think all the years with the street up killed it. My earliest memories of it are dim it was a long time ago, but I recall it was patronised by the freight barge crews, local old school wharfees, and many merchant seamen. Pre teabag and cappuccino days☕ used to have about a dozen excellent teas in glass jars on the shelves. Big on teas the Dutch were, they had the far eastern tea producing countries colonised back in the days. Sadly last couple of morning visits I made their it seemed a bit like an old folks community centre. I fitted right in actually. And would have loved one round the corner myself here at home. But in the city you've just got to get the big €£$ through the door. I had a couple of nice afternoon t&t's there 2009-2010 time with a few good ACD peeps, who have drifted away from being active posters. There was Cisco and Soulrider that I remember but others I will need to dig out the trip reports. :? :mrgreen:

Anyway, E------d, sshhh, ok :) maybe we can take em a few tourist €£$'s :idea:
What a long strange trip it is.
godhed

Post by godhed »

This place is just a block from the Dapper Market. More of a buy and fly place but close to where I was staying. The Gorilla Glue was my favorite weed of the trip. Vaping the last bit before my flight back to Canada tomorrow :)
macky

Post by macky »

godhed wrote: Fri 7th Apr 2017 06:13 pm This place is just a block from the Dapper Market. More of a buy and fly place but close to where I was staying. The Gorilla Glue was my favorite weed of the trip. Vaping the last bit before my flight back to Canada tomorrow :)
Don,t do it freezing here :D
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Lovely here Macky, almost shorts and tee-shirt weather. :D :roll:
What a long strange trip it is.
Nootram

Post by Nootram »

Lastest menu from Instagram.com/coffeeshopofamsterdam

Last september, I bought G13 haze and it was quite meh, it was strong but the taste was just not there, too bland.

Came back today as a budget option, was curious to see how worth their gruis was and it's pretty good. Certainly worth 5€/g, it does not come prepacked unlikes Voyagers and it's quite tasty. Here is my Sativa Gruis from today:

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Eastwood dated September 7, 2018. Thanks to Ken.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Eastwood ... twood.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

SSH - €50 5g, up there with the best examples I've had, very strong metallic taste in this batch. Great soaring high and perfect W&B fodder.

Rollex OG didn't look or smell as good as July's offering.

Sour Tangie was indeed very very sour from the tub, the Tangie nose was too slight for me to consider it a worthy purchase.

Really liking this shop more and more with each visit. Open 7am-1am, sensible prices and good quality... what's not to love?
mocro_polo

Post by mocro_polo »

Feb 24

TIDGHINE @ 12€/gr. Nice flavour, good stoned effect but clear.