Central

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Central

I like Central
76%
I don't like Central
24%

Total votes: 141

Waldo Swan

Re: Central

Post by Waldo Swan »

1.7 gm of Amnesia hash for 10 euro (they have a 10 euro minimum).

Zero Zero hash for 2.50 euro per gram. No that wasn't a typo. That's 4 gms for 10 euro. Get it while it lasts, I guess.

Older Dutch budtender was helpful and friendly enough.

I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Waldo Swan wrote: Thu 11th May 2017 11:43 am 1.7 gm of Amnesia hash for 10 euro (they have a 10 euro minimum).

Zero Zero hash for 2.50 euro per gram. No that wasn't a typo. That's 4 gms for 10 euro. Get it while it lasts, I guess.

Older Dutch budtender was helpful and friendly enough.
That's alright, they must be knocking it out well for those prices.

I remember years ago round my way when all the hash was roccy or leb zero zero was considered quality. Old school now. :mrgreen:
What a long strange trip it is.
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

@spider i remember all to well you forgot the old squidy black aswell.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

They've often had Zero-Zero for that price, but I've never dared it. I've always assumed it would be something like the mediocre Moroccan I come to Amsterdam to get away from. The Amnesia Hash has replaced the King Hassan from Tweede Kamer/Dampkring II as my value for money strain, though that may just be tolerance talking. But with some of their Sour Diesel (€11) and Picasso's whatever weed, it was a decent first smoke.
Papi

Post by Papi »

I've had a look at the so-called Zero-Zero for 2,5e/g before sending some postcards home. Don't even bother with it, can't really say what it is, but i wouldn't smoke it:D Amnesia Hash on the other hand is really nice especially for the price
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

Papi wrote: Thu 11th May 2017 07:09 pm I've had a look at the so-called Zero-Zero for 2,5e/g before sending some postcards home. Don't even bother with it, can't really say what it is, but i wouldn't smoke it:D Amnesia Hash on the other hand is really nice especially for the price
^^This

I asked the budtender about the zero zero and he just looked up at me and said "if you like shoapbar" 😂

Amnesia hash is definitely worth the money. Works out just over €28 for the 5grams and definitely packs a punch. Bubbles well and easy to work with. You can smell the new genetics but still has classic hints of chocolate and caramel.

Flowers, Ssh was decent at 8.50 per gram and much better than the Amnesia which is priced similarly. Nice first smoke upon arrival combined with the amnesia hash.
varden

Post by varden »

"if you like shoapbar" :D <3

lol ;-)

The coffeeshop is awesome. Spent hours there. Love it.
Juice

Post by Juice »

The Purple Haze was bad and had to give it away. So dry it crumbbled apart when picking it up, taste horrible and got a soar throat from 1 joint. Very disapointed :( It's put me off going in this shop again.
This was my 3rd time in Central and I've felt rushed everytime.
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

Sadly they ran out of amnesia hash. Bought a gram last night then went back this afternoon for another and all gone. No more "shoapbar"either. :mrgreen:
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Waldo Swan wrote: Sun 4th Jun 2017 10:00 pm Sadly they ran out of amnesia hash. Bought a gram last night then went back this afternoon for another and all gone.
Yeah they ran out of the Amnesia hash pretty fast sometimes... so I try to get it at the start of my trips....by the way it was in stock today and still very nice for the price :mrgreen:
Abbs

Post by Abbs »

Great selection and great prices as usual / got some super silver haze (just as good as the last time I had it ) got some Kasey jones (not sure if that's how it's spelt ) got some 24k and some Popeye (amazing prices and quality is great) very nice bud tender too
Check out My Website www.CannabisWeedMarijuana.com
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

A bit strange that so many experience that the Amnesia hash was OOS, only had that happen once for us and back at our end-of-June get together we must have bought somewhere around 10 g, if not more, a tentje at a time and it wasn't OOS even once then (was once during the 420 week, but the BT informed me that a restock was only minutes away)... some of the other hashes were OoS a few times, e.g. their "Top Sahara" or something which is also quite reasonably priced.

Central used to be our go-to place for good value for money hash, would be where we got our "base stash" and it is reclaiming that spot as of late, but am a little more ambivalent towards their weed. In April they had a (strawberry?) diesel that smelled amazing and IIRC didn't smoke bad either, but had some mediocre (at best) SSH that was recommended by the BT in June and was quite disappointed in this (wasn't even that good of a price considering the strain).

A local and usually very trustworthy source seems to think the weed from Central has a high likelihood of being stepped on / having adulterants added, haven't heard it elsewhere but he seemed pretty sure that at least some of the product was iffy. Never experienced it ourselves wrt the hash though!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Abbs

Post by Abbs »

I went to a few coffee shops and this had got to be my go to place now.

The Kasey jones was so nice I ended up buying another 3 grams - also bought more super silver haze

The quality of weed was just as good as any other coffee shop I've visited and the prices were the lowest around (8.50 a gram - min order I believe is 10 euro)

This coffee shop stood out on my last trip and it's up at the top for this trip too

I didn't taste any hash from here
Check out My Website www.CannabisWeedMarijuana.com
naturaleffect

Post by naturaleffect »

When I come in here, I suffer from nostalgia.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 30th Aug 2017 04:58 pm A local and usually very trustworthy source seems to think the weed from Central has a high likelihood of being stepped on / having adulterants added, haven't heard it elsewhere but he seemed pretty sure that at least some of the product was iffy. Never experienced it ourselves wrt the hash though!
Never heard that, too but I could imagine that. There are a lot of "bewerkte" weed around especially hazes and the cheaper ones like so called White Widow, Powerplant and so on... well in Amsterdam it seems to be still pretty ok compared to for example the border areas to belgium and germany... even coffeeshops sell that shit! From time to time it was hard to get usual clean weed :evil:

In Amsterdam I never had weed like that (I think :lol: ) but I used to go to only "good" shops...

At central Super Silver, Amnesia and Lemon Haze are usually pretty good and also smoked by many locals... in my experience they all smoked very clean but maybe there are some exceptions from time to time. Furthermore weed isn´t the same everytime because every harvest is different :lol:

But to be honest a shop that sells "soap bar hash" (that hash for 2,50€/g) is for me no real good shop :? a good shop wouldn´t do that bullshit on the menu!