Kooi (formerly Old Amsterdam)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like Old Amsterdam?

I Like Old Amsterdam
80%
I Don't Like Old Amsterdam
20%

Total votes: 35

Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

liquidSwords wrote:
SoulRider wrote:
Boner wrote:Recently round my way (east London) i;'ve been getting hold of some quality bud which people were called Cheeno (Cheese x White Rhino), im wondering if this weed from Old Amsterdam is infact what ive been smoking for the last couple of weeks :D :D sadly its all run out now :cry:
Yeah- I was thinking the Cheeno in London (White Rhino X Cheese) is probably the same strain almost... After all, was it the cheese mother or cheese father that was crossed? It all makes a diffference, a subtle one!

Reason for Edit: Bad grammer...

... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
Boner

Post by Boner »

Trichome_Dense wrote:Reason for Edit: Bad grammer...
What about bad quoting? :lol:
SoulRider

Post by SoulRider »

Boner wrote:
What about spelling? grammar :D
Just trying to be 'En Vogue'
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

No-one else spotted it lol. :D ...
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Boner wrote:
lol, Damn, beat me 2 it again Boner
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
murphyscafe

Post by murphyscafe »

----------------
"Toke on John"
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Tight streets w/trams + White Cheese+possible construction=be careful.
Boner

Post by Boner »

murphyscafe wrote:Google Street Map
Cheers, I couldn't get that fucker to work, it kept throwing up a plain black screen for some reason.
SoulRider

Post by SoulRider »

geoffk wrote:Tight streets w/trams + White Cheese+possible construction=be careful.
Street isn't that tight. Construction is now further down on the opposite side of the road, on the building next to rembrandt plein.

Anyone else been planning coffeeshop crawls with the google street view?
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

SoulRider wrote:
geoffk wrote:Tight streets w/trams + White Cheese+possible construction=be careful.
Street isn't that tight. Construction is now further down on the opposite side of the road, on the building next to rembrandt plein.

Anyone else been planning coffeeshop crawls with the google street view?
Yep :lol:
I've been scouting out shops in De pijp. Having alot of fun it must be said.
Endure
oasisman

Post by oasisman »

This is one cool little coffeeshop.

On the recommendation of the budtender....I bought some 'arabica especial' hash...pricey at e10/g, but it was great stuff :D

staff are nice, place is nice and chilled out. happy days :)
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Twichaldinho wrote:I've been scouting out shops in De pijp. Having alot of fun it must be said.
Easy by bike. There I go with my cyber bullying. :lol:
graham-23

Post by graham-23 »

Hi Graham here just back from the the dam got some White Cheesse from Old Amsterdam Coffeeshop its nice but it takes a few joints to really get you nicely stonnned 12 euro a gram bought 3 gram mates think the same were smokin it now in Dublin and they have been smokin the stuff goin around which is crap so they should be wasted & there not.Dissapointed,The blue Chesse from Barneys has the best flavour and stone in my opinion,the buds are dense hard coverd in tricomes it stinks & it tastes the same as it smells a nice fat joint to ur self & ur wasted amazing 13 euro a gram its one of my favorite smokes ive been to Amsterdam 23 times & the Cannabis Cup Twice just thought i trow my two cents inn,Take it Cheessey 8) 8)
Graham
SoulRider

Post by SoulRider »

graham-23 wrote:Hi Graham here just back from the the dam got some White Cheesse from Old Amsterdam Coffeeshop its nice but it takes a few joints to really get you nicely stonnned 12 euro a gram bought 3 gram mates think the same were smokin it now in Dublin and they have been smokin the stuff goin around which is crap so they should be wasted & there not.Dissapointed,The blue Chesse from Barneys has the best flavour and stone in my opinion,the buds are dense hard coverd in tricomes it stinks & it tastes the same as it smells a nice fat joint to ur self & ur wasted amazing 13 euro a gram its one of my favorite smokes ive been to Amsterdam 23 times & the Cannabis Cup Twice just thought i trow my two cents inn,Take it Cheessey 8) 8)
Blue cheese is fantastic at the moment from Bluebird too, think there may be a good crop in. The white cheese is a very high weed, not a stoned weed. It has a nice light all over body stone, but it is a head high thats the most impressive, hits around the eyes in a band when you have a bit too much :) It's not a stoned weed like cheese, as the high is a lot more powerful.
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

I voted that I like it but it doesnt offer alot of stuff there. I sure got stoned there though
I need a miracle everyday