1e Hulp

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 1e Hulp

I like 1e Hulp
92%
I don't like 1e Hulp
8%

Total votes: 192

Crapulinski

Re: 1e Hulp Coffeeshop

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Crapulinski wrote:On my last trip i tried the amnesia hash, zerozero, whiterino hash, and skywalker og hash.
Loved them all. Zerozero was a classic but lovely blonde morrocan at only 7.50 per g.
The amnesia hash used to be a blonde one and now its a dark soft hash. Great high!
White rino and skywalker og.. Both very strong and the taste is awesome.
:mrgreen:
Damn the zero-zero has been a menu-staple at 7.00 per gram, now this and the Intensive Care/White Widow were bumped from 7-8, tisk-tisk!
Haggdogg

Post by Haggdogg »

I enjoyed this place. Stopped in for a smoke and I quite Liked it. Seemed laid back, comfy seating, staff were nice.
Had mango haze, average smoke, average taste.
My pal fancied something gimmicky, they had no moon rocks, so we took some of their trippy sticks to try. I would say it's an acquired taste, it was alright, didn't feel much effect and it was no where near as nice to drink as a normal hot chocolate.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Cheese Bubble Hash (16€/g) - I saw a nice looking batch of that hash on their Instagram page just a few days before I was in Amsterdam... so I decide to check it out in real :D
Dark brown nearly black sticky hash but not as ultra sticky as many hashes you see atm in that price range. Personaly I prefer the not so super sticky hashes atm... usually they have a much better taste and effect to me. The Cheese Bubblehash is surprisingly smooth to smoke for an "ice hash" especially in the bong :mrgreen: but it has a nice effect... definitely strong enough... skunky taste... good smoke :D
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Is that new? My latest arrival ritual involves half a g of one of the premier hashes in 1e Hulp and a g of a standard one. So far I've had the Nicole Bubblehash and the Caboose Bubblehash – thought the former was better than the latter. Was thinking of being adventurous and trying the Lemon Haze Bubble next.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Very interesting FOD, our arrival ritual has also become a visit to 1e (since they are about the only top shop open when we get there, arriving at Schipol around half eight). Last time we had a gram of the Nicole and a gram of the Afghan Kush, took a couple of Zero-Zero and a g of mango haze to go also.

We had the Cabooze back in August and were actually planning on trying that again when we get there in April, but this here new Cheese Bubble will for sure be on the first buy list if it is on. All buys we had from 1e so far have been good, with the Mango Haze being the least interesting for the money. The bubblehashes are IOHO very good value and both the Afghan Kush we had in November and the Tangie we had in August were among our top smokes of the respective trips.

Besides being open early and having a nice selection of quality wares, 1e Hulp is, as others have commented, a really nice and relaxed place in the morning. Can’t wait to walk back in there on the morning of the 18th and get the 420 holiday going with a big fat 1 g pure doobie of the best looking and smelling weed and then chasing that down with some bubbly goodness, hopefully the cheese!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 4th Mar 2017 08:46 pm Cheese Bubble Hash (16€/g) - Personaly I prefer the not so super sticky hashes atm... usually they have a much better taste and effect to me.
same here :D
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Arrived at silly o'clock, looking for a breakfast of bubblehash and whatever. I'd planned to cut back on bud, for various practical reasons, but wanted some for breakfast. Smelt the Silver Bubble, wasn't tempted, went for the London City Diesel for smell appeal, and the irony of diesel, which is probably my favourite, being rare in London, at least for me.

Caboose Bubblehash is gone, long live Cheese Bubblehash. It combined well with the diesel in a pipe, and was a fine start to a long day. I want a first smoke to take me through food shopping and general meandering until a second after 10 or so (not many decent early shops in term time, at least to my taste), and I wasn't disappointed.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Thu 9th Mar 2017 07:47 am Arrived at silly o'clock, looking for a breakfast of bubblehash and whatever. I'd planned to cut back on bud, for various practical reasons, but wanted some for breakfast. Smelt the Silver Bubble, wasn't tempted, went for the London City Diesel for smell appeal, and the irony of diesel, which is probably my favourite, being rare in London, at least for me.

Caboose Bubblehash is gone, long live Cheese Bubblehash. It combined well with the diesel in a pipe, and was a fine start to a long day. I want a first smoke to take me through food shopping and general meandering until a second after 10 or so (not many decent early shops in term time, at least to my taste), and I wasn't disappointed.
You had to have considered just moving here by now eh?

