1e Hulp

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 1e Hulp

I like 1e Hulp
92%
I don't like 1e Hulp
8%

Total votes: 192

BongHug82

Re: 1e Hulp Coffeeshop

Post by BongHug82 »

Anyone been in here recently? Manali cream and Nicole Kush bubble hash on their Instagram :idea: Keen to know prices if anyone knows?

CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Will most likely go Sunday or Monday and try to look for it...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Wilbur

Post by Wilbur »

by BongHug82 » Fri 5th Aug 2016 07:03 pm
Anyone been in here recently? Manali cream and Nicole Kush bubble hash on their Instagram :idea: Keen to know prices if anyone knows?
The Nicole Kush bubble is at 16 euro and an awesome smoke!
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote:Will most likely go Sunday or Monday and try to look for it...
Great news man thank you and hope you both are having a great time out there!
Wilbur wrote:
by BongHug82 » Fri 5th Aug 2016 07:03 pm
The Nicole Kush bubble is at 16 euro and an awesome smoke!
Sweet! Thanks for that info dude, hopefully still on the menu when I get there.
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Ez all!

Just wondering does anyone have first hand experience with the moon rocks from this place. I'm aware batches may be completely different from the last but a general yay or nay would suffice.

40 spoons for a gram is expensive but something i'd be willing to part with if they are as good as youtube vids etc suggest!

Cheers in advance!

J
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

Junglist Movement wrote:Ez all!

Just wondering does anyone have first hand experience with the moon rocks from this place. I'm aware batches may be completely different from the last but a general yay or nay would suffice.

40 spoons for a gram is expensive but something i'd be willing to part with if they are as good as youtube vids etc suggest!

Cheers in advance!

J
Do you follow them on Instagram? There was a video on their feed the other day of one being pulled apart, all gooey and shit.

I've always contemplated how difficult they must be to smoke. You can't grind them surely? I think I'd go with picking off a chunk and straight to the bowl?
Wilbur

Post by Wilbur »

by Junglist Movement » Fri 26th Aug 2016 07:15 pm
Ez all!

Had their Moonrocks on several occasions... As you might expect each time a different batch, some really awesome and sticky, some drier and more kief based. When gooey well worth the price, when more solid not so much. You need to check on the day.
Junglist Movement

Cheers lads, will get onto their instagram and keep the fingers crossed on the day.

I've seen a few moon rocks joints which i might give a go! Sharp cold scissors and tweezers at the ready.
stu1983

Post by stu1983 »

Junglist Movement wrote:Cheers lads, will get onto their instagram and keep the fingers crossed on the day.

I've seen a few moon rocks joints which i might give a go! Sharp cold scissors and tweezers at the ready.
I read somewhere that if you freeze the moo rocks you can grind them in a grinder but then I don't know if freezing it would ruin it.
CopenhagenCouple

Think this is more of a novelty than a really good smoke (similar to the american "caviar"), but maybe one we would give a go just for shits and giggles... When we visited last they had maybe seven to ten of them, but the smallest one (thing nug af 1/3 of a gram max) was 1,3something and thus more than 52 € as we remember it, to much for the last day having a huge stash already...
Junglist Movement

Yes i agree with the novelty of it, i'm not going to pretend that they've taken the best weed and dipped it in the purest oil then asked whatever deity they believe in to sneeze on it. We have no experience with this stuff so it would be more to satisfy a curiosity!!

it's the closest we will be to smoking an extract

Will have to see on the day and all going well, will report on it once we are home!
CopenhagenCouple

LOL! You are a funny dude JunglistMovement (BTW what is a JunglinstMovement exactly? :) )!

As an "experience" we would say go for it for sure, just not as a real alternative to buying the same quantities of the individual products.

It should, btw, also be possible to get your hands on something resembling extract in the city in a purer form than what you would get in a moon rock, we even hear very trustworthy rumors that extracts are even available, although it may take some diggin'! ;)
CopenhagenCouple

…woops, hope no one takes offense to our “blattering” in here, although such an unsanitary activity might merit some raised eyebrows… ;)
ROBBODAM

Post by ROBBODAM »

Recently had the plesaure to venture to this coffeeshop. I heard rumors they might have some moonrocks for sale. At 45 euros a gram I was handed a tiny moonrock (still happy with find and purchase), I also purchased 1g of Headband to relax before bed. The only downside was the immense scorching heat in the upstairs seating area. I reccomend this place
BCC Member
amirsh1

Post by amirsh1 »

ROBBODAM wrote:Recently had the plesaure to venture to this coffeeshop. I heard rumors they might have some moonrocks for sale. At 45 euros a gram I was handed a tiny moonrock (still happy with find and purchase), I also purchased 1g of Headband to relax before bed. The only downside was the immense scorching heat in the upstairs seating area. I reccomend this place
Sory to piss on your parade mate, but moonroks is bullshit.
When breaking it to its ingredients - its not worth half the price.
1eHulp is also not to my liking - It is more of the home club to the acd FB group fanboys.