Hill Street Blues (on Warmoesstraat)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

What do you reckon to Hill Street Blues?

I Like It
67%
It's Alright
27%
I Don't Like It
7%

Total votes: 147

midnighttoker

Re: Hill Street Blues (on Warmoesstraat)

Post by midnighttoker »

Anyone know what the current menu looks like?

thanks!

ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Have a look through here http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/CoffeeshopMenus.htm

HSB's (either of them) menu's rarely change :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Dave J

Post by Dave J »

ftcarer wrote:Have a look through here http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/CoffeeshopMenus.htm

HSB's (either of them) menu's rarely change :mrgreen:
Yup, last year I recall it being the same as it was the best part of 2 years before that. And I'll bet it's the same now as it was last april.

They might not have the best menu around but at least they are constant in what they offer and the quality really aint to bad at all. not the best but just not to bad either.
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

"Hill street special" was utter crap again! the worst bud of the trip maybe,,,,, For me thats it! sorry no more weed from them! over & out,KD.
Smokin´Brazil

Post by Smokin´Brazil »

I didn't buy they weed today cause I didn't read any great comment about them here (and smelling them in the place didn't convinced me neither) but I entered cause the ambient is SO NICE, the music was a kind drum and bass with trance melodies, the seats are very comfortable and it wasn't full even at 6 pm.

The Chocolate Milkshake was done by a beautiful waitress and it was one of the most delicious I drunk in my life. Amazing place to chill.
FinestSmokerz

Post by FinestSmokerz »

Last day it was great weather( 30 degrees) they opened all the window so i sat down next to the water with a fresh drink it was just perfect.

it was around 2 O'clock in the afternoon and i was THE ONLY person with my brother, what a chill day.

however for the weed i have to say i never buy weed there only my friends that come from belgium they absolutly want to try different weed so they buy some there and i never had a WOAW effect about one of their weed.

i just want to give very big up to HSB for one thing.... for their PRE-ROLLED CHEESE.

it is the only place where i know they will not rip you off with that shit everytime i buy one of them they cheese is really good. maybe it is just because i like cheese.... but when you buy a pre rolled somewhere else you get no weed inside it or make u no effect @ HSB you got a lot inside it and worth the 4 euro.

DONT BUY WEED but take a cofee and relax with a PRE-rolled cheese before you get started with your own weed FROM VOYAGERS hehehe
===="SHARE THE LOVE AND THE PASSION BRO"====
Dave J

Post by Dave J »

Had the hill street special from here this week. Seems just like a generic haze now to me, which isn't a bad thing as at €10 per gram it represented a fairly decent price for quality ratio. Get the multi gram buy deal an it looked to go down to as little as €7.50 per gram, which is great value if the hill street special is a haze.

however, this week the music was very loud even by my standards where there was clearly a higher volume in the back lower seating area than the rest of the place. Also the staff seem to want to come and check on everyone in the lower back room and to clean it and push another drink every few bloody minutes. That might irritate some but as I keep at least 1/4 of a bottle of looza for drinking up when I leave hsb it was not a problem for me as they never once asked me about another drink after I made sure there was at least some left in my bottle and in clear view so the staff on the bungie rope never once bothered me.

Still a top place for me to chill out in every time I go.
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

dave agree when we were there tuesday they were askin everyone every couple of mins if they wanted a drink and also people were swappin places every 2mins which was funny to me and dave j.
Dave J

Post by Dave J »

Yeah, still laughing about it now remembering that about the seat moving that we noticed, sure was funny as fuck to watch lol.
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

was funny m8 i thought i must be stoned or they just sat anywere then moved to be nx to each other, was tellin my bro just know lol.
CiSbXl

Post by CiSbXl »

Nice a little sinks with full with graffiti.
The place is special and is nice to smoke and to drink glass but I disadvise to you buying weeds mow-low.
The quality of weeds is disastrous.
ps: Excuse me for my English. I use Systran translation to speak with to you.
FinestSmokerz

Post by FinestSmokerz »

i still havent found any good smoke in hill street Bleu, it is sad considering the Great place they offering...
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

FinestSmokerz wrote:i still havent found any good smoke in hill street Bleu, it is sad considering the Great place they offering...
You should check out Hill Street Blues at the Market on nieuwnarket square. I dont know if the menu is identical, but ive been thoroughly satisfied many times at the market locatin. The lemon haze and the amnesia haze in feb were two of the best cured and lovely smoking herbs ive ever had
Amsterdam dreaming.............
FinestSmokerz

Post by FinestSmokerz »

i will then have a try very soon.... thanks for the advice
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Quick buy&fly on our 1st night , grabbed the SSH , been consistantly good for a good while now :mrgreen: & the HSS , dealer agreed that the standard of it had been down the last 18 mths , maybe longer , but that it is getting better again , don't know if they changed the grower or what but the HSS was very nice , not 2010 kickarse but very nice :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)