Anyway, nice review. Take it your not a fan of Boerejongens or Block Hash? I ask because all AG shops open bright and early at 7, plus for you as a purist (smoker) I think their smoke room would suit your needs, nicotine free and all (I love a good, honest tobacco-ban) and offer up some early morning solitude as coffee both conventional and Amsterdam-style lift you out of your early morning grogginess – that tobacco ban really keeps the riffraff at bay lemme tell ya – anyway, if you haven't been might be worth checking out as an alternative early morning haunt. You know, when you make your next trip to Dam in the next day or two!

I used to be a big fan of 1e in the AM when I was working nights, and would get off at 7 AM, ...it was like my own fucked up post-work cocktail hour. But since I've left behind such miserable working hours, and the fb fanboys have driven this places ego and prices substantially up, I've tended to avoid. Nonetheless, if that's the crowd you wish to avoid, 7 AM is as good an hour at the first-aid as any!

Oh and did you see (and perhaps take a look at) any Gorilla Glue #4 on their menu by chance?
macky

Post by macky »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 9th Mar 2017 09:45 am
Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Thu 9th Mar 2017 07:47 am Arrived at silly o'clock, looking for a breakfast of bubblehash and whatever. I'd planned to cut back on bud, for various practical reasons, but wanted some for breakfast. Smelt the Silver Bubble, wasn't tempted, went for the London City Diesel for smell appeal, and the irony of diesel, which is probably my favourite, being rare in London, at least for me.

You had to have considered just moving here by now eh?

Anyway, nice review. Take it your not a fan of Boerejongens or Block Hash? I ask because all AG shops open bright and early at 7, plus for you as a purist (smoker) I think their smoke room would suit your needs, nicotine free and all (I love a good, honest tobacco-ban) and offer up some early morning solitude as coffee both conventional and Amsterdam-style lift you out of your early morning grogginess – that tobacco ban really keeps the riffraff at bay lemme tell ya – anyway, if you haven't been might be worth checking out as an alternative early morning haunt. You know, when you make your next trip to Dam in the next day or two!

I used to be a big fan of 1e in the AM when I was working nights, and would get off at 7 AM, ...it was like my own fucked up post-work cocktail hour. But since I've left behind such miserable working hours, and the fb fanboys have driven this places ego and prices substantially up, I've tended to avoid. Nonetheless, if that's the crowd you wish to avoid, 7 AM is as good an hour at the first-aid as

Oh and did you see (and perhaps take a look at) any Gorilla Glue #4 on their menu by chance?
Utopia and Mr K has gorilla glue 4 also :!:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I like some of Boerejongens' products, though not their approach to marketing so much. Have been meaning to sound off on the relevant thread, and will at some point. It's only the central shop where you can smoke, and though I did it once as a novelty (and had some fun with the locks on the door and the loo), I prefer the atmosphere of 1e Hulp at that time of day, with cat, wifi and random early rising stoners.

I don't think there was any Gorilla Glue - had it once in a similar session maybe a year ago, and wasn't that bowled over. As I've learnt, weed is comparatively expensive in the Dam and often just not worth it, when there's better about in the UK, though less choice at any given time. So I generally get just the odd mixing gram.
memogram

Post by memogram »

Not much on the weed menu, CaseyJones wasn't too bad but nothing specia
L. Good chill though.
godhed

Post by godhed »

Found my two favorites for this trip at 1e Hulp. Hash: Cheese Bubblehash, weed: Gorilla Glue #4. The Glue stinks to high heaven and when I buy it and walk around I swear that anyone within 6 feet of me can smell it. I sure can! The Cheese is a hammer and I got lost after smoking some.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Stopped by twice over my 8 day trip last week, didn't see anything on the menu either time that really seemed interesting. The second time I was gonna get something just so I could hang there a while, since I enjoyed my time there's so much last year... but didn't because I felt an odd vibe. .. not sure how to explain it. Instead I went down the street to Funky Munkey and got some grapefruit haze that was pretty nice, and sat at the back window overlooking the canal. That's a shop that doesn't get enough notice here.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I'd been intrigued by various reports of Funky Munkey, but then someone mentioned part of it's a private members' club. Which is the sort of thing that puts me off.

Also, don't know if anyone glances at ACD on FB, but it also intrigued me that the owner or manager of Funky Munkey was promoting his shop the way Boerejongens and 1e Hulp do -- and then suddenly, boom, he wasn't a member any more. Didn't notice anyone saying anything, and wondered whether he'd been told by someone he was skating too close to the wind, or whether he'd broken some sort of rule amongst those that semi-advertise on that site. Don't suppose anyone's likely to know anything, or care.